Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party (16124 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) / Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by IamWonderful: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2022
uniquelyspecial:
You think say you sabi analyse name? Shame!
Golden Chioma ..... "his" not "her"
ok
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Okoroawusa: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Magnus Abe is spoiling APC in Rivers but God pass am.

1 Like

Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by benini56(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2022
It has been long overdue, Please go to your new Party SDP and continue your journey. Bye bye for now
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Tinubuagbado: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi Tsunami is hitting all states hard...

More to come ....

Agabado and cassava will not happen to us.
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Lightorder: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Peter Obi Tsunami is hitting all states hard...

More to come ....

Agabado and cassava will not happen to us.
Amen
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Lightorder: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
Chioma? Igbo ? labour is her bus-stop, winding up sentiment
a typical afonja
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Lightorder: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I wish tinubu could gain so much support of our people in other regions of the country just like Obi is doing undecided
sure he will . As he gets nothing on merit but pay, my village people are waiting to have their own share. But anything less $35,000 will not fly for him. Atleast something that will feed each family for atleast 4 years
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by MXrep: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Kobicove:
How come a man is bearing the name "Chioma" which is essentially a female's name in the south eastern part of Nigeria?
Very common in Imo state. I have seen Ngozi. Ebere etc that are males from Imo. And Omuma in Rivers are of Imo stock, forget the artificial boundaries

1 Like

Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by willyben(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning all, dis is something I have never done before, please I desperately need ur help from fellow nairalanders rilli in a very difficult situation for some time now please assist me. This is my details. 0234525165 gtbank. I pray God touches someone heart to please assist me .
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Kobicove:
How come a man is bearing the name "Chioma" which is essentially a female's name in the south eastern part of Nigeria?

E dey happen. South East no get monopoly of the name sha. Few people for my side dey bear Hausa name too.
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
MXrep:

Very common in Imo state. I have seen Ngozi. Ebere etc that are males from Imo. And Omuma in Rivers are of Imo stock, forget the artificial boundaries

There's nothing like Artificial boundaries. We no be Igbo.
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by famology(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2022
kcmichael:
Golden Chioma chairman of Abe's faction of
By Okafor Ofiebor/Port Harcourt

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/05/golden-chioma-chairman-of-abes-faction-of-rivers-apc-dumps-party/
So Abe and Amaechi can't resolve their issues? Mtcheeew
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Donaluta(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Golden chioma.. go join your brother for PDP
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Donaluta(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2022
CeoMYN:

There's nothing like Artificial boundaries. We no be Igbo.

Who be you... You no from etche .. you be ogoni man.. nobody care about you... Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Rekhina(f): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
I think say na woman , helinues go rush to see a beautiful Aba woman like Adaibeku only to see Mudashiru.
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Donaluta:

Who be you... You no from etche .. you be ogoni man.. nobody care about you... Go and sleep

When I turn Ogoni man? When ONELGA turn Ogoni?

Be contented with your five South East states.

Continue to force people to identify with you.
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by dbonks(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Golden Chioma...represented Etche Constituency 2, in the Rivers State House of Assembly, not Omuma....Omuma's only constituency is still being represented by Honorable Kelechi Nwogu, who is gearing up for House of Representatives Election.
He was the former House leader when Ameachi was the Executive Governor of Rivers State, not House Speaker. Golden is from a Village Called Odufor in Etche Local Government. His younger brother, Hon. Austin Ben Chioma, is a serving member of the state executive council under Governor Wike.
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Nwaetche(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
CeoMYN:

When I turn Ogoni man? When ONELGA turn Ogoni?

Be contented with your five South East states.

Continue to force people to identify with you.

I am only responding here because I do not want people to be mis-lead others especially the younger folks here on Nairaland.

I am not too convinced that you, CeoMYN is from Ogba as most of views tend to be too Toxic and Igbophobic. How can a right thinking man from Igboid Ogba say that there is no Igbo in Rivers State. It is akin to saying by Wakrike man that there is no Ijaw in Rivers state.

Secondly, I do not agree with your tendency to equate his views to that of everyone not only Ogbaland but all ONELGA. In his supposedly generization of ONELGA as non-Igboid, he forgot to mention that ONELGA has Egbema. Egbema has two-third of their kinsmen in Imo State with similar name.(Ohaji – Egbema). Are you telling me that the Egbema in Rivers is different from the Egbema in Imo State?

In this current discussion and for your information, Ala Etchie is divided into four LGAs with two in Rivers (Omuma and Etchie) and two in Imo State (Ngor Opkala and Owerri North). Most Villages on both side of the boundary have common ancestors as shown in similar names for communities. For instance, there is Ulakwo-Etche and there is Ulakwo In Owerri North LGA. Folks from these two communities do not intermarry as they are from same recent ancestors. . As a matter of fact, most Etche people prefer going home from Owerri via Ulakwo, Imerienwe (All in Imos State) to Etchie instead of using the Owerri Ikwerre road when coming back from Lagos. . We have Umuoye- Etchie and Umuoye in Ngor Opkala in Imo state. The list is endless.

Ndi Ochie are the most Igbophilic Igboid group in Rivers state and most are proud of their heritage including Chioma you mentioned. Go to Imo University, Imo polytechnic and most secondary schools in Etchie and Imo state and see for yourself the number of Etchie people from both side of the divide are in these schools. How do you even know an Etchie man from Imo state or Rivers?. We speak the same dialect of the Igbo language.

It is unfortunate that the balkanisation of of Ala Echie has deprived us of our numeric superiority both in Imo State and in Rivers. Ngor Okpala is the second largest LGS in Imo state after Egbema but our Age long contestation with the Isoma group (Orlu) has not made it possible for our kinsmen to be governor but just as we are keeping our head high in Rivers, our folks are doing the same in Imo State. Please do not bring problems between our folks in South South and South East. The division is mostly political and not ethnicity.

Based on the aforementioned, are you telling me that those in Rivers are not Igboid why their kinsmen in South east are Igbos? Abeg be calming down with your Self-hating Igbo phobia.

As I said, in Ogbaland, you cannot equate yourself with prominent Ogba sons like Chief Francis Ellah and other notable sons and daughters from the fourteen extended families that make up Ali- Ogba.

Go and read the following book written by non-biased foreign observers that stayed in the Niger Delta long before you were born and who had first-hand knowledge discussion with your forebears about your origin and learn.

1. Percy Amaury Talbot, "Tribes of the Niger Delta" , (London: Frank Cass and company, 1932)

Read also the compendium of Ogba oral and documented tradition by a foremost Ogba so, Sir Francis Ellah.
2. Ali- Ogba; History of the Ogba people.
Ellah said that his book was “based mainly on local oral traditions, taken partly from colonial Intelligence Reports, but also including extensive new material collected by the author; some use is also made, for the colonial period, of contemporary documents from British and Nigerian archives, and for prehistory, of archaeological evidence”. In describing the book, it was mentioned that “The Ogba are an Igbo-speaking group, situated in the extreme south-west of the Igbo area, in the modern Rivers State of Nigeria”

CepMYN can never be more knowledgeable that the renowned stateman who incidentally was at one time a chieftain of OHANEZE NDI Igbo.

Please be guided and stop peddling hatred all around. You are not qualified to talk for the great people Ali-Ogba let alone ONELGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nwaetche:

I am only responding here because I do not want people to be mis-lead others especially the younger folks here on Nairaland.

I am not too convinced that you, CeoMYN is from Ogba as most of views tend to be too Toxic and Igbophobic. How can a right thinking man from Igboid Ogba say that there is no Igbo in Rivers State. It is akin to saying by Wakrike man that there is no Ijaw in Rivers state.

Secondly, I do not agree with your tendency to equate his views to that of everyone not only Ogbaland but all ONELGA. In his supposedly generization of ONELGA as non-Igboid, he forgot to mention that ONELGA has Egbema. Egbema has two-third of their kinsmen in Imo State with similar name.(Ohaji – Egbema). Are you telling me that the Egbema in Rivers is different from the Egbema in Imo State?

In this current discussion and for your information, Ala Etchie is divided into four LGAs with two in Rivers (Omuma and Etchie) and two in Imo State (Ngor Opkala and Owerri North). Most Villages on both side of the boundary have common ancestors as shown in similar names for communities. For instance, there is Ulakwo-Etche and there is Ulakwo In Owerri North LGA. Folks from these two communities do not intermarry as they are from same recent ancestors. . As a matter of fact, most Etche people prefer going home from Owerri via Ulakwo, Imerienwe (All in Imos State) to Etchie instead of using the Owerri Ikwerre road when coming back from Lagos. . We have Umuoye- Etchie and Umuoye in Ngor Opkala in Imo state. The list is endless.

Ndi Ochie are the most Igbophilic Igboid group in Rivers state and most are proud of their heritage including Chioma you mentioned. Go to Imo University, Imo polytechnic and most secondary schools in Etchie and Imo state and see for yourself the number of Etchie people from both side of the divide are in these schools. How do you even know an Etchie man from Imo state or Rivers?. We speak the same dialect of the Igbo language.

It is unfortunate that the balkanisation of of Ala Echie has deprived us of our numeric superiority both in Imo State and in Rivers. Ngor Okpala is the second largest LGS in Imo state after Egbema but our Age long contestation with the Isoma group (Orlu) has not made it possible for our kinsmen to be governor but just as we are keeping our head high in Rivers, our folks are doing the same in Imo State. Please do not bring problems between our folks in South South and South East. The division is mostly political and not ethnicity.

Based on the aforementioned, are you telling me that those in Rivers are not Igboid why their kinsmen in South east are Igbos? Abeg be calming down with your Self-hating Igbo phobia.

As I said, in Ogbaland, you cannot equate yourself with prominent Ogba sons like Chief Francis Ellah and other notable sons and daughters from the fourteen extended families that make up Ali- Ogba.

Go and read the following book written by non-biased foreign observers that stayed in the Niger Delta long before you were born and who had first-hand knowledge discussion with your forebears about your origin and learn.

1. Percy Amaury Talbot, "Tribes of the Niger Delta" , (London: Frank Cass and company, 1932)

Read also the compendium of Ogba oral and documented tradition by a foremost Ogba so, Sir Francis Ellah.
2. Ali- Ogba; History of the Ogba people.
Ellah said that his book was “based mainly on local oral traditions, taken partly from colonial Intelligence Reports, but also including extensive new material collected by the author; some use is also made, for the colonial period, of contemporary documents from British and Nigerian archives, and for prehistory, of archaeological evidence”. In describing the book, it was mentioned that “The Ogba are an Igbo-speaking group, situated in the extreme south-west of the Igbo area, in the modern Rivers State of Nigeria”

CepMYN can never be more knowledgeable that the renowned stateman who incidentally was at one time a chieftain of OHANEZE NDI Igbo.

Please be guided and stop peddling hatred all around. You are not qualified to talk for the great people Ali-Ogba let alone ONELGA.

It's not my fault that you are not convinced. Ellah wey I know. You dey your Igbo land dey talk. grin grin angry

Let me play your game; you are only qualified to speak for yourself.

Come and be forcing us to identify with una.
Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Nwaetche(m): 4:42am On Jul 07, 2022
CeoMYN:

It's not my fault that you are not convinced. Ellah wey I know. You dey your Igbo land dey talk. grin grin angry

Let me play your game; you are only qualified to speak for yourself.

Come and be forcing us to identify with una.

Forcing you how?

You are not from Ogba or ONELGA. If you know Chief Francis Ellah's family, you would know they never joke about their Igboid heritage despite some tackling some years back from few but vociferous families in Omoku that were brainwashed by the politics of old Rivers State(before the creation of Bayelsa).

I am a full blooded Rivers man and I am a proud Igbo man or Igboid I am not alone in this. Some prominent Rivers personality like dede Chibuike Amaechi identifies with his Igbo Heritage.. Being Igbo is a privilege and opens more opportunities.

By the way, I learnt that Francis Ellah’s family and many prominent Ogba people have many landed properties in Enugu and are at home in Igbo heartland. I was also feted by an Onicha-Ugbo family in Scotland for being “Igbo” despite coming from Rivers.

I am convinced that Nyerisi Nyesom Wike is probably suffering blowback today despite his huge contribution to PDP because of his brashness and self defeating Igbo denial. He demonstrated this self-hatred from the way he treated Igbophilic Oyigbo, Omuma and Etchie. Wike recently remembered Etchie because of the upcoming election otherwise he never cared about Chokocho, Ulakwo, Umuoye, Okehi, Ndashi roads desolate while busy constructing flyovers somewhere else.

On the other hand, Amaechi is well loved in Oyigbo and greater part of Etchie. Our Igbo language is taught in most Etchie primary and secondary schools despite effort by self hating individuals like you to stamped it out with the imaginary Akalaka fable.

Finally, compare Wike with Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who clings on his Igboness with dignity despite coming from Ika. An Atiku would always chose him over and over again for being true to himself.

I assure you that just as the Igbo people are thriving in Asaba with our Language in the school curriculum, we would also enjoy if Atiku wins. If not we will keep helping and lifting ourselves up no matter any part of the political boundary we are place in our country Nigeria.

This is just a joke taken too far. A Fulani man from Sokoto, Kano and Adamawa is Fulani despite the huge dialectical difference and geographic separation while an Ogbaman that is very close to Igbo heartland is brainwashed to think he is different despite the cultural and linguistic affinity with Oguta in Imo State. What a shame!

You can agree with me that if Orashi state happens to be created, Ogba, Ndoni, Orlu, Ihiala, Ogbaru and parts of Nnewi would probably be in that state. Most militants in Imo, Rivers and Anambra today are same people in Omoku traversing the forest around the Orashi river and the Niger. Remember that Don Wani was caught in Enugu after operating in Omoku. They are same kit and kin.

That is just by the way.
Ogba clans are great people with great history intertwined with history of other great ancient Igboid tribes such my Ochie. We all belong to the great Igbo nation.

I am done talking. It is left for you to keep you personal prejudice and self hate if at all your are Igboid.

If you are not proud of your heritage, I am very proud of mine. So stop this toxic chants.

1 Like

Re: Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Nwaetche:

Forcing you how?

You are not from Ogba or ONELGA. If you know Chief Francis Ellah's family, you would know they never joke about their Igboid heritage despite some tackling some years back from few but vociferous families in Omoku that were brainwashed by the politics of old Rivers State(before the creation of Bayelsa).

I am a full blooded Rivers man and I am a proud Igbo man or Igboid I am not alone in this. Some prominent Rivers personality like dede Chibuike Amaechi identifies with his Igbo Heritage.. Being Igbo is a privilege and opens more opportunities.

By the way, I learnt that Francis Ellah’s family and many prominent Ogba people have many landed properties in Enugu and are at home in Igbo heartland. I was also feted by an Onicha-Ugbo family in Scotland for being “Igbo” despite coming from Rivers.

I am convinced that Nyerisi Nyesom Wike is probably suffering blowback today despite his huge contribution to PDP because of his brashness and self defeating Igbo denial. He demonstrated this self-hatred from the way he treated Igbophilic Oyigbo, Omuma and Etchie. Wike recently remembered Etchie because of the upcoming election otherwise he never cared about Chokocho, Ulakwo, Umuoye, Okehi, Ndashi roads desolate while busy constructing flyovers somewhere else.

On the other hand, Amaechi is well loved in Oyigbo and greater part of Etchie. Our Igbo language is taught in most Etchie primary and secondary schools despite effort by self hating individuals like you to stamped it out with the imaginary Akalaka fable.

Finally, compare Wike with Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who clings on his Igboness with dignity despite coming from Ika. An Atiku would always chose him over and over again for being true to himself.

I assure you that just as the Igbo people are thriving in Asaba with our Language in the school curriculum, we would also enjoy if Atiku wins. If not we will keep helping and lifting ourselves up no matter any part of the political boundary we are place in our country Nigeria.

This is just a joke taken too far. A Fulani man from Sokoto, Kano and Adamawa is Fulani despite the huge dialectical difference and geographic separation while an Ogbaman that is very close to Igbo heartland is brainwashed to think he is different despite the cultural and linguistic affinity with Oguta in Imo State. What a shame!

You can agree with me that if Orashi state happens to be created, Ogba, Ndoni, Orlu, Ihiala, Ogbaru and parts of Nnewi would probably be in that state. Most militants in Imo, Rivers and Anambra today are same people in Omoku traversing the forest around the Orashi river and the Niger. Remember that Don Wani was caught in Enugu after operating in Omoku. They are same kit and kin.

That is just by the way.
Ogba clans are great people with great history intertwined with history of other great ancient Igboid tribes such my Ochie. We all belong to the great Igbo nation.

I am done talking. It is left for you to keep you personal prejudice and self hate if at all your are Igboid.

If you are not proud of your heritage, I am very proud of mine. So stop this toxic chants.

Oga, this article wey you dey write no concern me. Igbo language is taught in Etche... Where dem no dey teach am before? Igbo wey dey claim lord when Eastern region dey, dey form coloniser

Me na ONELGA indigene. Ogba boy! Wetin bring Wike for this talk sef. We no be Igbo.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Institutions Are Weak - Osita Chidoka Blames Nigeria Over His In-Law's Death / Money For NDDC Squandered In Dubai, UK, Abuja, Others — Onochie / NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.