Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Do You Make This Mistake On Your Whatsapp Status? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Make This Mistake On Your Whatsapp Status? (429 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / Avoid This Mistake If You Want To Become A Certified HR Professional / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Make This Mistake On Your Whatsapp Status? by PromiseObasi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you post your products on WhatsApp Everyday and do not make enough sales, this might be the reason..

Ella is a student of mine who was in my first class, if she wasn't paying attention when I taught this, I don't really know.

But Scrolling through my WhatsApp yesterday, I discovered she is making the exact mistakes Ihad talked against in class.

See Friend, Humans have a very short time span, life has become more visual than it was 10 years ago.

People are now bombarded from time to time with adverts here and there.

On an average I see at least 30 adverts online each day from Facebook and Twitter alone

And then when I come to Whatsapp to connect with friends and family members, I see them again. undecided

LISTEN:

If You fill up your status each day with just your products or services, no body will be interested in checking out your status, they already know what to expect.

And if no one checks it out, You can't make sales.

So why not learn how to create content around your product that is both entertaining and marketing at the same time?

My work here is to help entrepreneurs see the mistakes they make and show them a way out.

You can connect with me on WhatsApp by clicking on the link below.

Click Here.

Also check out my last post titled "No One Ever Asked Me This About My business"

More than a 100 people have read that article.

Bye for today, I hope to see you one day and we talk about how this info changed the game for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would You Call A Satisfactory Monthly Salary In Nigeria / Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! / Vendease Raises $30m In Series A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.