Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

APC Chieftain Defects To Labour Party, Osinbajo Sets Agenda For New....,. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain Defects To Labour Party, Osinbajo Sets Agenda For New....,. (389 Views)

Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / PDP Sets Agenda For Acting Inspector General Of Police, Adamu Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Defects To Labour Party, Osinbajo Sets Agenda For New....,. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
APC Chieftain Defects To Labour Party, Osinbajo Sets Agenda For New ECOWAS Leader
The former secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Cross River State, Dr. Ntete Bassey Duke has deserted the party.

He, alongside other APC chieftains in the state and 50 supporters, has now registered with Labour Party.Bassey Duke and his supporters were received by the state chairman of LP, Ambassador Ogar Osim in the presence of other members of the state executive.Ntete, a former Buhari Campaign Director-General in 2015, said APC is steadily collapsing and it is impossible to resuscitate the party.

He assured that with the mass registrations being recorded daily in the party in the state, they are going to spring positive surprises during the general elections next year.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Speaks On Shettima, Reveals Why Tinubu Picked Him As Running Mate / Its Over. I Am Done With This Marriage. I Want To Marry Someone That Cherish Me. / Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.