Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? (538 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2022

Re: Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? by LadyD22(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
I was 17 he was 21 , I bought it for him , second hand phone from my roommate but he didn't get it because we broke up before I saw him to give it to him , it was a care package with his favorite snacks, I ate everything inside after the breakup and then I gave the phone to baby sis

Then when I was 19 on his bday I surprised with an expensive cake designed with his favorite football club and a gift card , he didn't even post it , I guess he didn't want to scare away the other girls

What's the most expensive thing he did , well he gave me his old shirts , and then one jeans for me , he also gave me his old jacket and facecap , well I took it and didn't give it back and he gave me his passport photo , I carried it everywhere , I was 17 , don't judge grin but I mumu ehn

That was the last time I did anything for a man , the only people that will smell my money are my best friends and my siblings and dad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
LadyD22:
I was 17 he was 21 , I bought it for him , second hand phone from my roommate but he didn't get it because we broke up before I saw him to give it to him , it was a care package with his favorite snacks, I ate everything inside after the breakup and then I gave the phone to baby sis

Then when I was 19 on his bday I surprised with an expensive cake designed with his favorite football club and a gift card , he didn't even post it , I guess he didn't want to scare away the other girls

What's the most expensive thing he did , well he gave me his old shirts , and then one jeans for me , he also gave me his old jacket and facecap , well I took it and didn't give it back and he gave me his passport photo , I carried it everywhere , I was 17 , don't judge grin but I mumu ehn

That was the last time I did anything for a man , the only people that will smell my money are my best friends and my siblings and dad
You were a bloody simp.
Re: Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? by HopeNeverDies: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lmao... see thinking? So just coz she did that for him makes her a Simp? Y’all who calls everyone a Simp? Were y’all ever in Love? And btw, doing big things for the opposite Gender doesn’t qualify u as a simp ... it shows U care afterall... smh
Kaiair:

You were a bloody simp.
Re: Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? by HopeNeverDies: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lmao... none of my Gfs has ever bought me a phone... infact LoL... I don’t receive gifts from them coz I figured out that, I wasn’t expecting much from them in as much as they’re loyal...
Re: Has your girlfriend/ex ever bought you a phone? by LadyD22(f): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kaiair:

You were a bloody simp.

Yes oh 2 years ago but not anymore , I finally know what it was like for a man to spend on you just because he wants to and because he loves you , funny how I didn't do anything for him but he kept doing it , now that he's gone too , I'm not ready to settle for rubbish anymore , I dey use my money buy data and junk food

(1) (Reply)

I Was In Shock After Reading This, Pls What Would Be Your Advice To Him? / I Wonder What He Means / Honestly I Wish I Was Bangging This Sweet Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.