Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid (2550 Views)

This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina / Their Presidential Candidate Kwankwaso Lost Kano / Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by badbwoy77: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
Just because Kwankwaso said he can't be VP to Obi, he is now stupid.

Imagine the set of people supporting Obi.

Obidient to Toxident

Let’s us be toxic at least it will earn good governance
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by helinues: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
badbwoy77:

Let’s us be toxic at least it will earn good governance

Goat no fit give birth to Lion's curb now
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Antivirus92(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
LegendHero:
You’re saying things from your own perspective.

You said you don’t know Kwakwanso, that’s fine. This is exactly how many people in the North don’t know who Peter Obi is too.

Everybody na king for him own lane like they say.
just as many people in the north don't know Tinubu
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by LegendHero(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Antivirus92:
just as many people in the north don't know Tinubu

Fair enough. Now that is where structure now come into place.

APC is located in all the wards in this country which means that the people do not necessarily need to know the candidate but the chairman of those wards will be the one to market those candidate at the polling booth. Also, APC got senators, Representatives, and etc who bring their candidate to their constituents to make them known at least on election day.

No other party except APC & PDP have that structural penetration in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Antivirus92(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Fair enough. Now that is where structure now come into place.

APC is located in all the wards in this country which means that the people do not necessarily need to know the candidate but the chairman of those wards will be the one to market those candidate at the polling booth. Also, APC got senators, Representatives, and etc who bring their candidate to their constituents to make them known at least on election day.

No other party except APC & PDP have that structural penetration in Nigeria.
we're talking about candidates not parties.
There is one thing you tinubu supporters should know; buhari's personality played a very vital role in him securing large votes in 2015 and 2019. See, tinubu doesn't control that type of followership. It's delusional to think that those millions of votes would come to tinubu by default because he is the apc flag bearer. Northern votes is already divided between atiku and kwankwaso, south east and south south out of tinubu's reach. North central a battle ground for all of them, where then would tinubu get the votes that would propel him to victory?
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by EQUALROGHT: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
[=Bonavi post=114477930]I ve not really heard about Kwankwaso before the purported alliance with Peter Obi. That was when I knew he was once a governor in Kano. Then I read up his profile and achievements and surprisingly found out nothing peculiar or unique about him. His statements during the interview clearly shows his is definitely not in tandem with the precarious situation of the country and obviously not in the league to providing the needed solution.
Its good the breeze happened for us to see the anus of the fowl because he would have done what Labour party governorship aspirant did in Ekiti

You sound like one of the paid agent to disguise as Obi supporters but you are on your own
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
pharmagba:

Truth be told

Our number 1 issue is security,
On that ground Kwankwaso is a more capable choice.

How do you want to solve security problem without creating jobs?
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
So much toxicity. Fools

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by dawood5solomon: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have taken note of that.Na heads up not to waste my time discussing Nigeria Politics with you lotsI have taken note of that.Na heads up not to waste my time discussing Nigeria Politics with you lots...
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by thinksense: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
[Mr Buba Galadima was right for saying those calling for kwankwaso to step down for Obi doesnt know politics and I agreed with him.
quote author=Bonavi post=114477930]I ve not really heard about Kwankwaso before the purported alliance with Peter Obi. That was when I knew he was once a governor in Kano. Then I read up his profile and achievements and surprisingly found out nothing peculiar or unique about him. His statements during the interview clearly shows his is definitely not in tandem with the precarious situation of the country and obviously not in the league to providing the needed solution.
Its good the breeze happened for us to see the anus of the fowl because he would have done what Labour party governorship aspirant did in Ekiti[/quote]
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by thinksense: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mr. Buba Galadima was right in saying those calling for kwankwaso to step down to obi don't know politics and I agreed with him.

Anyway, I don't blame them because they started politics a few months ago.

Kwankwaso establish 2 new universities
Sponsored more than 50 Ph.D. holders,
Sponsored more than 100 students to become lawyers,

Built many new secondary schools across 44 local govt.

Kwankwaso pioneered 7 governors to decamp and formed a merger that produced APC.
Kwankwaso single handed gave Apc 2 million votes, which southeast cannot give any contestant.

Let me not go into other ministries.
If they burn you well and match this record, then we go to another ministry.

I don't blame you, you don't understand politics.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Jengem: 3:18am On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Like really...

Is Obi himself sometimes read the comments of his supporters? I doubt

And the supporters of tinubu, buhari the destroyer etc have some sort of moral high ground? Or are they not Nigerians.

Please try and speak like your brain has some level of IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Bonavi: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
thinksense:
Mr. Buba Galadima was right in saying those calling for kwankwaso to step down to obi don't know politics and I agreed with him.

Anyway, I don't blame them because they started politics a few months ago.

Kwankwaso establish 2 new universities
Sponsored more than 50 Ph.D. holders,
Sponsored more than 100 students to become lawyers,

Built many new secondary schools across 44 local govt.

Kwankwaso pioneered 7 governors to decamp and formed a merger that produced APC.
Kwankwaso single handed gave Apc 2 million votes, which southeast cannot give any contestant.

Let me not go into other ministries.
If they burn you well and match this record, then we go to another ministry.

I don't blame you, you don't understand politics.
and whats the score today in this ur empty reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bonavi:
and whats the score today in this ur empty reasoning

Everything nah time. People wey dey beg yesterday nah them dey give those them been they beg.

This life dey wan kind
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by ArewaNorth: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bonavi:
I ve not really heard about Kwankwaso before the purported alliance with Peter Obi. That was when I knew he was once a governor in Kano. Then I read up his profile and achievements and surprisingly found out nothing peculiar or unique about him. His statements during the interview clearly shows his is definitely not in tandem with the precarious situation of the country and obviously not in the league to providing the needed solution.
Its good the breeze happened for us to see the anus of the fowl because he would have done what Labour party governorship aspirant did in Ekiti

After all the social media noise and nuisance rally is finished and campaign starts that is when you will know who is who. Kwankwaso's single campaign office opening has thrown you into panicking by spitting this nonsensical statement out of envy. Una never see anything.
A lot of people will come here with blame games when the real campaign bigins, you will soon start cursing some people saying they're not bothered and insensitive with hardship in the country all for the surprising mammoth crowd you will soon witness across the Nation.
Re: Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid by ItsTutsi(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lol kwankwasso was a minister, governor and senator.. came 3rd in 2019 presidential primaries without running away like Pandora coward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Northeners / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge / Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.