Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University (27871 Views)

Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Josephkabila12: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lazenby007:
You didn't need this long sxplanetions. We all make mistakes. It is okay
We all make mistakes. But craftily pushing your mistake to another person is very offensive.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Allisgud: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

The Last time I saw him he was still a black man from Nigeria.As long as you are Black, you are a "Black Dickgree Holder" ..... BDH

Even Michael Jackson that Toned his skin color, died with his BBC intact.

You can tone your skin color but it cannot change what your Old Man gave you. The Blackness of the dick must resurface.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Lazenby007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
We all make mistakes. But craftily pushing your mistake to another person is very offensive.
Ok,sir
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. She no get name abi her name never graduate?

Modified
For those quoting and insulting me, the girl's name was not on the post when I commented. The name was not even in the caption. The caption was "Nigerian girl graduates...". The first sentence in the body was the same way without her name. But now, it looks as if I did not read before commenting. But I have learnt one thing. The best way to point out any error in a post is to quote the exact content of the post and even add a screenshot of it. The post was initially like a click bait. The poster, after reading my comment, edited both the caption and the body. I have been on Nairaland for many years. There is nothing like I trying to be the first commenter here. If I want to be the first commenter on a post, I use full stop (.) to secure the space and put my comment after reading the post.

build ya self esteem bro, if you get one you won't be explaining anything to anybody

resist the urge to shalaye

congrats to the baby girl.....
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by shawante(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114473702:
Welcome Development
I thought you were only into bad news.. What happened?
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by 9jaRealist: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
anonimi:
And why has that not helped the country out of its world capital of extreme poverty and highest number of out-of-school children?
Even Lagos that Thiefnuibu agberos hala about is a shithole literally & practically.

Both are NOT mutually exclusive…
Same way that America is filled with kind people and philanthropists but also mass shooters and serial killers.

>
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by 9jaRealist: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Goodyness:
Congratulations to her. Cambridge is a big deal, graduating with a 1st class is a bigger deal. Super proud of her.

True dat…
We’ve have several Oxbridge first-class grads, including some practicing here in Nigeria.
>
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by ofiko123(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations to her..
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by OLULAW: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria is a dream killer where less than 5% of people achieve their potentials. If it was in Nigeria, the so called lecturers will actively seek to derail her success or ask to penetrate her punan1.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
build ya self esteem bro, if you get one you won't be explaining anything to anybody resist the urge to shalaye congrats to the baby girl.....
Sister, stop fooling yourself. Assertiveness does not mean low self esteem. I got many quotes before I decided to explain what happened. This is a faceless platform and my real identity is unknown here. So, self-esteem does not apply here. I am not forcing you to accept my explanation. My goal is to provide the information for the sake of logical observers. You are free to deviate from the issue. You are free to misinterpret the purpose of the explanation. People like you quoted and insulted me when the explanation was not part of the comment. Now that I have added the explanation, you have resorted to condemning the explanation. Suit yourself.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Perfectbeing(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
In 20 years time, if this girl wants to become Governor or President, Nigerians will ask for her WAEC certificate.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Sister, stop fooling yourself. Assertiveness does not mean low self esteem. I got many quotes before I decided to explain what happened. This is a faceless platform and my real identity is unknown here. So, self-esteem does not apply here. I am not forcing you to accept my explanation. My goal is to provide the information for the sake of logical observers. You are free to deviate from the issue. You are free to misinterpret the purpose of the explanation.

alaye stop talking much, who is your sister

stop explaining nothing to people, you're anonymous, stop giving a fúck Chris talker
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
alaye stop talking much, who is your sister stop explaining nothing to people, you're anonymous, stop giving a fúck Chris talker
Who is your bro? The explanation is not blocking the entrance to your house, and nobody is forcing you to accept the explanation. Why does the explanation make you uncomfortable? Are you the poster or did you use another account to insult me before the explanation was added? You can commit suicide if you do not like the explanation.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Prisco4luv(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
congratulations
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by Glowqueen3(f): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ride on Babe,you are a confirm OMOLUABl.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Who is your bro? The explanation is not blocking the entrance to your house, and nobody is forcing you to accept the explanation. Why does the explanation make you uncomfortable? Are you the poster or did you use another account to insult me before the explanation was added? You can commit suicide if you do not like the explanation.

shut up! you talk too much
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
shut up! you talk too much
You talk less as you keep responding. Shut down.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
You talk less as you keep responding. Shut down.

if you care to know, you should owned up to any thing you say here, you owed no one any explanation that's what I'm telling you in your first post

you go lose your self esteem that's if you've one if you continue explaining unnecessary things to people
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
if you care to know, you should owned up to any thing you say here, you owed no one any explanation that's what I'm telling you in your first post you go lose your self esteem that's if you've one if you continue explaining unnecessary things to people
Arrogant, insincere and misguided people are the ones who claim they owe nobody any explanation. Man is a social being. You owe people explanations as long as you live and interact with those peole, though you can arrogantly decide to withhold the explanation.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Arrogant and insincere people are the ones who claim they owe nobody any explanation. Man is a social being. You owe people explanations, though you can arrogantly decide to withhold the explanation.

you're typing gibberish, no one have the right to criticize you until they listen to why you made the statement

you get no explanation from me when you criticize rather than ask why first?

continue your societal validation, you go get sense when you grow up
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
you're typing gibberish, no one have the right to criticize you until they listen to why you made the statement you get no explanation from me when you criticize rather than ask why first? continue your societal validation, you go get sense when you grow up
Indeed, you are misguided. My comment is displayed for the public. Whoever views the comment has the right to react to the comment and I have the right to respond to the person.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Indeed, you are misguided. My comment is displayed for the public. Whoever views the comment has the right to react to the comment and I have the right to respond to the person.

ok immortal clown
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by immortalcrown(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
ok immortal clown
Okay, mortal clown.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by yinksy0009: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations to her.
Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by yinksy0009: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations to her.
You can be among the first to join the O-Club Nigeria fans community and enjoy Oraimo freebies weekly.

Re: Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you are not the dumb one, justify your statement. The girl's name was not in the post when I commented. The poster added it later, probably after reading my comment. The name was not even in the caption.
ok sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards / Top 10 Most Competitive Courses In Nigeria Universities / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.