Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (79440 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / OPM Pastor Lists Conditions For An Interested Lady To Marry Kenneth Aguba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2022
This generation can do anything for money...

So because she hear say life don turn around for the helpless man abi

When the man dey street dey sleep where she dey that time

See wetin Buhari don cause for Nigeria girls are looking for different ways to survive...

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Let her go ahead embarassed
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2022
oz4real83:
The man should give it a thought, he has nothing to lose. If the girl either changes her mind or begin to show negative behaviours later in the future, he may as well let her go, life goes on and as I said before, he has nothing to lose.
what if she killed him
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by terrafella(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Wetin this hookup generation ladies no fit do? Some dey ready to even copulate with Rich man dog. Shey I go even marry like this? Many ladies no get shame again, and them go dey form men are scum.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Are husbands that scarce?
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Godwin25king: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2022
A homeless veteran Hollywood actor

Funny!!
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Godwin25king: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2022
A homeless veteran Nollywood actor

Funny!!
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Coun3MAN: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2022
The man go suck breast tire ooh
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2022
McOluOmo:
The future is what again....?
She's someone's girlfriend oo'
U can imagine how that her boyfriend would feel right now.....after spending so much money on her thinking he'll one day make her his wife..

That is the reason why I always say....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
do you know if she and her boyfriend is planning this?
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Goodyness:
Are husbands that scarce?

So u never know...
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2022
That Aguba actor is a z-class actor for lowest budget nollywood films
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2022
So you no see am since abi ?

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Justsylvia(f): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmmmm Eyanga dey sleep trouble the wake am.Aunty u go sit one place.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
dodgelord:
"I am Ready To Marry Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor, Aguba" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out!

"I heard General overseer OPM is looking for a wife for Kenneth Aguba , please Tell Him I (Annastasia Micheal Olamma ) am willing to marry him,i am ready to be Mrs Aguba ❤️❤️ I will love him and take care of him very well. They should come and see my people bikon ��, I am 24 years old and i am from Enugu state,.. Aguba Deserves to marry me because I am a wife material 1000 yards,I can help him regain his sanity and I will take very good care of him and feed him well.

I can't wait to marry my Agubabym ���."

#AguAnna2022
This one wants to go and carry oloshoism and end the man's lifespan already.
Agubaby indeed
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2022
compton11:
B*itch!

So u can inherit his house when u know the old head will soon kick the bucket!

She go use nack kill am
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Passionate888: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Enugu girls like to do
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Jacobx007:
You want to kill him abi?
Haha please my stomach grin
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
dodgelord:
"I am Ready To Marry Homeless Veteran Nollywood Actor, Aguba" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out!

"I heard General overseer OPM is looking for a wife for Kenneth Aguba , please Tell Him I (Annastasia Micheal Olamma ) am willing to marry him,i am ready to be Mrs Aguba ❤️❤️ I will love him and take care of him very well. They should come and see my people bikon ��, I am 24 years old and i am from Enugu state,.. Aguba Deserves to marry me because I am a wife material 1000 yards,I can help him regain his sanity and I will take very good care of him and feed him well.

#AguAnna2022

U want go kill dat man abi
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by MarxisGLABACK: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
McOluOmo:
The future is what again....?
She's someone's girlfriend oo'
U can imagine how that her boyfriend would feel right now.....after spending so much money on her thinking he'll one day make her his wife..

That is the reason why I always say....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

[color=#006600][/color]

The world is full of evil and wickedness
Did u ever go there to dash AGuba N100,
It means that once ur proposal is granted
Na sniper u go give am come form 4us say
U no no waiting Killam

CHINEKE NAPUKWA EKWENSU IKE

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
"Agubaby" ?

Na there way
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by sucess001(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
dodgelord:

#AguAnna2022

In the end times, seven women will drag for one man saying marry me, let me just carry your name...

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by SeeHim: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Where Is The Source Of The Thread @Poster
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by jimtemi1: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2022
dodgelord:

#AguAnna2022
woman and money, she wan upgrade make she JAPA
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Funny girl
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Very OBIdient lady, thumbs up
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Lailai, we no gree. You need a young stallion to pound that your cochiee to total submission. We can't allow you murder Aguba pls. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Manhunter alert. Angel of death is looking for this man.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Confirm4real:

So u never know...

smiley wink wink wink
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Bollinga: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
It's the stupid blogger that posted this trash i blame
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by juman(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2022
I like her swagger.
Re: I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Dksmile: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2022
With your thirdhand puna. Pls make ina leave baba alone.
I fear this gender F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Mr Ibu And Family(pics) / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.