Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Samuel Arogbonlo Says He Was Harrassed, Extorted By Police Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Arogbonlo Says He Was Harrassed, Extorted By Police Officers (11076 Views)

"They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) / Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate / Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Samuel Arogbonlo Says He Was Harrassed, Extorted By Police Officers by BafanaBafana: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
NoToPile:

So what should he have done? Allowed them take his son and tagg him a cultist, murderer or whatever, those people can make you write and sign anything under duress.

Best bet is to sort it out with them before it gets out of hand, no be Naija police again, me thinks these people have some demons working with them.

Police, that's how they stopped my cousins at Igando bustop tagged them as militants simply because my cousins friend wore camo shorts that was when they had some little crises at igando. Next thing they took them to police station, before his mum got there they had handcuffed them( my cousin and his friend) with other people made them sit on the floor and were about taking photographs.
Boys that were going to pick up their elder cousin who just gave birth to the mum's place for proper omugwo.

They collected money and they released them, nothing incriminating was found on them or their car, heck they were not even driving a fancy car, neither were they even on the so called dreads they normally profile people with.

Very terrible people.
He is right. The fact that his father negotiated with the police shows he is not clean. My father would shout at the policemen and threaten hell if they don't let me go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night. / IKEDC: Lagos Residents Protest Estimated Billing, Arrest Of Comminity Members / Anambra Man Builds A Generator That Runs On Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.