Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons (1352 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by cowboyemi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Me and this girl (Jane Doe) have been together for 2 years plus, she has cheated on me for more than 5x the ones I could count, this last time with her ex boyfriend and she gave me gonorrhea.

Her excuses were I wasn't around when she needed me
2. I went to birthday � party and got drunk and slept with the celebrant
3. I gave her friend more attention than her, and which is 65% correct.
4. She was jealous, and suspected I had something to do with her friend so she had to pay me back by having s3x with her ex boyfriend who used to bully and molest her as she said.

But I never had anything to do with her friend, fact I haven't had s3x for more than 2yrs even b4 I met her and still haven had s3x outside after we met.

I planned on marrying her because she's understanding and cool �, but these events gave me doubts even after marriage there's 85% history will repeat itself.

My payback plans.

We got treated but she had to pay for her bills, I forgave her all the time ⌚ without stressing issues.

[b]What is on my mind now, [/b]I see her as asawo now, I have decided to play along with her (not having s3x outside) but at the end of the day no matter how it seems, I planned on getting married to someone else, no hard feelings.

Even though sometimes we talk about marriage plans I will disappoint her at the end.

This is my payback plan.
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by immortalcrown(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
You are not better than her. No need to say much.

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by SocialJustice: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adult behaving like a kid. No need to create negative karma for yourself. Tell her you're no longer interested in marrying her. You don't feel safe with her. Finish. We only heard your story too. I won't be surprised if the girl tells her side and you turn out to be the villain.

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by InfernoNig: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bro, Bleep her one last time, and kiss her ass goodbye. No need for all this stress.
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by blaquebelle: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
The both of you no de alright
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by Omuuvwie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
I wonder what people are still doing in a relationship where there is no trust
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by missiret(f): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Both of you are mad

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by helinues: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Birds of the same plumage.....

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by cumoverna: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na wa, you for end am since na, you wait make she cheat on you five times.
HA.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by fikayormi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Don’t do that bobo, be a good bf , love her , take her out and Marry her .

She go change

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
you sir are dating the local wh0re, and just didnt know about it. why keep wasting time/energy on that liability?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by Kirkman: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baba do wetin dey your mind, you don't need our approval.
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by PerfectStranger(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
missiret:
Both of you are mad

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by PerfectStranger(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
fikayormi:
Don’t do that bobo, be a good bf , love her , take her out and Marry her .

She go change
Someone that dashed him gonorrheer? Bros u wicked

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by fineberry(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
You Bleep her...She Bleep you case close. There was never love
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by H0didon(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2022
A real Nigga eats his share and rest!. Let other Niggas do same while SIMPle men settle for shii.

Never you wife COLLECTORAL DAMAGES. They ain't worth it bruh..

As our Ancestors would say "Any man who thinks he can please a woman is only digging his grave".

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2022
cowboyemi:
Me and this girl (Jane Doe) have been together for 2 years plus, she has cheated on me for more than 5x the ones I could count, this last time with her ex boyfriend and she gave me gonorrhea.

4. She was jealous, and suspected I had something to do with her friend so she had to pay me back by having s3x with her ex boyfriend who used to bully and molest her as she said.

But I never had anything to do with her friend, fact I haven't had s3x for more than 2yrs even b4 I met her and still haven had s3x outside after we met.

I planned on marrying her because she's understanding and cool �, but these events gave me doubts even after marriage there's 85% history will repeat itself.

My payback plans.

We got treated but she had to pay for her bills, I forgave her all the time ⌚ without stressing issues.

[b]What is on my mind now, [/b]I see her as asawo now, I have decided to play along with her (not having s3x outside) but at the end of the day no matter how it seems, I planned on getting married to someone else, no hard feelings.

Even though sometimes we talk about marriage plans I will disappoint her at the end.

This is my payback plan.

U never gave her time but gave her friend more time and you expect her not to cheat
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Alaye this one pass you, you better dump her sorry ass and move on
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by DaddyNimo(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2022
cowboyemi:

My payback plans.

This is my payback plan.
You wanna be with the hoe till she gives you hiv bah?? Smh ode as old as you are, you cant kick a bish to the trenches and be with a proper girl that can change your life and have a future plan.
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by yilari(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Guy let her know you're done and move on.
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by fikayormi(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Someone that dashed him gonorrheer? Bros u wicked

wink cheesy boss let be forcing those bitches down their throat sometimes,
Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by Boogyman557: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make THUNDER and AMADIOHA fire the both of Una!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons by CaveAdullam: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2022
1. Humans will always find rationalizations to counter their errors and lack of accountability, and among humans, it is common with the female specie. Men shut the fvck up when they messed up, but for women, to maintain that angelic innocent facade they sell to others they must rationalize. It is to save face and avoids punishment - an evolutionary instinct though.

2. Don't promise a woman marriage and later disappoint. Pronounce marriage until you are ready! Don't say it from the beginning as this will grant her an opportunity to either behave wrongly or mask her nemesis. Just keep courting her, and if she is found worthy, you commit.

3. Withdraw that hope of marriage right now and call her to books, inform her of nonchalance, and poor character. She won't submit to a weak man, so it is expedient that you don't commit to a woman like her. Simple!

4. Removing that hope will save you a lot of disaster in the future: she may come for your head when you disappoint her in the future in regards to marriage, so you should end the relationship today on a good note. It may even help her in getting hold of another man, but certainly not you because you have freed yourself from her troubles.

5. She is for the street, let her go!

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why MUST 3SOME With Nigerian Girls Be Different / How Some Of Us Guys Make Mistake.(story) / Why Are Only Women Getting Possesed In Crusades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.