Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid (2544 Views)

This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina / Their Presidential Candidate Kwankwaso Lost Kano / Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Bonavi: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
I ve not really heard about Kwankwaso before the purported alliance with Peter Obi. That was when I knew he was once a governor in Kano. Then I read up his profile and achievements and surprisingly found out nothing peculiar or unique about him. His statements during the interview clearly shows his is definitely not in tandem with the precarious situation of the country and obviously not in the league to providing the needed solution.
Its good the breeze happened for us to see the anus of the fowl because he would have done what Labour party governorship aspirant did in Ekiti

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by ityP(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bonavi:
I ve not really heard about Kwankwaso before the purported alliance with Peter Obi. That was when I knew he was once a governor in Kano. Then I read up his profile and achievements and surprisingly found out nothing peculiar or unique about him. His statements during the interview clearly shows his is definitely not in tandem with the precarious situation of the country and obviously not in the league to providing the needed solution.
Its good the breeze happened for us to see the anus of the fowl because he would have done what Labour party governorship aspirant did in Ekiti

Cry today, cry tomorrow

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Sergio101(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
I didn't know kwakwanso before.
I knew him because of the running mate brouhaha through Obi.
He fuvked up big time.
Class is a rare thing to find no matter your wealthiness

Kwakwanso lacks class

21 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by LegendHero(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
You’re saying things from your own perspective.

You said you don’t know Kwakwanso, that’s fine. This is exactly how many people in the North don’t know who Peter Obi is too.

Everybody na king for him own lane like they say.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by pharmagba: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bonavi:

Truth be told

Our number 1 issue is security,
On that ground Kwankwaso is a more capable choice.

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just because Kwankwaso said he can't be VP to Obi, he is now stupid.

Imagine the set of people supporting Obi.

Obidient to Toxident

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:
I didn't know kwakwanso before.

I knew him because of the running mate brouhaha through Obi.

He fuvked up big time.

Class is a rare thing to find no matter your wealthiness

Kwakwanso lacks class

Like Obi, like his supporters, they always have issue with petty lies

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by famology(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bonavi:

You must be an alien from outer space if you have never heard of kwankwaso. Welcome to planet earth.

Same way nobody knows Obi in the core north.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Sergio101(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Like Obi, like his supporters, they always have issue with petty lies

Point out the lie in what I just posted.

I'm waiting.

Meanwhile..... like Tinubu like his supporters, always finding case where there's non (the case of his Ogun outburst before the primary)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Bonavi: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Obidient to Toxident
Your likes are really terrible, Whether your aged mother is languishing in abject poverty in the remotest settlement, all your family members impoverished by the systemic failure of our leaders, it doesnt matter. Your own is that you must lazily get free 30k for commenting on social media in support of the monsters. You should face firing squad because you are worse than bandits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bonavi:
Your likes are really terrible, Whether your aged mother is languishing in abject poverty in the remotest settlement, all your family members impoverished by the systemic failure of our leaders, it doesnt matter. Your own is that you must lazily get free 30k for commenting on social media in support of the monsters. You should face firing squad because you are worse than bandits

Should you be using your present situation to judge others?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:

Point out the lie in what I just posted.

I'm waiting.

Meanwhile..... like Tinubu like his supporters, always finding case where there's non (the case of his Ogun outburst before the primary)

How many of you people have claimed not to have heard Kwankwaso's name before on this thread.

Let assuming that is true, it simply means we have been wasting our time arguing with noobs in Nigeria Politics

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Sergio101(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

How many of you people have claimed not to have heard Kwankwaso's name before on this thread.

Let assuming that is true, it simply means we have been wasting our time arguing with noobs in Nigeria Politics

Now....some peeps are too irrelevant to be recognized as someone in spheres of "knowing".

That's the case of Kwakwanso.

No matter his achievement......I don't know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:

Now....some peeps are too irrelevant to be recognized as someone in spheres of "knowing".

I have taken note of that.

Na heads up not to waste my time discussing Nigeria Politics with you lots

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Bonavi: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Should you be using your present situation to judge others?
Your situation is absolutely real because you ve continued to be on the wrong side of the coin. You can imagine Tinubu recruiting you lots to fight even your own people when things around there is not going to his favour. You vehemently criticized the endsars movement at that time because that was not favouring the eventual emergence of Tinubu as APC flagbearer and we know the part he played to stop the movement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Jengem: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Obidient to Toxident

But the man reeks of stupidity after what ganduje babariga dollar stuffer did to him in Kano

Slowpoke
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bonavi:
Your situation is absolutely real because you ve continued to be on the wrong side of the coin. You can imagine Tinubu recruiting you lots to fight even your own people when things around there is not going to his favour. You vehemently criticized the endsars movement at that time because that was not favouring the eventual emergence of Tinubu as APC flagbearer and we know the part he played to stop the movement

You Obi's supporters are the one who always have issue with other candidates.

This morning, I have defended Obi today. That's normal politics

You see the 2023 election, we want to show you guys that you can win any election without seeing others as a threat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Sergio101(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

I have taken note of that.

Na heads up not to waste my time discussing Nigeria Politics with you lots

Do I know you or give a fúck about the said discussion??

My aim here is simply to say things as it should be for a better Nigeria.

Not actually to play jamboree with some myopic "Sai baba" chanters that quickly realized that thier lord and savior is the worst calamity to mankind within the space of 7yrs.

Outta here!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jengem:

But the man reeks of stupidity after what ganduje babariga dollar stuffer did to him in Kano

Slowpoke

Like really...

Is Obi himself sometimes read the comments of his supporters? I doubt

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:

Do I know you or give a fúck about the said discussion??

My aim here is simply to say things as it should be for a better Nigeria.

Not actually to play jamboree with some myopic "Sai baba" chanters that quickly realized that thier lord and savior is the worst calamity to mankind within the space of 7yrs.

Outta here!!!

Don't be in hurry to leave. You see as I have said I have taken note,trust me I have.

Na one of the weapons I have been using on this forum and always work.

The grace elapsed on this thread

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Bonavi: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

You Obi's supporters are the one who always have issue with other candidates.

This morning, I have defended Obi today. That's normal politics

You see the 2023 election, we want to show you guys that you can win any election without seeing others as a threat
who are you to defend Obi. I'm only replying you to prevent you idiots from decieving the indomie generation. You ve sold your little soul to 30k which can no longer take you home. You can still save yourself if you will
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Sergio101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Don't be in hurry to leave. You see as I have said I have taken note,trust me I have.

Na one of the weapons I have been using on this forum and always work.

The grace elapsed on this thread

Oga I don hear nah.

If need be for any discussion........just dey move forward.

Me no send anybody.

If you say something that requires attention calling......I go still quote you.

correct you.

Give you pure bashing ontop (didn't make any vow not to quote anyone).

Ain't here for familiarity, but for unbiased opinion.
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Ruggedniggaone: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:

lol and you think kwankwazo give a fvck about you oloripelebe

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sergio101:

Oga I don hear nah.

If need be for any discussion........just dey move forward.

Me no send anybody.

If you say something that requires attention calling......I go still quote you.

correct you.

Give you pure bashing ontop (didn't make any vow not to quote anyone).

Ain't here for familiarity, but for unbiased opinion.

Toh

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bonavi:
who are you to defend Obi. I'm only replying you to prevent you idiots from decieving the indomie generation. You ve sold your little soul to 30k which can no longer take you home. You can still save yourself if you will

Another toh

It's impossible to plant Guava and harvest Apple.

Man shall reap whatever he sows

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Sergio101(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol and you think kwankwazo give a fvck about you oloripelebe

Fúcks cancels out each other (division in common maths)

Still good

I don't give a flying fúck about kwakwanso abi kwukenso and he doesn't give about me too.

As a young man.... I'm already half of his achievement.

so nothing much
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Lanretoye(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
I can bet PO will never get more votes than kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Amumaigwe: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

You must be an alien from outer space if you have never heard of kwankwaso. Welcome to planet earth.

Same way nobody knows Obi in the core north.

Kwankwaso is only a classless third rate parochial minded northern politician. What else is he?
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Golan007: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bonavi:

Because of politics you call people you dont know all manner of dsiparaging names.

You can't take the heat when it starts.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by wale8486: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
since u hav not heard about kwankwaso before shows ur level of exposure.many also never heard of peter obi name in d north so stop disgracing ur family on nairaland.this children on nairaland will always disappoint their parents

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check: APC Lied About Their Donation, Only N18m Has Been Raised (Pictures) / Why DSS Can Not Arrest Datti-ahmed - Former DSS Director Reveals / BREAKING: El-rufai Bans Southern Kaduna Group Hours To End Of His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.