Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya (2550 Views)

Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya / The Benefits Of The Naira Redesign Policy And Why It Should Be Helped To Succeed / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by adefitim(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2022
I salute you sir

TakeBackNaija:

What else would one expect from a Yoruba Muslim? Who told you that God has never been involved in politics? What do understand by "Give to Ceaser what belongs to Caeser and to God what belongs to God"?

Jesus Christ, his disciples and the first church were all involved in politics!

You Muslims keep manipulating Christians but it won't happen anymore because Christians won't turn the other cheek anymore.

You support Muslim-Muslim presidency and say it doesn't matter just to deceive gullible Christians. However, if Christians do such you will call it Haram and declare war on them.

Werey dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Felimax(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2022
adefitim:

Sire, we have been hearing this still Nothing ever happened I don’t think 2023 will be different except if you are allowing social media warriors to play gimmicks on you....

So EndSARs was what?

I am talking about the mother of EndSARs. Banks will be set ablaze, the system will crumble.

Did you hear that the president convoy was attacked yesterday?
Did you hear a prison in FCT was attacked same yesterday?
Has your president said anything yet?

Brace up, for the mother of EndSARs is just at the corner. I am not talking tribal, I am talking about light vs darkness, good vs evil.

Look around you and feel it, the signs are everywhere. Trouble looms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2022
I'm a Muslim and I'm voting Obi. But since this man has opened my eyes now, I think I should vote for my fellow Muslim
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by OBoy50: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2022
We must join hands to support KERERENKE OBI 2023 In the spirit of unity, equity and fairness! I call on my northern middlebelt brothers to ensure the task is accomplished for a better NIGERIA!
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by SHINJA: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Sowiki:
I'm a Muslim and I'm voting Obi. But since this man has opened my eyes now, I think I should vote for my fellow Muslim

Better , vote for your own Muslim...

We don't care..
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by SHINJA: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
I love brave men like this pastor...

Time for Christians to wise up...
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by lereinter(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Sakamaje bishop

When a pastor was deputy to a buhari nko.
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Carlosdd: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
You know the truth but hard for you accept it , nobody is folllowing political party except the acclaimed professional politician but the masses goes with individual based on their conviction about their preferred candidate, am supporting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu not because he is a member of apc the ruling party but is a leader , tested and trusted I lived in Lagos before he was elected governor and still in Lagos many years after his tenure I can boldly tell you that if he is elect as Nigeria next president he will perform better and take the country out of his present predicament, the right as a Nigerian to vote and be voted for is applicable to every Nigerian so allow me to enjoy that right and enjoy yours as well .
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the man for the job 2023
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by PlayerMeji: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Na today?

When we Christians begin to help ourselves first before others like the Muslims do, when we begin to place premiums on our association with each other.. When one pastor is not packing all the money for himself and telling the members to keep praying...

Only then can we Christians be well coordinated to resist the ploy of these people who are so much in love with themselves and are willing to do anything to establish their own caliphate.

But for now, the future is bleak for Christians if we continue on this trajectory.

mrvitalis:

This is just the start oga ...even if obi fail we would rally round another person and try again ...but the political landscape of Nigeria have changed for ever it would never remain the same
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by mrvitalis(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Na today?

When we Christians begin to help ourselves first before others like the Muslims do, when we begin to place premiums on our association with each other.. When one pastor is not packing all the money for himself and telling the members to keep praying...

Only then can we Christians be well coordinated to resist the ploy of these people who are so much in love with themselves and are willing to do anything to establish their own caliphate.

But for now, the future is bleak for Christians if we continue on this trajectory.

Christian don't help themselves but are richer?
Which Muslim have done what OPM pastor have done

How many people you done help ?
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by adefitim(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Felimax:

So EndSARs was what?

I am talking about the mother of EndSARs. Banks will be set ablaze, the system will crumble.

Did you hear that the president convoy was attacked yesterday?
Did you hear a prison in FCT was attacked same yesterday?
Has your president said anything yet?

Brace up, for the mother of EndSARs is just at the corner. I am not talking tribal, I am talking about light vs darkness, good vs evil.

Look around you and feel it, the signs are everywhere. Trouble looms.

Sire, you are a man of knowledge I concurred.

1 Like

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Felimax(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
adefitim:

Sire, you are a man of knowledge I concurred.

Respect!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Are Digging Out Hidden Naira Notes / I'll Deactivate My Account In Shame If I Can Get A Drone Picture Of LP Rally / Watch Trout For Clout Video Trending On Twitter, Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.