Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University (27858 Views)

Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by 9gerian: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Pewpew: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seen
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by bukolaademi001(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:
smiley

Yoruba Amaka
This ones and gumbody. Yoruba amaka una
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by PoliteActivist: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yoruba Amaka!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Makowonda: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. She no get name abi her name never graduate?
Her name na Stevie Wonder.I hope say you sabi read ba?
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations to her. Cambridge is a big deal, graduating with a 1st class is a bigger deal. Super proud of her.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by bewla(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Them na want them vallage people to follow
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Selfmotivated: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by jrusky(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Nigeria have intelligent and beautiful people

Bro God bless this country too much only those bitch politician devil is using to ruin this country destiny, the worst of it all is this buhari govt.

God bless you young lady, proud of you.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nawaoooo.. while university students in nigeria are still on strike...and when will they graduate... only God knows
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Burgerlomo: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Beauty with brain cool

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Fearyourcreator: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Nigeria have intelligent and beautiful people. Na APC government just kill this country.
I guess Nigeria was like Germany before APC ...
You will still say this after Buhari is gone... Dey there ... Was there ever a good Nigeria
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Brilliant. Keep going abd u will achieve.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by thoosing(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
dollynnn:
Beauty with brains

Wow,I love her....
With just #5000 ($10),I will get you a LANDING PAGE with heavy traffic of your desired customers within few days. Chat me via 0.7.0.3026.2o41
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Her name Oyin Olukotun
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
only dump people ask this your type of question
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
only dump people ask this your type of question
If you are not the dumb one, justify your statement. The girl's name was not in the post when I commented. The poster added it later, probably after reading my comment. The name was not even in the caption.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
anonimi:

And why has that not helped the country out of its world capital of extreme poverty and highest number of out-of-school children?
Even Lagos that Thiefnuibu agberos hala about is a shithole literally & practically.

Upon all these your jealous, hatred and scandalous statistics, ya brothers in ya states are still dreaming of coming to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by b1olat: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congrats, more grease to her elbow.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by AlphaTaikun: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Acidbath: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congrats baby girl. Stay and die there. Nothing for you in the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by africanpride1: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Great!
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by godofuck231: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Venerable612:

Everything and everyone won’t have a hard life bro… try to celebrate others’ achievements without belittling their efforts.

Cambridge University is top 4 University globally - so she doesn’t have to be able to make a first in a Nigerian University.
na so na , but for Nigeria na 3rd class be that , its whats going on in nigeria, the system is messed up bro,it shows how lecturers over in nigeroa kill the dreams of the young nigerians aspiring to become great
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Lazenby007(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

Modified
For those quoting and insulting me, the girl's name was not on the post when I commented. The name was not even in the caption. The caption was "Nigerian girl graduates...". The first sentence in the body was the same way without her name. But now, it looks as if I did not read before commenting. But I have learnt one thing. The best way to point out any error in a post is to quote the exact content of the post and even add a screenshot of it. The post was initially like a click bait. The poster, after reading my comment, edited both the caption and the body. I have been on Nairaland for many years. There is nothing like I trying to be the first commenter here. If I want to be the first commenter on a post, I use full stop (.) to secure the space and put my comment after reading the post.
You didn't need this long sxplanetions. We all make mistakes. It is okay
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by anonimi: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Batam:
Upon all these your jealous, hatred and scandalous statistics, ya brothers in ya states are still dreaming of coming to Lagos

Kii se gbogbo eni ti o ba n fi aida Eko han ni kii se Yoruba.
Don't parents scold and correct their children? I hope that is something you can understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by davidtemi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
She get beautiful smiles
She get fine nose
She con get brain

Normally she be.....
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Allisgud: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

She may currently be Stroking the Big Black Dick of Anthony Joshua.

If Anthony Joshua lose the Next Fight, Cuppy should be held responsible.
Anthony Joshua dick is not black
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
anonimi:

Kii se gbogbo eni ti o ba n fi aida Eko han ni kii se Yoruba.
Don't parents scold and correct their children? I hope that is something you can understand.
On se omo yooba
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by SlavaUkraini: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Allisgud:
Anthony Joshua dick is not black

The Last time I saw him he was still a black man from Nigeria.

As long as you are Black, you are a "Black Dickgree Holder" ..... BDH

Even Michael Jackson that Toned his skin color, died with his BBC intact.

You can tone your skin color but it cannot change what your Old Man gave you. The Blackness of the dick must resurface.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU To Go On One-month Warning Strike / Dead Newborn Baby In University Of Maiduguri’s Female Toilet (Photos) / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.