Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? (516 Views)

What Business Can Someone Start With 100thousand For A 20 Year Old / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by TheZebra: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2022
I'm a 20 year old guy and I really need people's input on how to invest my money. I'll share the details and timeline of how I made the money.

In 2020, at the age of 18, I made up to 100k, this was through gifts and savings through manual jobs. I used half of it for my education and the rest was wasted due to bad decisions and investments without prior knowledge, I lost almost half of it and came back to square one.

In 2021, I picked up again and started investment on crypto currency, here I made almost up to 200k, but due to bad decisions and lack of knowledge and experience, I lost almost all of it, Again.

Right now, 2022. I decided to be wise, I started online teaching to some foreign students who don't know English an i was paid up to 300k in naira.

Now, the money is with me, I have no one to talk to or seek advice from about how to invest such money. What do you guys think I should do?

Should I start a business? What type of business can I do with 300-400k?

I'm really confused and don't want to loose my money again as I had done earlier.

Lalasticlala Dominique mukina2
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by blazingblender(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Start betnaija shop
And give it to a worthy and reliable manager
But wait ooh
Where una de get this kind update na
Also try and maybe learn photography get your self a shop and maybe if you are in school you go de use am catch out Big Time
But 400k might just buy you a camera
So stick with the betnaija
Or you fit just find me like 50k make I use am run my project
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by WizkidNews: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
blazingblender:
Start betnaija shop
And give it to a worthy and reliable manager
But wait ooh
Where una de get this kind update na
Also try and maybe learn photography get your self a shop and maybe if you are in school you go de use am catch out Big Time
But 400k might just buy you a camera
So stick with the betnaija
Or you fit just find me like 50k make I use am run my project

Lol, you want a 20yr old to start a gambling house?
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by WizkidNews: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
TheZebra:
I'm a 20 year old guy and I really need people's input on how to invest my money. I'll share the details and timeline of how I made the money.

In 2020, at the age of 18, I made up to 100k, this was through gifts and savings through manual jobs. I used half of it for my education and the rest was wasted due to bad decisions and investments without prior knowledge, I lost almost half of it and came back to square one.

In 2021, I picked up again and started investment on crypto currency, here I made almost up to 200k, but due to bad decisions and lack of knowledge and experience, I lost almost all of it, Again.

Right now, 2022. I decided to be wise, I started online teaching to some foreign students who don't know English an i was paid up to 300k in naira.

Now, the money is with me, I have no one to talk to or seek advice from about how to invest such money. What do you guys think I should do?

I'm really confused and don't want to loose my money again as I had done earlier.

I think you should open up a store and start something wholesale, either soft drinks or anything, although I don't have an Idea on running a business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by DantataIsMyGuy: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
TheZebra:

At least you said you lost the money due to bad decisions on crypto, unlike some who do, but claim crypto is scam after going in with zero knowledge.
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by exstreve: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
DantataIsMyGuy:

At least you said you lost the money due to bad decisions on crypto, unlike some who do, but claim crypto is scam after going in with zero knowledge.

Lol, I like his sincerity. But he should have still seeked for help na.
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by exstreve: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
OP, Kindly keep your money safe in USDT for now before you seek for any next step. My 2 cent
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by TheZebra: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
taiwotimitt:
Any business you want to start, make sure you register with CAC. It's very important.
Check my signature for more details
Okay bro
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by blazingblender(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
WizkidNews:

Lol, you want a 20yr old to start a gambling house?
well I also said he should give it to a reliable manager
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by Solanaa: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2022
TheZebra:

Boss How can I be teaching online and be earning please? ASUU strike don do me shege

Help a bro
Re: What Business Can A 20 Year Old Start Up With 300k - 400k? by ennymob22: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheZebra:

pls I really want to know how to start this online teaching. Can u guide pls? If yes, drop ur number

(1) (Reply)

Tricks To Send Money To Ghana Free Of Charge. / 6 Website To Buy Cheap Data In 2023 / Digital Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.