Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. (38755 Views)

If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / List Of Top Scholarships For Nigerians You Should Not Miss In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by possibilita(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Night reading
Sug election bruhaha
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by holubee21(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

I miss Lagos early morning Hustle...

See as everywhere dry for here
5.00am angry
But why is Nigeria railway track always in gravels compare to this

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by sript: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ebubu3:

make i die if i do anything called Masters in Nigeria

Chief... if given fully sponsored scholarship to any federal institution for studies...I go reject am with my full chest...

Me and education in Nigeria are like parallel lines ...we no fit meet

2 Likes

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by grogolin: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:

Brightness starts from 4.00am till 10.00pm grin
For which planet?
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by subcbouy: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike
2 Poor electricity
3 6am classes
4 Scheduled classes on public holidays

You are free to add yours. grin grin grin
No wifi on campus.
No access to school computer or dept computer lab
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by gibsonwales(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Sex for grade.

It happens abroad too....and male student impregnating female lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by ogbenimax007: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

5.00am angry
wait weekend or weekdays
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Officialsetlinn: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
LOL! Be like this one choke you oh
sript:

Chief... if given fully sponsored scholarship to any federal institution for studies...I go reject am with my full chest...

Me and education in Nigeria are like parallel lines ...we no fit meet

The education sector in Nigeria is really something else... the students have been home since February and it's already July, it's clear, the country doesn't value education at all cost. The best thing to do is to see ongoing scholarships that you can apply for abroad and leave ASAP.

You may click here https://setlinn.com/forum/scholarship
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by t2luv1: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Finished WAEC and was assigned a grade of 2 Had C or better grades in Six main courses but because I had a D in English was told I had to wait one year and retake the English course before I could be admitted into any higher institution, not even a Polytechnic would accept me. Frustrated I left Nigeria. Today I am a self-employed consultant designing and programming web base B2B applications for fortune 100 companies. Graduated from the University Of Michigan with a Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering along with a Master's degree in Information Systems. My application for Green Card and Masters Education were all sponsored by General Motors since I graduated with a 3.5 GPA and I happened to be in a technology field. All this because I had a D in English. God always knows better.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
God1000:
Bandit attacks

Extreme hunger

Ethno-religious conflicts

Racketeering

Profiteering

COEASU strike

ASUP strike

Dilapidated infrastructure

Fuel scarcity

Bros they don't give free foods in universities abroad.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by CDCEO001: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
How can you miss something you don't like.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by sript: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
LOL! Be like this one choke you oh

E choke o... can't breathe cheesy

Had my plans all mapped out, but then Assu/fg happened
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by SenatePresdo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

5.00am angry

Which country and city is this.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by ugoonuoha: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
proudly9ja:

Na West Street for Sheffield be this grin grin

You beat me to it. That tesco Express and the supertram lines

2 Likes

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by slickbak(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
God1000:
Bandit attacks

Extreme hunger

Ethno-religious conflicts

Racketeering

Profiteering

COEASU strike

ASUP strike
grin
Dilapidated infrastructure

Fuel scarcity

Both parties are guilty on sex for grade most times, a sexual predator lecturer will definitely take advantage of desperate lazy students.

As an intelligent student, you can deal with your lecturer if he/she tries anything stupid with you
EXTREME HUNGER is my favorite grin
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by humberjade: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

5.00am angry

When there are multiple accurate navigators to help you move around without hassle
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by humberjade: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
holubee21:

Those are tram tracks...tram and train tracks are built differently.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by DonMekino(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
I will first miss the ✈️ back home
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by lereinter(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Courses that are irrelevant to your course of study
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Omniman(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Which country and city is this.

Sheffield, United Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Omniman(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
ogbenimax007:
wait weekend or weekdays

Typical Monday Morning
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Omniman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
holubee21:

That is Tram Line...

They are like Trains that move inside street, It is Tarred because they share the same route as normal vehicles, Bike, Cars etc.

Normal train track have the gravels

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Omniman(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
grogolin:

For which planet?

Na just 6hrs flight away from Naija o
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Mohbola(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Extreme Poverty
Bandits
Affordable Chargers and Freepods from Oraimo
Hot Amala and Ewedu

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Bbdiyya: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha, this is what we all want to miss in our country, which can be possible when Peter obi becomes president next year...this oldies have run this country aground..we need real positive change
You think you are doing good to Obi after fully knowing he's part of the the problem Nigeria is facing? This country is far beyond repair.
Kingpele:
Hahaha, this is what we all want to miss in our country, which can be possible when Peter obi becomes president next year...this oldies have run this country aground..we need real positive change
You think you are doing good to Obi after fully knowing he's part of the the problem Nigeria is facing? This country is far beyond repair.
Kingpele:
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by jehoha696(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
The oly thing i will miss is my FLIGHT TO COME BACK TO STUDY IN NIGERIA
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Konjiboii: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cheap knacks
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Nakamorah: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin

5.00am angry

Country ??
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Sniper101(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
5. Constant rain fall. angry

Last week when having a chat with Bro, who's in Dubai, while I was complaining that the constant rain showers over here in Naija is becoming alarming

Dude asked if I was complaining?
That if he happens to ever come to Naija again, he'll definitely baff nákéd under the rain grin

....there are indeed so many things to miss about Naija once you're out of Naija

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Omniman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nakamorah:

Country ??

United Kingdom

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by RADIO1: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Blesstar:

Really
With this your english? grin
Big fool u don't expect me to dey speak English for you. Go and get work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.