Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Muslim/muslim Ticket: We Choose What Happens To Us (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/muslim Ticket: We Choose What Happens To Us (screenshot) (550 Views)

Sanwo-olu Almost Denied Second-term Ticket, We Begged Tinubu – CAN Chairman / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We Have Taken Position Against Same-faith Ticket - CAN / If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim/muslim Ticket: We Choose What Happens To Us (screenshot) by iExplore(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
With the recent happenings in this country; Muslim attacks on Christian and vice versa, people being burnt for blasphemous comment against the Muslim religion, etc., it would be highly insensitive & disrespectful for any presidential candidate to settle for a Muslim/Muslim ticket, and any right thinking person would agree with me.

Now, checkout the screenshot below. The comment reads and I quote,
"Tinubu you don't need to explain
anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate, I will vote for you."

WHY? Have we no conscience?

And the author of that comment might even be a Christian, but would rather vote-in Lucifer for a president, as long as they're from same ethnicity. What the fck is our problem?

I'm not a religious person, but settling for same religion ticket in a country with two major religions is mad wrong.

Also, thinking like the author of the comment in the screenshot below is not only wrong and tribalistic, but also stupid.

Being One Nigeria should include everybody and every ethnic group, otherwise, we are not really one.

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket: We Choose What Happens To Us (screenshot) by JoeNL22(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
iExplore:
With the recent happenings in this country; Muslim attacks on Christian and vice versa, people being burnt for blasphemous comment against the Muslim religion, etc., it would be highly insensitive & disrespectful for any presidential candidate to settle for a Muslim/Muslim ticket, and any right thinking person would agree with me.

Now, checkout the screenshot below. The comment reads and I quote,

WHY? Have we no conscience?

And the author of that comment might even be a Christian, but would rather vote-in Lucifer for a president, as long as they're from same ethnicity. What the fck is our problem?

I'm not a religious person, but settling for same religion ticket in a country with two major religions is mad wrong.

Also, thinking like the author of the comment in the screenshot below is not only wrong and tribalistic, but also stupid.

Being One Nigeria should include everybody and every ethnic group, otherwise, we are not really one.

The person is totally dumb. Please ignore the person. Do you have your PVC?
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket: We Choose What Happens To Us (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2022
That's how we voted in Buhari. What you sow....
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket: We Choose What Happens To Us (screenshot) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Get your PVC.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Asks Sharia Council To Mobilise For Politics / I Rejected A Christian Running Mate Because Of Competence: Tinubu / 2023 Election: Bitter Truth Every Youth Must Embrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.