Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Which Of This Places Is Best For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of This Places Is Best For Business (944 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning nairalanders,
Pls i am a young boy who want to start a business,(BUILDING MATERIALS) but i'm currently looking for a better town that will be less expensive for me,
I actually like to be in one of this places:
ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT, LAGOS, ONITSHA, NNEWI and AWKA
They are the places in my mind right now, so please which of the above will be less expensive 4 me as a beginner?
I don't want to be inside villages.,
cc:lalasticlala, seun, dominique
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Seniorwriter(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2022
EmiDon11:
Pls i am a young boy who want to start a business,(BUILDING MATERIALS) but i'm currently looking for a better town that will be less expensive for me,
They are the places in my mind right now, so please which of the above will be less expensive 4 me as a beginner?

You can venture from anywhere via online...just lais with peeps into such venture...create your own customers/ clientele then viola start earning.
I have someone doing well in it and he is based in the village with internet and browsing gadgets he creates waybill for sales supplies.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2022

Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by victor175(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Buildings are erected more in Lagos than any of those other cities. However living in Lagos is expensive but mainland is very cost effective and there are building materials market in mainland (Odun-ade)
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2022
victor175:
Buildings are erected more in Lagos than any of those other cities. However living in Lagos is expensive but mainland is very cost effective and there are building materials market in mainland (Odun-ade)
is there no cheaper place to live in lagos?
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by victor175(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
is there no cheaper place to live in lagos?

Many parts of mainland are cost effective, meaning they’re cheaper to live in
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
What is your budget
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
What is your budget
4M
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
4M
Asaba is another good area because is everyday people are building houses.
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Asaba is another good area because is everyday people are building houses.
u mean delta?
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
u mean delta?
Yes.
How old are you?
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. Yes. How old are you?
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
Can you share the business idea that gave you the money
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Can you share the business idea that gave you the money
my brother settled me with it after being with him for almost 5yrs

But i dont wanna stay with him

Thats why i want to leave him and go far away
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
my brother settled me with it after being with him for almost 5yrs

But i dont wanna stay with him

Thats why i want to leave him and go far away
Ok you learnt work under him?
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. Ok you learnt work under him?
yeah
But trust me, it wasn't easy
I nearly gaved up
Especially the day he told me to stop going out at night
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
yeah

But trust me, it wasn't easy

I nearly gaved up

Especially the day he told me to stop going out at night
The lord is your strength.
Lagos, Asaba and PH is a good bet for you.
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. The lord is your strength. Lagos, Asaba and PH is a good bet for you.
thanks buddy
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
thanks buddy
You are based in where?
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by EmiDon11: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
. You are based in where?
abuja
Re: Which Of This Places Is Best For Business by Sirchiboy: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
abuja
Abuja is a good area too

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You / Two Close Friends Of Mine Made Sum Of $18,000 In Two Months / Who Can Teach Me How To Add A New Post To My Wordpress Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.