Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (79424 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
dodgelord:
"I am Ready To Marry Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor, Aguba" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out!

"I heard General overseer OPM is looking for a wife for Kenneth Aguba , please Tell Him I (Annastasia Micheal Olamma ) am willing to marry him,i am ready to be Mrs Aguba ❤️❤️ I will love him and take care of him very well. They should come and see my people bikon ��, I am 24 years old and i am from Enugu state,.. Aguba Deserves to marry me because I am a wife material 1000 yards,I can help him regain his sanity and I will take very good care of him and feed him well.

I can't wait to marry my Agubabym ���."

#AguAnna2022
Hmm hmm

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This gender again grin
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Stevo35: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
That lady is a real...

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thief!!
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by EUGENEINYANG(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
You wan kill person Papa abi���
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Alexprech: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin no be only Aguanna2022
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by bnadam21: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Robasy:
My dear Annam, you can forward your application for consideration. We will contact you once screening commences for the position of Aguba's spouse. �
Naija gals are something else.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by bnadam21: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
beautyhd:
Olanma, God will grant you that your heart desires.
Amen IJN.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
bagad:
na so o, Dem no know o.
Many of these pipo shouting clout chaser and all, Dem dey suffer o.
Everybody dey find way.
If the girl blow now, they will be the first to follow her on Instagram
Hahahah
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Glowqueen3(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Stupid Yahoo girl,it obvious She isn't real.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:
How does cooking with firewood makes one wife material?

It is Buhari time. You need a woman that can cook with sawdust.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Mindlog: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It is Buhari time. You need a woman that can cook with sawdust.

Many families cooked with sawdust back then in the mid 90s during Abacha-Abiola saga, I also cooked with saw dust when I worked in a rural community some years back, they had a sawmill there.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
What kinda clout chasing is this?
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by imagrg(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Come marry me instead oh. I need a wife oh
dodgelord:
"I am Ready To Marry Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor, Aguba" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out!

"I heard General overseer OPM is looking for a wife for Kenneth Aguba , please Tell Him I (Annastasia Micheal Olamma ) am willing to marry him,i am ready to be Mrs Aguba ❤️❤️ I will love him and take care of him very well. They should come and see my people bikon ��, I am 24 years old and i am from Enugu state,.. Aguba Deserves to marry me because I am a wife material 1000 yards,I can help him regain his sanity and I will take very good care of him and feed him well.

I can't wait to marry my Agubabym ���."

#AguAnna2022
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dis gender! Dis gender! Hmmm
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Many families cooked with sawdust back then in the mid 90s during Abacha-Abiola saga, I also cooked with saw dust when I worked in a rural community some years back, they had a sawmill there.

We are getting there. Gas is 10k
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmm, osetigo
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Haaa u Sha wan kill this man untimely

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by LOVETH47: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Am Margaret from cross river and am 26year am willing to marry him
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by d2baba: 1:42am On Jul 07, 2022
only if you marry him and live with him in this condition then you are truly a wife material
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kakaaa77: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2022
PenSniper:

Are you aa virgin ?
From a natural and screening committee.
and why do want to know?
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kakaaa77: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2022
kakaaa77:
and why do you want to know?
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:
So that you'll fúck him to death and inherit the property that was gifted to him by the church. You plans shall fail.

This I have seen.
false prophet has spoken!
she want send the old man to him early grave with that her heavy asset
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by nedekid: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Nna, and the girl set die!
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Cyberspider001: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anybody with this protocol should please contact me
Pos protocol 101.1 900k
Pos protocol 103.1 9m
Pos protocol 201.1 10b
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Mathe231: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Reaction as Pretty Mike cooks a man with soup at Warri Pikin’s wedding, video trends (Watch)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.