Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I'm Ready To Marry Aguba, Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor-nigerian Lady Cries O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Ready To Marry Aguba, Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor-nigerian Lady Cries O (756 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Marry Aguba, Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor-nigerian Lady Cries O by Prestar(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm ready to wed Aguba, a homeless veteran Nollywood actor.- Nigerian Lady Cries Out!

I've heard that Kenneth Aguba is looking for a wife. Please let him know that Annastasia Micheal Olamma is willing to wed him and is prepared to become Mrs. Aguba. He will have my undivided love and my best attention. They ought to visit my community, since I am from Enugu State and am 24 years old. Because I am a wife of a thousand yards, I can assist Aguba restore his sanity and I will take excellent care of him and feed him.

I am eager to wed my Agubabym.���

Check here for more pictures https:///im-ready-to-wed-aguba-a-homeless-veteran-nollywood-actor-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Aguba, Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor-nigerian Lady Cries O by immortalcrown(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
If not bloggers that repost things like this, clout chasers will reduce their noise.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Aguba, Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor-nigerian Lady Cries O by bluebay(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
If not bloggers that repost things like this, clout chasers will reduce their noise.
Try calm down at times boss . You might not know if it’s real. The attack is unnecessary
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Aguba, Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor-nigerian Lady Cries O by immortalcrown(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
bluebay:
Try calm down at times boss . You might not know if it’s real. The attack is unnecessary
Na you no wan calm down. If it is real, does she not know the pastor's house? I mean the pastor that wants to sponsor the man's marriage.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry Aguba, Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor-nigerian Lady Cries O by bluebay(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na you no wan calm down. If it is real, does she not know the pastor's house? I mean the pastor that wants to sponsor the man's marriage.
Okay

(1) (Reply)

“the Way You Are Shaking This Big Water Melons,hope They Will Fall Down Like Thi / “any Woman That Didn’t Have A Body Like My Own Can Never Be Happy And Comfortabl / Happy 60th Birthday To David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.