Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941527 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Am I wrong to say that Chomzy is not longer salty?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Giel:

Rachel is already slipping up to me. It seems she came in too relaxed.
as a viewer, it's concerning to me to hear almost every housemate today say it feels like she has been here since day 1, I wonder how a Bbnaija organiser will feel hearing that.

All that is needed to blow her cover now is for a conversation from nowhere to start about fake housemates and if they think they would have fake Housemate this year and how they think the fake housemates would behave. It will be over for Rachel then.
Imagine someone like whitemoney in this house and Rachel came in acting like she is, then a conversation about fake Housemates. E don finish for Rachel.

You may be right that the organisers will find a way to prevent it. Maybe they will call Rachel later to speak to her.

Shegz and some people were talking about fake housemates yesterday and I think Deji was there. Not sure though. But cameraman quickly comot from that scene.

There’s no way some sharp housemates are not suspecting Deji, Modela, Rachel and Chizzy…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:
Am I wrong to say that Chomzy is not longer salty?
No be only u
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

Biggie squeezed that content tire, but Deji no gree give anything.

I honestly don’t know what he applied. Always looking so bored. He annoys me grin
I met his ds when he mentioned Chichi abi Chomzy, what was it about?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

Biggie squeezed that content tire, but Deji no gree give anything.

I honestly don’t know what he applied. Always looking so bored. He annoys me grin
Deji no get confidence, I code am from his intro
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Adekunle sounds like a good leader
safarigirl:
Adekunle's DS

Welcome to your DS, how are you?

He's feeling pretty good

Big Brother acknowledged the smile on his face. Why are you feeling great?

The air in the house is different, everyone is in a lighter mood. He's HoH, also something happened when they were going to the garden, Rachel came upon a ninja and was startled. Funny stuff

Thoughts on new living space?

He thinks it is pretty cool. He is partial to smaller apartments, because they are cozier. He thinks it will lead to a few clashes, because the space is smaller. He tried to address it, so, they will find a way to understand each other, but aside that, the apartment is really cool.

How do you intend to lead?

He is an advocate for everyone understanding each other. He does not believe everyone should be clashing. He thinks everyone should be treated fairly, without partiality and everyone should be allowed to contribute their quota. He thinks a lot of people are aggrieved because their ideas are pushed aside. So, fairness and being organised is what he will be doing

Who do you consider disorganised?

In the previous house, they had issues with people who eat and drop issues *Biggie asks him to be specific*, this morning, they identified macaroni pot that was not washed and they found out it was Sheggz. Bella and Chomzy were in charge of cleaning their rooms, but they never did. Chichi also did not like to clean and Doyin as well. So, he will make sure everyone contributes their part.

What is responsible for Level 1 HoH victories?

It's hard to say, because with the games, it can be anybody. He cannot say they are more determined than the other level, because he thinks they too would want to win. He thinks it is personal because he wanted to be HoH this week, also, paying attention to instructions helps. He isn't sure team work is part of it. He will say "wanting is bad enough"

Any thoughts on Rachel and Chizzy?

Rachel is down to earth, very opinionated and she might be troublesome, but that is hard to say. He isn't sure if that will be a good or bad thing. Chizzy, he just saw him at the HoH games, they didn't get to interact, but he looks like a quiet guy based on first impressions.

Why do you think Rachel is troublesome?

He does not think she backs down. He walked in on a conversation between her and other HMs, a conversation between her and Chichi, and unlike the rest of the house that would make Chichi's behaviour slide, she didn't back down, she let Chichi have it. So, if there is a need for trouble, she will not back down on it, she will face it head-on, regardless of the person.

What is his fashion style and how important fashion, art and craft are to him?

His fashion style is simple and conservative. Before the house, he used to make tie and dye, so, he dabbled into Fashion and arts at some point in his life, so, he has a strong passion for being artsy, coming up with craft and fashion. In terms of the task, only a few HMs have a grasp of what needs to be done, and be is trying to find a balance between letting them bring their sense of style, and lording over them on what needs to be done. He believes in everyone chipping in, and people will express fashion differently. He would describe his passion for fashion as storytelling and he hopes that will be translated in what the other HMs do

What are you planning to showcase on Friday?

He wants to make carrot pants; baggy with a bit of style, lace at the tip of it and some pockets. He will also style a plain t-shirt with the Ankara prints material. He thinks it will look pretty cool.

Anything Else?

Some of them eft their hotels in the other housemates, and if Biggie can send those towels. Also, some need pillow cases and bed sheets.

Biggie says as HoH some of his requests carry some weight. The requests will be considered

*End of DS*

PS; Chizzy, quiet? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

But the Phyna wagon dey sell?

Some of you will soon stop advertising your insecurities on this thread

Everyone else can say their own person can win, but nobody should project Bryann as a possible winner.

Last season, when I kept saying WhiteMoney don win show, nobody was saying Safari dey start bandwagon, but now, make nobody talk say Bryann fit win, because no be him una dey support.

I have said here that this season will be tight, but some of you have selective reading. I have mentioned more than one person that could win, but I dey support Bryann, so, you and that bandwagon guy that jumped on WhiteMoney bandwagon are advertising yourselves up and down for whatever reason

Bryann stands a chance of winning this show, anybody that does not like that idea can turn off their TV, rather than mentioning my handle everywhere.

No be me do una.

frodd, laycon, sammie now Bryann.

Like we should not say Bryann should win because it’s not Hermes or phyna the real bandwagoners lol..

Like I am just laughing at their attempt to blackmail us, wetin others don do?

Bryan and his team has won wager, with him front and helping them create the songs in the first task, he came second in first HOH just missing out by an inch, he has won two sponsored task…

Please what else has any other person done better than him biko??

Like most of the people talking did not start watching on the first week, but like usual, they go jump on the hate train.

The only two sponsored task this season, he has been on the winning team, abeg people can cap sha…

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Every bloody season I come on these threads to do the same thing I do every bloody season, by supporting somebody.

When I supported Cross last year, my own position was that he go dey Finals, yet, the same set of trolls no gree me drink water drop cup.

This season again.

If I talk, some of you will say "Who do you think you are?", I don't come here to troll anybody or attack them for whoever they supported last season, why people whose entire aesthetics it is to troll, will not allow my handle rest I will never know

Every bloody season, you lot do the same thing. It is thoroughly disgusting.

Even to come support Bryann, it is now "safarigirl and her bandwagon are trying to convince people", how many people have I ever convinced on this thread? I have never supported anybody this Nairaland thread likes, NEVER. So, what silly talk is that about me doing bandwagon?

You lot are very very annoying.

Make una enjoy Diary Sessions. Clearly, more people are interested in antagonising me and riling me up than updating anything here.

Safarigirl, support your Bryan in Peace. He may win, he may not.
But let's not pretend he is an exceptional character because I swear on Amadiohas balls, he is not....
Nothing against him but he is not all that...
Good luck....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

I don’t think it’s boredom. It’s the disappointment of knowing you are there not to win the money but to help others win. What’s the point? Might as well just hang in there until it’s time to go. I bet that shit hurts him everyday…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Secondly:

Did anybody send the safarigirl to be doing the work?

If somebody likes doing something, why don't you allow the person to be doing it since it definitely gives the person joy doing that thing?

Unless you are the safarigirl but you are now stylishing and codedly trying to use this your second account to beg for money?

Please, try to respect yourself, because I have never mentioned you for anything foolish.

If you want to address that fellow, address him, but this rubbish talk is very unnecessary. Leave my name out of your nonsense.

I will just be on my own, and you come from nowhere to start talking rubbish, for what? If you follow this thread, there is no reason why you should start writing such nonsense.

Make una try dey respect una selves. I have never come at you, so, don't start tagging my name to rubbish. Did I enter your PM to ask you for money? Did you wake up this morning to insult me unprovoked?

Please, don't tag my name to rubbish talk again. Don't try it. Very silly thing

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Shegz and some people were talking about fake housemates yesterday and I think Deji was there. Not sure though. But cameraman quickly comot from that scene.

There’s no way some sharp housemates are not suspecting Deji, Modela, Rachel and Chizzy…
Wow.
Then it maybe too late for Rachel
Rachel especially came in too obvious abeg, she no try at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
No be only u
I wonder what happened to her..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Look at you wey I dey try help your ministry instead make you try appreciate me angry

Which kain work be that wey since Big Brother start you dey watch and update every scene, every diary session, every vawulence, every gossip, every task and every nacking scene from very early momo till the last housemate sleeps. Abi you be big brother assistant working remotely? undecided

Omo, me as a DEV dey watch am steadily. Even remote product managers fit dey watch am 24/7hrs
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Safarigirl, support your Bryan in Peace. He may win, he may not.
But let's not pretend he is an exceptional character because I swear on Amadiohas balls, he is not....
Nothing against him but he is not all that...
Good luck....

I am supporting him in peace, and you tagged me that I am comparing him to WhiteMoney

Where did I ever compare them?

If you hate that I am supporting Bryann, that is your problem, but don't tag my name to things I never said because you dey find my mouth

Stop provoking me on this thread. I am sure you have better things to do, I did not mention your name at any point, so, why come for me for something I never said?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Hermes might be a little in over his head regarding his relationship with said girls,but that's just his youthful thinking, his excitement and confidence playing out. He knows based on looks,he might not stand a chance regardless,he embraces it with warmness and hopefulness that one day, 'him beans go done.'

You're deluded if you wanna ascribe his kinky childlike expressions as him hunting for girls. He's a modest and open guy. Doesn't hide his feelings. To me, I think some girls like him but they aren't confident enough to own it. One thing is assured,he has drawn their attention with his star-like energy. They see him, they now respect him. One day na one day. Might be a party night, e go collect touchings,smoochings, or even exclusive attention sef grin tongue

No be 9ja girls. Hermes got sauce. He gets things done. Qualities to like. cool
You too wise!!
Giddem!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hermes giving me joy peppering haters' hearts. When your favourite is always in the mentions of other people's favourites.

Omo, it's a house party o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

You too wise!!
Giddem!!
Why won't I be. My favourite is,too na grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
This 38yr old Hermes una dey call 21? LMAO grin

So you are saying he was born 2001? grin cheesy

I have told said it her before, Hermes actually looks 22. There is something called a "grown man body", he doesn't have it. See his long slim legs sef.
The dude looks 22.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Every bloody season I come on these threads to do the same thing I do every bloody season, by supporting somebody.

When I supported Cross last year, my own position was that he go dey Finals, yet, the same set of trolls no gree me drink water drop cup.

This season again.

If I talk, some of you will say "Who do you think you are?", I don't come here to troll anybody or attack them for whoever they supported last season, why people whose entire aesthetics it is to troll, will not allow my handle rest I will never know

Every bloody season, you lot do the same thing. It is thoroughly disgusting.

You lot are very very annoying. .

You wey be ogbonge grandmaster of opening various accounts to troll dey complain about trolling? Hahaha.

You really believe say nobody knows that you are up there when it comes to trolling on this forum?

You have been caught a couple of times in previous seasons and I’m very sure say na you get many of the accounts wey dey shout Bryan up and down for here.

You go think say you dey disguise but we can see you very well cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
These ones dey talk say na two of them go fight over Groovy.

I'm just embarrassed.

They should stop talking about the boy as if he is not a human being, it's somehow.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

I have told said it her before, Hermes actually looks 22. There is something called a "grown man body", he doesn't have it. See his long slim legs sef.
The dude looks 22.
Thank you for this sincere assessment.
I see youngness in him too. Maybe not 22 but I don't have any reason to doubt he is either.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Doyin Doyin. She will be okay. Thanks for the updates.*bandeau top*
safarigirl:
Doyin's DS

How are you?
She is pretending a bit, her mood is down, but she till get over it, she is a big girl

What is wrong?

At the HoH games yesterday, she found that two of her people she is really close to left the house. It was too much, but she is getting over it.

Talk about your relationship with Cyph and Beauty?

She just really likes Beauty. She was her roommate during Lockdown and they really got to know each other. She is the sweetest person ever, she is selfless and loyal. She took her as a sister, they are like 6&6. With Cyph, the first day she saw him she really wanted to know him, and they got to know each other. She likes that he has balls, and he is the sweetest person ever. Theirs was more of a Friendship Pro Max than a relationship. She just really loves them both aside the game. They are her people.

How did you receive the news?

She couldn't even *she chokes because of tears* Biggie asks her not to be afraid to cry. She says she doesn't want to cry, because Big girls don't cry
She says Phyna told her before the game and she couldn't really concentrate on the game. She cannot even talk about it, because she really misses them. *She cries*

Biggie tells her big girls Cry

She says she is really trying to get over it, but it is so painful. She wishes they stayed longer, especially Beauty and she knows she is so much more than what people say of her, and she wishes people knew the caring, amazing and brilliant Beauty she knows. *She breaks down* she asks if they can talk about something else, because she would rather not talk about it.

Thoughts on new living space?

She really likes it. The former lounge felt too big and she didn't really like it, she felt really lonely in it. This one feels more like a family home, like they are all together. There is something together about where they are staying. She doesn't want to go back to that house, she really likes this new house even though she is sharing a bed with Allysyn.

What does she think for their HoH victories?

She thinks they are just very determined. A lot of people on her level, their determination is out of this world and she loves it for them. Nobody wants to go home, so, they always remind each other to put in their best. Not to say the other people aren't determined, but maybe luck has something to do with it

Thoughts on new HoH?

She loved Adekunle. He's a really cool person and she thinks he will be very good, because he doesn't shout. He is very diplomatic in his delivery and she thinks he will be a very good HoH. She is very happy for him

Thoughts on Rachel and Chizzy

She does not know Chizzy, because her mind was not on the entire HoH game, hopefully, she may get to know him later. She thinks Rachel is avoiding her and she cannot figure her out. There is something really off, and the fact that she is avoiding her makes her scared, because she wonders what this girl knows of her that makes her avoid her. She is nice, she may get into some drama in the house because she is very outspoken and may clash with other outspoken HMs. She will try to know why she avoids her and will make effort to get to know her. She is in general, nice.

What is your fashion style and how important is fashion, arts and crafts to you as a person?

She hasn't figured it out. She loves fashion and dressing up, but her style may be street casual. She does not know what her style is though. Fashion helps her improve her mood. If she were locked up everyday in the house and no one was watching her, she would dress up everyday. That is how much she loves Fashion

What are you wearing at the showcase?

She is making a bandior(??) top, a high slit skirt and s choker. She thinks it will be really pretty. She cannot wait to walk the runway

Anything Else?

Nothing. She cannot say what she wants to discuss without crying

*End of DS*

PS: Very emotional DS. Cool babe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ibukzy:
Anything to extinguish any spirit of bandwagonism

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

The dude looks 22.
Nah! I don't want to hear that!!! This guy is not 21/22, the guy is like 25 or 26

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
homesteady:
Why do I have this feeling that Chizzy is helping Groovy to up his game? Maybe not helping him to up his game per se, but to make him more visible.

Is there anybody that feels so?

Groovy of diary room was so different to Groovy of the I’ll fated ship. Not taking anything away from Chizzy but Groovy might have decided to loosen up now that he is no longer in ship. And nomination is also involved…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Don't tell me ots Amaka and Phyna?
safarigirl:

I'm just embarrassed.

They should stop talking about the boy as if he is not a human being, it's somehow.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Amaka funny woman cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:

He want to get to know chi chi the most cos he has never met anyone like her. After saying she gets annoyed easily whenever she’s talking to someone else, that he sees it.

For chomzy, she’s the most sought after cos a lot of guys are after her including his guy, dotun. But that aside, what he feels for her is more of lust and he doesn’t live that kind of life again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Amaka funny woman cheesy
i saw what she did there cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kabiyesi thanks for letting amaka rest this week cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Secondly:

Did anybody send the safarigirl to be doing the work?

If somebody likes doing something, why don't you allow the person to be doing it since it definitely gives the person joy doing that thing?

Unless you are the safarigirl but you are now stylishing and codedly trying to use this your second account to beg for money?

Remove this thrash immediately pls. We're trying to beg her to keep it coming cos many of us including me depend on it to follow up. Others who are not here even get to read the DS updates on whatsapp cos it's sometimes copied and shared there. If you're not interested in them kindly park one side and let us who are to keep begging her to continue. No vex me! angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

I'm just embarrassed.

Who and who is that Not watching at the moment....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.