Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

‘I Realized She Was Dead:’ Highland Park Casualty Was Gunned Down Before Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Realized She Was Dead:’ Highland Park Casualty Was Gunned Down Before Girl (409 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Realized She Was Dead:’ Highland Park Casualty Was Gunned Down Before Girl by philstone(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
The girl of a Highland Park mass shooting casualty reviewed in another meeting the terrible second her mom was killed right in front her as the two were running from the gunfire.
Cassie Goldstein, 22, said she was watching the Fourth of July march with her mother Katherine Goldstein, 64, in the little Chicago suburb when the mayhem ejected.
“I was remaining there with my mother, and I heard my thought process were fireworks terminating into the road opposite me. And afterward I turned upward and I saw the shooter taking shots down at the children,”
Cassie told NBC Nightly News’ Lester Holt in a meeting Tuesday.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/i-realized-she-was-dead-highland-park-casualty-was-gunned-down-before-girl/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: ‘I Realized She Was Dead:’ Highland Park Casualty Was Gunned Down Before Girl by Flamethehussler: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
recently American released a note on States to avoid in Nigeria
But i think 40% of those states listed is more secure than theirs

(1) (Reply)

Seven Best Military Drones In The World To Destroy Terrorism (a Must Watch Video / The 16 Nigerians On Interpol Wanted List / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.