Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Goodluck Lost The 2015 Election Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Goodluck Lost The 2015 Election Against Buhari (244 Views)

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / 5 Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Was Defeated In 2015 Election By Postingday.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Goodluck Lost The 2015 Election Against Buhari by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Something I noticed studying the 2011 and 2016 general election I noticed the voting power of the 2011 election in the south was lost in the 2016 election
I noticed both supporters from the election remained quite faithful to the both candidate in the two election's only in a few case where Goodluck Lost the southwest vote to buhari in the 2016 election and the middle belt state was shared between both candidate. Like in the case of Abia who gave who Gej a million vote in the 2011 election in the 2016 they gave only 300,000 vote ,Edo vote was shared into halves Kaduna who gave 1 million vote each to both buhari and goodluck ended up giving just a million vote to buhari only. The voting power in the 2016 election saw a massive decline from the 2011 election....
Despite that we southerner's don't indulge in electoral practices we tend to have more voting power than than the north who's voting
Power are mainly from Kaduna kastina and kano now you wonder why the north couldn't put buhari there for that long until Jonathan lost his supporters

First picture 2011 general election
Second picture 2016

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Two Police Officers During An Attack On Buhari's Advance Team. / Delta PDP Governorship Candidate Got Disqualified Through Court Verdict / Islamic Country Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.