Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, (318 Views)

Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by Fareke: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
By Ochogwu Sunday

Ex-militant leader, Asari Dokubo, has expressed pessimism that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi would not emerge president in 2023.

In a live video on his official Facebook page, the founder of the defunct Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force declared that the ‘Obi-dient’ movement, which is currently going on, is a scam.

Dokubo revealed that it would be impossible for the Labour Party candidate to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

According to him, Peter Obi’s acclaimed achievement in Anambra State while serving as governor of the state were all lies.

Dokubo said: “There is a scammer in town. Peter Obi is scamming people with lies and people are believing him.

“This is nauseating. Peter Obi was a governor of Anambra State for eight years.

“How would you compare Obi with Tinubu or Atiku? What is his antecedent? Lies. You are showing documents that you rejected land.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/05/peter-obi-is-a-scam-asari-dokubo-reveals-why-lp-candidate-cant-defeat-atiku-tinubu/

Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by rickpat(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol...obi has no ACHIEVEMENT as a governor....asari thank you
all are in same boat...all failures...atiku,obi and tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by icuminpiss(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
D
Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by Tinubuagbado: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
This overfed goad.

This vagabond is really working for Tinubu.

Failure who is trying to identify with Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by Built2last: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
STAND YOUR GROUND

The BATists are mostly hungry people or politicians.

I told you about my 2 encounters with men asking me to stop for Obi and come over to them. They didn’t identify on whose behalf they came.

This dumb one went directly to this online ‘Obidient’ campaigner.

These are the people telling us Peter Obi’s presence is only seen online. If that’s the case, why are they bothering us online.

When you see the BATists, they are not doing it for free. They get paid. They get rewarded. That’s why they always wait for instructions to come out before they start pushing out their contents.

For Peter Obi, I can guarantee you that he even will be shocked at the manner millions of people are throwing up contents for him free of charge.

Take it from me that you can never see someone who was formerly OBIdient, and now became Atikulated or a BATist. Rather, all of us OBIdients were formerly either APCists, PDPists or undecided. 

Atiku and Tinubu were students of the same political school that believes in using money to sway the intention of the people. Go through their records.

Fact is, for both parties that produced Tinubu and Atiku, if money was not involved, if no delegate had to collect money, if everything went to the speeches given, Bakare, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Rochas, Yahaya and Onu would have been the last ones standing.

My final 3 would have been Osinbajo, Bakare and Amaechi in terms of contents of their speeches. Unfortunately, it always go to the highest bidder.

Peter Obi is going against 2 people who enriched themselves on the back of government positions they both held. Their followers save very few are paid to do their groundwork for them.

At least I personally know up to 8 that wait for crumbs from their masters before they do anything. So those ones, they will only do what they are told because that’s what feed them rather than their consciences.

Take money from all the candidates. Ask them to campaign as it was done back in the days. Let party agents be volunteers that have no money at hand to induce voters to ‘deliver’ their wards.
Let elections be on the personality of the candidate and what they have to offer!

One thing you will see is this: Obi will win. There will be no Tinubu or Atiku. The combo of TINU-TIKU should be permanently retired from our political conversations since 1992.

Let there be a new nation, a new system, a new political structure that will care for the future. Moses never leads people to promise land, only Joshua does!

As for those people buying influencers, shame on you. I know you stopped coming after me when you saw my position, that’s the way all OBIdients will disappoint you.

All those fake Twitter warriors that were paid to use their platforms against GEJ, we still know them. Shame on them all! We are not going to let the smell of your money sway us, rather, we will expose and shame you first before you even put down your cursed phone.

Are they blind to see that the country is really sick? Are they happy to see the same problems we were born into still persisting?

Please watch out for them and avoid them
Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by Qtrpst4: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Se toad wey sell hem people to get pipeline security contract talking. Lazy people who join hands with Fulani to destroy their people and environment. 70 years old man, you are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by Moferere: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Some of us know he's a scam
Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by Ttalk: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2022
It is a toddler that would think Obi is real, someone that even his voice is fake
Re: Peter Obi Is A Scam – Asari Dokubo Reveals Why LP Candidate Can’t Defeat Atiku, by APCnaPDP: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Is this not the same guy that supports Tinubu?

(1) (Reply)

Elections: PDP Ready To Win Elections In Osun - Jegede / When It Comes To Leadership/Nigerian Presidents, The New Guy Is Always Worse / United States Of America Is EVIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.