Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page (2087 Views)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by siofra(f): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Chai! I need a boss like Seun.

He said "if they don't I will" instead of "if they don't I will sack them"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by haffaze777(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:

This is not necessary.

But truly the person you quoted was right.

Seun give attention to outsiders (Twitter) more than his family (nairaland).

You think it's not necessary? Many have complained to seun about the activities of that clown,he turn a blind eye to all the complaint, but when the same guy raise a false flag you will see how seun will swing into action.
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by haffaze777(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 20

You can as well tag Pandora criminal and all his urchin
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by odduduwa: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:

You think it's not necessary? Many have complained to seun about the activities of that clown,he turn a blind eye to all the complaint, but when the same guy raise a false flag you will see how seun will swing into action.
which moniker is that
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by olufikunayo15: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
LolLol...
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by Eddygourdo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
He is waking up to realize the power he has. He is a voice, he is a platform. Everyone should get equal chances
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Things dey happen o.

Elvixbeatz:

If u are young and u are not obidient God will definitely purnish u...

Pls get ur pvc and get ready
Peter Obi et al....

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by wingmanIII: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
It's funny how he bows to commands on Twitter, but on HIS OWN FORUM, he lets the sleaziest of the sleazy hold sway.

Seun takes actions that are very inimical to the progress of his forum.
Go and die!
Very useless old animal!
Dey mumu your worthless self.
Bloody degenerate!!
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by wingmanIII: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
APCNGN:

Lol, you should create your own Forum and run it the way you like. Seun will be more than happy to learn from you.
A dumb wretch create a forum?? Just how??
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by wingmanIII: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
Seun is not a kid that you can come and blackmail him to do your political bidding.
he's not your political tool for hire.
mr man you're used to instigate tribe against tribe (Yoruba and igbos)
while you as a Benue man sits somewhere watch in amusement.
I don't do phantom claim
if Seun doubt me he should go through your posts and see for himself.
stop trying to blackmail Seun into doing your bidding and eliminating your political opponents.
this is nairaland not omenkaland or Apcland

The animal you quoted is never a Benue man .
Bloody degenerate afonja. Cowardly dog!! He is 100% afonja.
Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by Penguin2: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Seun I can see you viewing. Treat your forum and members here like you treat folks you interact with on Twitter.

Some of us are on Twitter even interacting with you, but you seem to take activities there alot more serious than you do around here, which one could refer to as YOUR HOUSE.

You said you were gonna investigate the moniker members complained about. They, including myself, have even provided you with all the proofs you need, yet you've refrained from taking actions against him. What exactly are you scared of?

You are pained he is not deleting Peter Obi threads Abi?

You want to support on old man who urinated on himself in public.

You don’t like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by haffaze777(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
odduduwa:
which moniker is that

Igbaloderaymond

Re: Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page by budaatum: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:
Chai! I need a boss like Seun.

He said "if they don't I will" instead of "if they don't I will sack them"

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Are Really Afraid Of Peter Obi!! Check Out Their Latest Campaign Strategy / Organized Meeting Of Fulani And Igbo People In Kaduna(photos) / Peter Obis Past Life Has Been Revealed. Picture Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.