Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (549 Views)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Deltawarri(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Obasanjo is clearly promoting Peter Obi in the North - Mahdi Shehu

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjhfpK9U89o

Chairman, Dialogue Group, Mahdi Shehu, maintains that former President Olusegun Obasanjo's visit to prominent personalities in the North, is to sell his candidate, flag bearer of the Labour Party, Peter Obi in the North ahead of the 2023 elections.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfpaKOUDlpR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Totilopussylick(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2022
tongue
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by nellyelitz(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Obi was not my preferred candidate but as it stands i may finally 'waste' my vote on him.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Juanas: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2022
All we are praying for is a Game changer. Period.

This is not the time for religion or ethnicity
Nither of the above has never helped us a name, increase Looting and corruption

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Dankovich1: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Real recognize Real

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by ImDStar: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2022
grin way to go.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by yinkus6750(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Baba doing tins Obidiently

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Mumusaphire: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Be obidient. Stop listen to fake people tarnishing obi name. They all know is the best candidate. Let stop tribalism to chose who will rule us. What is yoruba achievement to masses of yoruba when obj was president? What is achievement of Niger delta when goodluck was president? What is achievement of north now that buhari is d president? They only enriching themselves and disuniting us civilians for their own selfish. I will never say obi is saint, as people campaigned for buhari as a saint, but rather, will let u know his d best candidate. Omo oduduwa tooooto ni mi oooo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Xbobtage: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Obj is a true Patroit. God Bless you Sir!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by realstars: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2022
It's not a crime to be obidient.
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Even Obasanjo knows Obi is the best Candidate for the Election

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by tuborme: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2022
That Mahdi Shehu is an Ethnic bigot of the highest order. Listening to him made me sick.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Whether they insult Obi or praise him, I don't give a hoot.....all I want is a better Nigeria n Obi seems to be d man for now.....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Salvador1: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2022
tuborme:
That Mahdi Shehu is an Ethnic bigot of the highest order. Listening to him made me sick.
I swear to God I nearly vomit my hrt listening to him.
Imagine him believing a Photoshopped picture of alleged Obi son on internet.
Accusing obi of supporting ipob even before they were proscribed. Yet he couldn't ans the question where buhari supported bokoharam a known terrorist before he became president.

I still never know y North hate Igbos with passion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Tinubuagbado: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2022
OK
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Wintertime: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Most of the north is no friend but respect to the liberal ones whom attached intelligence to their reasoning....

If you put your reasoning in terms of international view, ask them were they stand. Then you know the liberal ones among them...

Coming out to say Obi hasn't done enough like how....
As governor of any northern states or to dash/give you all money.. Abi is it to support the killing going on in the country....

Or what

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by kponkedenge(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2022
I'm not really convinced the core north will vote him for whatever reason best known to them.... Whatever vote he gets from there, he should just take it like that.

He should try and make in-roads in the North Central.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by Vickym1(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
It seems obj is now OBIdient.. Hmmm grin

At the mention of obi other parties start shivering cheesy
Re: 2023: Obasanjo Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu by lonecatt(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2022
who no like better thing
obedience is better than sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

Muslim/muslim Ticket: We Choose What Happens To Us (screenshot) / 2023: Tinubu Asks Sharia Council To Mobilise For Politics / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo Flees Home, Whereabouts Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.