Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack (47119 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Kuje Prisons / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by JAGABAN360: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2022
NIGERIA JAGAJAGA

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by salem1996: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Larrysung:
This is becoming scary but why Chelsea never sign players??

*Jokes aside*

There's something fishy about this. It's crazy! The presidential convoy was attacked few hours before the Kuje prison attack.

Chelsea matter taya me oooo since the Borehole abi wetin sef takeover, na so so contact with 200 players and buy None

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Akharmony: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
werey man so nah him b the only important personality there. .
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by ablejesus26(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
With the reported attack on Buhari's convoy in his home town and terror attack in Kuje correctional facilities, with many inmates escaping, APC should be apologizing to Nigerians and not campaigning

That is if they have shame ooo �
The question now is do dey have shame,do dey have shame at all?? undecided undecided

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by VirileNelly2420: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2022
jumper524:
he was moved alongside other inmtes.
All this una sadistic comments sef no dey help matters.
Are u certain about this movement? sad

I believe he's gone. I idea of his movement to other facility is to me a cover-up.
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by xxgig(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Racoon:
Perhaps it was all staged to give the criminal a soft landing. The fact remains that if high tech facilities even in Abuja-the seat of power can come under terrorist attacks @ will as it is today, then Nigeria is just a terrorist enclave.

Not Perhaps this was obviously staged.
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by AGOSUPPLY: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2022
BCA bank machine 6 digit OFFLINE protocol 201 available now (OFFLINE POS) available

We only work through video call on zoom
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Nobleman80: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2022
if nnamdi kanu were in that facility lai Muhamed will accuse ipob of being responsible for the attack. I dont envy the next president of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by BluntCrazeMan: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2022
I see.
This is a planned attack.
Abba Kyari is the main reason for the attack
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by ambale(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2022
jumper524:
he was moved alongside other inmtes.
All this una sadistic comments sef no dey help matters.

Oga do you think a facility like the kuje prison will be attacked without the knowledge and input of the security forces

Ur mumu is raised to power 5000 ooo
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by SenatePresdo(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
With the reported attack on Buhari's convoy in his home town and terror attack in Kuje correctional facilities, with many inmates escaping, APC should be apologizing to Nigerians and not campaigning

When Tribalistic Yoruba Muslims are still in this country, even the Lucifer can campaign and win elections.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by jamace(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Then go kiss the bucket

Stop trolling around
You should go and kick the bucket .. angry
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by fredoooooo: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Aba kyari .. WTF
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Ikea81: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
inoki247:
He no follow dem escape abi his trying to be responsible shocked sad shocked

Nowhere come dey safe for the country again if care isn't taken people fit gada liver go burst CBN sef....

Him dey there? Person wey dey him house dey chill since. Useless country
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by kals4luv990(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Moferere:
See arrangee o
but e be lyk say d matter cast
Uncle ABBA kyari right now

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Zikimani: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
This country is a JOKE.
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by cutieBR(f): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2022
No, prison break season 22 episode 1 grin grin
Sergio101:
cheesy

What's the name of this movie if I may ask??

I guess "Welcome to Nigeria season 2".

Well...in season 2 actor must kill boss
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Dksmile: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Edoreborn:
The country is gone...They want him 2 celebrate sallah wt his family..

Yes that is just the fact
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by harmony75: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Where's buhari do we still have a president in Nigeria?! This got to show there's no buhari anywhere!
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by udemzeus(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2022
There is no criminal tribe as the North
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by LivingTribunal: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moved out of Kuje to Kirikiri abi?
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by thoosing(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-moved-out-of-kuje-prisons-after-terror-attack/

Haba Abah...
With just #5000 ($10),I will get you a LANDING PAGE with heavy traffic of your desired customers within few days. Chat me via 0.7.0.3026.2o41
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Dingdongbells(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
New007:
Nairaland is a joke to many. Why isn't this on the front page? If it's boobs and ass they'll quickly oblige. Nonsense.
Hahahaha. You forgot to add snake. Courtesy of Lala
And irrelevant food sacrifice for the Gods .
Yeyebrities , Nollywood, Big "Brothel" Nigeria e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Etranshub(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
The FG doing everything possible to release Kyari. They will soon cut him loose
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by bayelsaowei(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
shey it's tiring abi? Sometimes I don't know what to say anymore...
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Xscape1993(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
APC and terrorism are insperatable...
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by omurphy23456: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
It is obvious to me that Abba yari was never in Kuje hence he would have escaped.
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Temi2468: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Apologize ke? When they are actually the bandits and really preparing hard for JIHAD. Do bandits apologize? It's a pity many people in the South still don't believe in the Jihad rumour. And more unfortunate they're still routing for a fulani. I pray we don't go the Turkey way! I just pray! cry
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by blackboy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Was he really there in the first place.
Re: Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The next news will be

" Abba kyari whereabouts unknown".

Finally guy man done japa tongue tongue tongue.

Heheheheheh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.