Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. (38808 Views)

If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / List Of Top Scholarships For Nigerians You Should Not Miss In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by 007lss: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Buhari
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by HopeNeverDies: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where Do you school bro? Fuoye?
Drella:

Where una dey see money travel? cry

I gained admission in 2018 and I'm still stuck at 300 level 1st semester in 2022.

Who will sponsor me,let me be repaying little by little when I get there? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Pascaldebravoo: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike
2 Poor electricity
3 6am classes
4 Scheduled classes on public holidays

You are free to add yours. grin grin grin

You forget to add the so called "sorting"

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Waiting for long time for lecturer to come to class
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Drella(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Where Do you school bro? Fuoye?

OAU of the greatest gba gba!Of the greatest gbo gbo! grin
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by monkmike(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Well, you will miss the nice weather, at least compared to Europe, your family and friends.

Depending on where you are abroad, it may be quite lonely sometimes.

You will miss the spontaneous meet up with your friends, which you may currently be enjoying.....

You will miss our beloved Government, APC abi na PDP.... abi na EFCC...

Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike
2 Poor electricity
3 6am classes

2 Likes

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Brendaniel: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kaiair:

Wetin be dis agbado sef

Na corn(maize) for Yoruba language...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Silentgroper(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
condralbedez:
Okpa and coke,
Bread and Akara
Garri , groundnut and sugar .you will definitely miss all this if you studied abroad.
Damn it.. Bread and akara.. I already miss..
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by numericalguy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike
2 Poor electricity
3 6am classes

Wicked and frustrated lecturers
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by minasu190: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sex for marks by the lecturer
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by thoosing(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike
2 Poor electricity
3 6am classes

Lol...
With just #5000 ($10),I will get you a LANDING PAGE with heavy traffic of your desired customers within few days. Chat me via 0.7.0.3026.2o41
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by sript: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
AbBlackLaw:
I school in a public university in Nigeria and I have never experienced any of those except for electricity in my almost 5years of being in that school.

Which generation are you cheesy

70s,,,, 80s undecided
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Silentgroper(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
DukeJoe17:
Standing during lectures.
I can relate.. I suffer for school oo.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by felucci(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good things u will miss:

1. Affordable education
2. Free heating most year round
3. Affordable feeding
4. Affordable transport fares
5. Family closeness
6. People filled churches and mosques
7. Affordable clothing
8. Access to more friends.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by sript: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Drella:

I gained admission in 2018 and I'm still stuck at 300 level 1st semester in 2022.

Who will sponsor me,let me be repaying little by little when I get there? embarassed embarassed embarassed

mine is Admission 2017 .
400l second semester grin...

Just three to four months from now before hanging my boots
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by chaseblack(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
LegendHero:
You will miss your freedom from too much assignments.

Assignments will take most of your time in grad school abroad.

My lecturer who is teaching a course said, assignments make up the bulk of your results.
In his word, "it is unfair to grade a student just by a day's performance, what if the student is indisposed on that day, does that make the student a poor student?, No!"

I'd prefer being weighed down by assignments because I know it's an easy route to perfect my grades than whatever scam is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Omniman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
shantti:

Which country is this and how come it's very bright like this by 5am

Na UK o...
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Cognitivereason: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
sadist lecturers
buying text books for marks
okpa and garri in the morning
trekking 2km to lecture halls only to hear say lecturer no dey come
NEPA wahala
cultist
church fellowships
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by SeriouslySense(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Abeg carry una wahala, dey go, there is nothing to miss. cheesy cheesy

wink wink If you are outside the country, only visit if you can, and go back to do good work and education outside.

Nobody is serious in our country

grin grin MUMU has just started

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by 527hameed: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Impromptu assignments and tests. Backlash from lecturers telling you grade A is not for students in their course.Impromptu assignments and tests. Backlash from lecturers telling you grade A is not for students in their course....
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Drella(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
sript:

mine is Admission 2017 .
400l second semester grin...

Just three to four months from now before hanging my boots

You're already done lol

But it will be painful when you know you ought to have been done with school grin
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by sript: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Well op lemme add...

Matriculation for Freshers

Students jostling for seats for thier friends

Hotplate to Cook beans

Sudden Shifting of venues , students running to the next venue to get sit cheesy

Night classes

The overzealous students grin

Bringing chargers, phones, power Bank,, rechargeable lantern and extension to class room to charge

Yahoo yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by grogolin: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omniman:
grin
I miss Lagos early morning Hustle...
See as everywhere dry for here 5.00am angry
My brother why you dey lie like this, how can the sky be bright at 5.00am?
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by sript: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Drella:

You're already done lol

But it will be painful when you know you ought to have been done with school grin

Chief I'm SIFIALY pained, dis strike ASUU catch me cheesy

Could have could have been at my PPA placement, serving my father land by now cheesy.

After this just count me out of anything education in this country cheesy
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Blesstar(f): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
No textbook, no exam!
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Ekpekus(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Officialsetlinn:
1 ASUU strike
2 Poor electricity
3 6am classes

Plagiarism
Sorting Lecturers
Buying handouts
Unapproachable Lecturers...
Dem many abeg
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by RADIO1: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
All my siblings school in Europe but when it get To my turn I pray I want to school in Nigeria to experience Nigeria school. All the same I regreted but later went to the UK to complete my master degree
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Blesstar(f): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Drella:

Brother your own better o shocked

I got admission in 2017, and I'm still stuck in final year till now cry
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Ebubu3: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
sript:

Chief I'm SIFIALY pained, dis strike ASUU catch me cheesy

Could have could have been at my PPA placement, serving my father land by now cheesy.

After this just count me out of anything education in this country cheesy

make i die if i do anything called Masters in Nigeria
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Omniman(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
grogolin:

My brother why you dey lie like this, how can the sky be bright at 5.00am?

Brightness starts from 4.00am till 10.00pm grin

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Ebubu3: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Blesstar:

Brother your own better o shocked

I got admission in 2017, and I'm still stuck in final year till now cry
nigeria education na ur mate?

rubbbish

tufia
Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by Blesstar(f): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
RADIO1:
All my siblings school in Europe but when it get To my turn I pray I want to school in Nigeria to experience Nigeria school. All the same I regreted but later went to the UK to complete my master degree
Really
With this your english? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics / 30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.