Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. (38798 Views)

If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / List Of Top Scholarships For Nigerians You Should Not Miss In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by ufotunang: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bribing of exam hall supervisor to allow you to cheat during exam
Copying from your fellow classmates exam sheet...what he wrote down
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by OwaliZiz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
No fee no exam
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by RPG2020(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

I miss Lagos early morning Hustle...

See as everywhere dry for here
5.00am angry

cool
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by DeLaRue: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
deborahetim:
Backlash from lecturers telling you grade A is not for students in their course.

Why would a lecturer say and practice that.

Are they narcissists.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Hakeemoyegoke(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Plagiarism

Copying your friends in exam all

Copying anything copiable

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by shantti(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

5.00am angry

Which country is this and how come it's very bright like this by 5am

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Dagenius53: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Change of course without interest.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hiring an impersonator an intelligent person on a particular course to write exams for you on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by phemmyfour: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike
2 Poor electricity
3 6am classes
4 Scheduled classes on public holidays

You are free to add yours. grin grin grin
Classes on the eve of the exam
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by smyo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rotten hostel toilets
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by phemmyfour: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

5.00am angry
5am bright like this

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Mindlog: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
condralbedez:
Okpa and coke,
Bread and Akara
Garri , groundnut and sugar .you will definitely miss all this if you studied abroad.

Of all you mentioned, it is only okpa that iI am missing. I still regularly take garri, groundnut and sugar, with £1 you get 250g garri, 200g of roasted groundnut and sugar cheesy

For akara, there are bean flour sold in African shops, so sharp, sharp within an hour akara is ready taken alongside custard. cheesy
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by phemmyfour: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
deborahetim:
Impromptu assignments and tests. Backlash from lecturers telling you grade A is not for students in their course.
A is for God

B is for the lecturer

C for the brilliant students

The rest of you can manage other grades grin
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
1. Agbado

2. Cassava

3. Eleyi

4. Emilokan

Na Joke grin
Wetin be dis agbado sef
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Hezmatosky: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Free roro nko? grin for us wey dey do head of group assignment grin
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by phemmyfour: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kaiair:

Wetin be dis agbado sef
Corn. Na wetin Tinubu promised us as breakfast be that from 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Mindlog: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
shantti:

Which country is this and how come it's very bright like this by 5am

That is how it here in the UK presently. That picture was taken 4.32a.m.

2 Likes

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by coputa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike 2 Poor electricity 3 6am classes 4 Scheduled classes on public holidays
You are free to add yours. grin grin grin
STDs Sexually Transmitted Degrees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Vincyman: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
As a Nigerian student, I really slim especially from face and I thought it's normal, but I later realized that it was lack of good feeding and too much jackings....
Hhuuh.. Schooling In Nigeria is equivalent to schooling in hell
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Velynksbeauty(f): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
I don't think I will miss anything at all undecided
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emilokan

Nysc
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by phemmyfour: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Drella:

Where una dey see money travel? cry

I gained admission in 2018 and I'm still stuck at 300 level 1st semester in 2022.

Who will sponsor me,let me be repaying little by little when I get there? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Where will you get money to pay back
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by clinician2x: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Agbado

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Federalis: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na only Naija food me go miss like this now
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by condralbedez: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Of all you mentioned, it is only okpa that iI am missing. I still regularly take garri, groundnut and sugar, with £1 you get 250g garri, 200g of roasted groundnut and sugar cheesy

For akara, there are bean flour sold in African shops, so sharp, sharp within an hour akara is ready taken alongside custard. cheesy
Lolx,but the Akara will still not be like our Nigeria Akara,fried by those Hausa women.

2 Likes

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by anungangampu: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lecturers threatening you if u no sort.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by monkmike(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
You really took your time to highlight the top things people who study abroad will miss about Nigeria.
God1000:
Bandit attacks

Extreme hunger

Ethno-religious conflicts

Racketeering

Profiteering

COEASU strike

ASUP strike

Dilapidated infrastructure

Fuel scarcity

Both parties are guilty on sex for grade most times, a sexual predator lecturer will definitely take advantage of desperate lazy students.

As an intelligent student, you can deal with your lecturer if he/she tries anything stupid with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Drella(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Where will you get money to pay back

One can work while schooling.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by bewla(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
God1000:
Bandit attacks

Extreme hunger

Ethno-religious conflicts

Racketeering

Profiteering

COEASU strike

ASUP strike

Dilapidated infrastructure

Fuel scarcity

Both parties are guilty on sex for grade most times, a sexual predator lecturer will definitely take advantage of desperate lazy students.

As an intelligent student, you can deal with your lecturer if he/she tries anything stupid with you
Tuition hike , poor lighting , no water in Campos, hand out buying, none refunded fees with out receipt

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by shantti(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:

That is how it here in the UK presently. That picture was taken 4.32a.m.

Ok.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by 8stargeneral: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

5.00am angry
where be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.