Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison (35371 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Alpharey: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Igbo and Yoruba will be fighting amongst themselves in the media while these guys up North are daily gaining more grounds in captivating this country. I thought we have sense and well educated. Chaaiii

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Gkemz: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Boko haram terrorists should not be sent to prison but killed immediately except the government has hand in all these prison break

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by zeyt: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
No CCTV camera no nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Army blows up Kuje prison. Frees Boko Haram members.

So terrorists entered Abuja, operated at a facility for an hour and are parading with at least 200 men without army knowing?

Zoo tales

Peter Obi for President

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Wizmj4real(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Salvador1:
Their aim was to free super thief Abba kyari.

Absolutely correct
A nice script played
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Henrymas(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
What are we still waiting for God's sake? Is it until this impending terror gets to our doorsteps? It high time for us all to arise and take back our country by chasing that terrorist sympathyser and financiar, the clown called Buhari out of Aso rock. For crying out loud we have no other place to call home.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by onuman: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
What a country!
.... most dysfunctional country in the world; held one by proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.
But because the politicians are black people, they don't want to accept the fact that continuation of Nigeria as one country, is no longer at the interest of the 200 million people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by jamace(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary is about to go down with security challenges, he want presidency, hope he will be able to manage the challenges that will come with it, because propaganda, lies of "only one wrist watch for 104years", "my 54 year old boy has no car" (whereas his 9year old girl has multi-billion naira investment in tax Haven), "I returned 100 hectares of land" etc will not save him
Go and check your man in France Hospital. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Wizmj4real(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
If Nnamdi Kanu was in Kuje Prison, the fifth columnist will have accused & pinpoint the attack on IPOB.

Absolutely
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
As in Nigeria no get response team Which kind yeye country be this....so they can't seal off Abuja to prevent the escape of the attackers.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by IamWonderful: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You are shameless! You supported buhari into power and still have the guts to be prepping another zombie, a promax to continue the damage. They are feeding you with excess agbado and cassava.
common don't be mischievous and myopic, how could you I supported buhari when you never see doing such, and mind you, you support your Pandora Peter OBItuary probably because of ethnic sentiment and I support my own kinsman too
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Hotfreezer:
President attacked and top prison in the Federal capital attacked in 1 week.

If Buhari had a modicum of decency and instinct of self-preservation, he would have fired all service chiefs by this morning, starting from the DSS.
That would have ruffled feathers. Made screaming headlines. Caused an uproar within the establishment, and the message would have been loud and clear. But buhari we know as an ethnic bigot would never raise his hands on his stock.. very soon, garuba shewu will issue a press release and eulogize the army, talk tough to the terrorists, and tell Nigerians buhari has not slept since.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by chucksong: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Business done and dusted
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Wizmj4real(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
richiemcgold:
how can boko haram attack kuje prisons for over one hour without any resistant? is abuja no more the federal capital of Nigeria?

Well planned by government of evil men in power

The North will continue to be destroyed as they keep supporting illegal migration and terrorism

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
common don't be mischievous and myopic, how could you I supported buhari when you never see doing such, and mind you, you support your Pandora Peter OBItuary probably because of ethnic sentiment and I support my own kinsman too
Kinsman Kee you dia. Your kinsman that has brain gay due to old age is not who should be entrusted with the destiny of 200m people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Wizmj4real(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary is about to go down with security challenges, he want presidency, hope he will be able to manage the challenges that will come with it, because propaganda, lies of "only one wrist watch for 104years", "my 54 year old boy has no car" (whereas his 9year old girl has multi-billion naira investment in tax Haven), "I returned 100 hectares of land" etc will not save him

He's not your Buhari that brought the evil on you so leave him alone

Was it not your Buhari that recruited boko into Nigeria army naming that presidential pardon and rehabilitation

Leave Obi alone
Face you dady messiah

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Freebills12: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=BabaO2 post=114467213]which peter obi you tribal bigots are even talking about, if he's competent enough to lead Nigeria, he should have competed pdp presidential primary like Wike did. a leader doesn't run away at a critical stage as he did[/qu

Your statement shows that you shows that you are still a kid, retreat in a battle field is a defeat or a strategy? Where is Wike now?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by eldoradoxx: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
What a country!
Am sure if Nnamdi Kanu was being held in that prison, the entire country will be singing IPOB by now. But its Boko Haram, Buhari and APC's love babies
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by godofuck231: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2022
The agents responsible for the arrest of these terrorists have their safety and identity compromised, this can't be done without the help of their spies in government, who gave them the details

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by king6869: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Awoleesu(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
lonecatt:
When samuel ortom , governor of benue state said that bandits will soon overrun aso rock, channels tv , sycophants, urchins tried to shut him up and called him unprintable names. this is what he was trying to say

Buhari is complicit and a big failure

God bless you!
You just spoke what I wanted to say!
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Advocate500: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
The country have been damaged beyond repair, obi i am wondering if only good economic policy is enough to savage what is left, if i should be your adviser, i will beg you to resign this ambition while we stay on the fence and watch what is going on.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by bigcee(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
Jesus christ! How old are you?

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Jemex003: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
North na your mate

Dem go use you play ball as dem dey use tinubu over 2:5

Shut up, northerners are still better than eastern nonsense. Shey know be both east and north dey break prison up and down Abi what’s the different btw you fools. Yari and Kanu does the names sound like sugar for your ear. Stop been tribalism here. Generally this country is mess don’t point finger at any tribe.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by peacemara54(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2022
This is becoming more serious. How can a correctional facility housing dreaded and vicious Islamic sect and other notorious criminals be left unguarded?

Where are the securities? Should maximum security be provided in such a place of primary target?
The capital city? shouldn't

How do they get there? Where are the guards and security at check points? Lot of questions calling for answers.

Certainly, Aso rock is not safe. May God prevent Afghanistan kind scenario
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Mike008(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2022
It is hard to disconnect any successful attack on the government from that government.

With all the artillery and thorough security checks at prison yards one would imagine nothing of such can occur.

How terrorists operate with ease in this country without any iota of resistance just proves the military exists only to dominate and intimidate civilians.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by keypha1: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Terrorist zoo country, they said we should not protect our self with arms, so that when their terrorist came they will kill people, we have army, police, air Force, Navy, mobile police, military police, etc, and terrorist came and uprate for good one hour, no backup from securities.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by usagee36: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2022
And where was the useless military that kill innocent people?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by starz100: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2022
What a country. Bandits or gunmen can operate freely unhindered. Imagine a scenario where vultures are feeding on the carcass of a dead animal, which in this case is Nigeria. If we are not careful one day bandits might just address the nation from Aso Rock, because this thing gets worse every day. I keep asking myself is it the same bandits that were once underrated by the military, whom they used to say, I mean, boast that :"we will flush them out once they are designated a terrorist group". Now that they have been designated as such what difference has it made.
I come to the conclusion that, what we call bandits are infact boko haram. Boko haram is hiding under the pseudo name of bandits to make their atrocities seem milder.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Tonitoniton(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2022
They are preparing ground to have over to boko boys.

Kuje is a terrorist haven before now.

They usually mount road block around 7pm when people are rushing home after air port road heavy traffic by the entrance of kuje. And there is a military check point no far from there.

Buhari is building the widest network of terrorism in the world.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Lol. You mean Kuje prison released boko haram members?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by InoGetJoy: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
This looks like the condition for the kidnapped train bombing victims to be released. Let's watch how they would be released within the week.
Fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Fayose Approves CONMESS For Ekiti Doctors, Dazzles In Calvin Klein / Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.