Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison (35372 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Stanleyq: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Smoke55: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2022
grin

Good,in their next outing they should try aso Villa..

Ful@nis playing a game of chess..

Seeing that power may not return to them in 2023 they would intensify their terror attacks across the nation which will prompt the ful@ni military to organize a peaceful coup that will see buhari out of office,then usher in a military government of ful@nis..

Nigerians should buckle up for the coming days will be interesting..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Stanleyq: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Racoon:
Nope! They have long been in government.
They are ruling since 7 yrs and we have to re-claim it in 2023

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Freebills12: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
BabaO2:

You are a zygote, Wike is the sole power broker in PDP and the most beautiful bride in Nigeria politics now, even your serial incompetent liar candidate has gone to prostrate before him for help

You are not a good Lier! After this election who is Wike... No immunity & possibly no ministerial slot! If he is almighty as you mentioned, why did Atiku jettison him and picked Okowa?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Stanleyq: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2022
richiemcgold:
how can boko haram attack kuje prisons for over one hour without any resistant? is abuja no more the federal capital of Nigeria?
Leave that thing, its as planned by the same government
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Jayblaze47(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Kajaard:
The Boko Haram inmates escape might just be a by product. The mastermind must have been Kyari himself. That dude had links in high places, in the military, with terrorists as well as criminal elements. People should use their brains.

Ask yourself this questions
* How long did the attack last?
*Did our security forces repel the attackers?
*Why didn't they free Kyari after an hour of continuous attack without disturbance?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by torqque7(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Hotfreezer:
President attacked and top prison in the Federal capital attacked in 1 week.

If Buhari had a modicum of decency and instinct of self-preservation, he would have fired all service chiefs by this morning, starting from the DSS.

Hmm make we just de look am..shey dem don enter Abuja and attacked his convoy??if he likes let him not be aware or be shocked as usual,na him sabi o..Sãi Baba..This where his sentiments have landed our country..so much for a former GENERAL.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by MaxNdu: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2022
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/updated-gunmen-evacuate-boko-haram-members-others-from-kuje-prison/

Why do I feel like there is a gradual buildup of an armed group? Are we heading for the Afghanistan takeover scenario?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Igbojew: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:
cheesy

And the same myopic sets that championed Buhari's presidency are looting for Tinubu again and country people don't want to smell the coffee??

To avoid a wasted 16yrs in your life, please......I beg of you.

Say No to myopism
Say no to juvenile politics
Say no to APC
Don't mind those f..ls but they will not succeed because before they do this country would have disintegrated..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Igbojew: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:
cheesy

And the same myopic sets that championed Buhari's presidency are looting for Tinubu again and country people don't want to smell the coffee??

To avoid a wasted 16yrs in your life, please......I beg of you.

Say No to myopism
Say no to juvenile politics
Say no to APC
Don't mind those f..ls but they will not succeed because before they do this country would have disintegrated..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Igbojew: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2022
I just like the way this country is going or ending because it's obvious that this country have already gone but parasites can not see it now because they are afraid of what their faith will be if Igbos finally leave this country but trust me it will definitely come to that.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by nattyGENT: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2022
GAME PLAN. ONLY PETER OBI CAN HELP NIGERIANS TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY. #VOTE4PETEROBI2023
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Capuchinho: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Question is, which road did the trucks follow and who trailed them?

It's just about 30 minutes drive from airforce, NSCDC, Immigration, Customs, and Correctional head offices on the airport road.

With Sirens security agents would have arrived in 35 minutes as the operation took about an hour

Who's fooling who?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Yankee101: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2022
In the middle of abuja?
And buhari is still president?
And Aregbe is still interior minister?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Orch03(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
What a country
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
letristian:
Oh Lord God in your mighty hands we rest

If Nigerians youths fail to defend Obi's vote come 2023, they will forever regret it!

Pityobi is not Nigeria youths candidates, he's Biafran youths candidate, mumu people

Nigeria youths candidates are Tinubu, Atiku, Sowore and other

you illiterate people of Biafra with your dumbness
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2022
richiemcgold:
how can boko haram attack kuje prisons for over one hour without any resistant? is abuja no more the federal capital of Nigeria?

Good question!

No calls, no blocking of all escape routes.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Zico777(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like a blink of an eye

Terrorists about to seize the country

And rename it federal republic of bandits tongue tongue
God forbid!
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Denko2721987(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Obidiah warned us

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by babzo(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
New007:
Did it carry enough detail? You can't just post one and that's all. If it's BB season now, we'll see like 8 news on FP all at once. Let's be guided, please.

That's the problem; it's been almost 12 hours after the attack; I have searched all media and as usual with Nigeria very little updated and AUTHENTIC information.

Why did the security forces not respond for over an hour?
Which VIP detainees and prisoners were there?
Where is Abba Kyari?
Was there CCTV at the prison?
What direction did the MANY TRUCKS head to?
Etc etc.etc.

Nairaland can only post information posted by members, who also mostly copy from news media.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Machinegun91(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Good for all Nigerian ls
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Igbojew: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
If Nnamdi Kanu was in Kuje Prison, the fifth columnist will have accused & pinpoint the attack on IPOB.
Am telling you and you also fail to add that they might even assassinate him and claim that it was Boko Haram or Bandits that did it.G-d please keep on protecting Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for us ooooo..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Makowonda: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
dre11:

Terrorist Attack: Many Inmates Escape From Kuje Prison In Abuja, Others Including Disgraced 'Supercop', Abba Kyari Taken Out Of 'Ruined' Facility

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/06/breaking-terrorist-attack-many-inmates-escape-kuje-prison-abuja-others-including

This is what I don't like about SaharaReporters;other media platforms are saying about 300 inmates escaped but their news are always fake or exaggerated.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by virginchaser(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
At this point i agree that the they have no business contesting again. Do we still have house of assembly at all?
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Igbojew: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2022
an0daGuy:
In the land of the zoo, there was a man who saw tomorrow. . . That man was Obadia Malaifa and he prophesied of an impending war that was going to be unleashed on the country this year especially down south.

It seems like his vision is taking shape gradually, May heaven help those who are ready to help themselves

Be OBI dient
This is what Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have been saying for only G&d knows how long but other tribes refused to take his prophecy serious because of hatred they have against Igbos.Oh I almost forgot that Oyigboupdate or Ijele that has enough propagandas against Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB/ESN but it seems he has disappeared in thin air ...........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by jamace(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Hotfreezer:

All the Service chiefs, the Minister of Defence, the Minster of Interior and the FCT Minister should be fired immediately.
Then, when they appoint acting heads of those agencies, fire the NSA and DG DSS.

But in all honesty, the problem remains. Buhari is the problem.
Be informed that Buhari is allergic to firing personnel..
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by JudasNaKarrot: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2022
New007:
Why is this not on the front page? Is it not serious enough for Seun and his band of bigots?
The tribal and religious bigoted eun is a fool-time APC and Tinubu supporter.

This forum's name have been unofficially changed long ago from Nairaland to Afonjaland.

Ban me I don't care.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Hotfreezer: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
This looks like the condition for the kidnapped train bombing victims to be released. Let's watch how they would be released within the week.

Hmmn...
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Hotfreezer: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
The tribal and religious bigoted eun is a fool-time APC and Tinubu supporter.

This forum's name have been unofficially changed long ago from Nairaland to Afonjaland.

Ban me I don't care.

Yenyenyen. Always crying marginalisation.
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Etimemy: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari is a comedian of the year,who believed this plan game
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2022
A damn shame
Re: Gunmen Evacuate Boko Haram Members, Others From Kuje Prison by Mayor36: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2022
I don't even want to laugh because a whole correctational centre was attacked but there was no security on ground to actually return fire and they successfully raided for over an hour without the Police or any armed force responding. This is madness of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / 9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) / 2000 APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Edo State (Photos,)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.