Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941676 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Housemates are doing a food pageant courtesy of Arla.

They will be split into two groups (each house), and they will have to do a presentation in the Arena that will have them split into Team Cheese and Team Arla Butter. They will be talking about the things they can prepare using the products, while walking on the runway.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Doyin hustling to present again cos her strength is reading and memorizing .. hehe

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:
I would never have guessed that Adekunle would be in this situation sha ..

She needs to stop cuddling or sleeping in his bed if she wants nothing . Urgh!

My lagos island boy

I'm so pissed off.

I no even wan talk about the thing again. They're making him look like some lovesick puppy, and the babe is feeling herself as man controller
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Oshokhai69:
All of una wey dey work and need Safarigirl to be giving una updates, please pay her for it. You can’t be at work earning money and expecting someone to be at home watching and updating una. That makes no sense for this Buhari recession wey we dey. But wetin concern me….

You are just a case..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

I'm so pissed off.

I no even wan talk about the thing again. They're making him look like some lovesick puppy, and the babe is feeling herself as man controller

He said he’s holding on to Allysyn in the house

God abeg !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:
I would never have guessed that Adekunle would be in this situation sha ..

She needs to stop cuddling or sleeping in his bed if she wants nothing . Urgh!

My lagos island boy

When Nengi was doing this to Ozo you guys were having fun with it.
She'll tell Ozo in the morning "I need some space" Then after Ozo gives her some space, she cries to biggie, fellow housemates and whoever cares to listen "Ozo is avoiding me"

ADEKUNLE own just dey start. Him Neva see anything. grin

The day women will stop confusing men in this life, IS STILL FAAAAAAAAAAR. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

He want to get to know chi chi the most cos he has never met anyone like her. After saying she gets annoyed easily whenever she’s talking to someone else, that he sees it.

For chomzy, she’s the most sought after cos a lot of guys are after her including his guy, dotun. But that aside, what he feels for her is more of lust and he doesn’t live that kind of life again.
He still found a way to dribble Biggie grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

Biggie squeezed that content tire, but Deji no gree give anything.

I honestly don’t know what he applied. Always looking so bored. He annoys me grin

I feel like he is sad he is not a contestant. This is what I sense

He feels out of place

I feel like he ought not of have accepted to come if he would in the middle of the whole thing start to bail out lipsrsealed

He looks so bored... most times

He should leave already... with his weird hair style mate undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am still unable to get used to the way Diana speaks grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hermes
Chichi
Chomzy
Giddyfia
Allysyn
Deji
Diana

Adekunle
Doyin
Dotun
Bella
Sheggz
Rachael
Elo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

God abeg !

Yes, he actually said this last night or so.

I was like, "Shey is this boy well?"

See the Allysyn don go siddon near that Boreji, probably getting ready to move in on him, so, they can build their boring ship. Person wey no dey even see her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by urbanaira(f): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please what time is the task
safarigirl:
Housemates are doing a food pageant courtesy of Arla.

They will be split into two groups (each house), and they will have to do a presentation in the Arena that will have them split into Team Cheese and Team Arla Butter. They will be talking about the things they can prepare using the products, while walking on the runway.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

I'm so pissed off.

He will be a lovesick puppy at this rate.
Earlier today, he told Allysyn that of she goes for another person, he would look at the person like “why him, why not me”.

He likes the girl and would not let her go just like that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

I feel like he is sad he is not a contestant. This is what I sense

He feels out of place

I feel like he ought not of have accepted to come if he would in the middle of the whole thing start to bail out lipsrsealed

He looks so bored... most times

He should leave already... with his weird hair style mate undecided

What’s wrong with his hair style grin

I wanted him to leave before but now I need him to finish This Allysyn business.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
urbanaira:
Please what time is the task

Possibly 6PM
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

All na game

But it's okay. Nothing to tear pants about.

Are they not there to play games?

Na so WM hoodwinked you guys into believing he was father Theresa who loved cooking, cleaning and taking care of the less domesticated housemates undecided

Believe these guys at your own peril

This Doyin we have been watching moving like water and filling up spaces and containers she likes?

okay grin
till now, we're still gladly remaining hoodwinked by Odogwu White money.

Even till now, the money is still white.

Or maybe the money is now Bryyte (who knows)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:
All of una wey dey work and need Safarigirl to be giving una updates, please pay her for it. You can’t be at work earning money and expecting someone to be at home watching and updating una. That makes no sense for this Buhari recession wey we dey. But wetin concern me….

Did Safarigirl tell you she's not earning a living?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
DownChelsea:

She'll tell Ozo in the morning "I need some space" Then after Ozo gives her some space, she cries to biggie, fellow housemates and whoever cares to listen "Ozo is avoiding me"

The day women will stop confusing men in this life, IS STILL FAAAAAAAAAAR. cheesy

Welcome downchelsea.. who are you supporting this season grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
DownChelsea:

Azin ehn, nobody dey even reason Nengi as confused girl then, everybody focused on Ozo as simp, I think same Energy should should be directed towards Adekunle as well.

Adekunle the simpleton,woman wrapper grin grin

At least Ozo dey simp for better babe,see wetin Adekunle dey simp for nah grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Did Safarigirl told you she's not earning a living?

You don't know there are people that works from home?

Rest abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Safarigirl ....dont get riled up. I get where u are coming from. But I ll say this.....stop giving updates religiously....drop here and there .... drop ur opinions as u deem fit.

To everything in life ....moderation is key. I mean its just a way to de-stress for u, its not an obligation or a Job. So anything that ll give leeway for unnecessary targeting ....reduce it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:
Testing testing testing....

Testing my shipping capacity grin

Sheggz offered Bella Munch it.... she opened her mouth to be fed instead of using her hand to pick some. He said "I know that's what you want"... He now fed her and she TOOK it

Awwwwwwwwww.... kiss

Shella shippers am I welcome?

Hope I passed the capability test? grin

Oh Gee, i crumbled in laughter. You have passed with flying colours…. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:
Safarigirl ....dont get riled up. I get where u are coming from. But I ll say this.....stop giving updates religiously....drop here and there .... drop ur opinions as u deem fit.

To everything in life ....moderation is key. I mean its just a way to de-stress for u, its not an obligation or a Job. So anything that ll give leeway for unnecessary targeting ....reduce it.

Thank you dear, I will be doing this moving forward.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
eleshin:

I think she's trying to play the viewers. Beauty fans are up for grab considering her relationship with Groovy wasn't that great before she left.

But she has always been hyping and defending Beauty even before the disqualification. It's still early in the game, nobody in the house knows who is a strong contender at this point so which fans is still trying to grab? Games aside, Doyin really likes Beauty. She has been talking about he since the very night she got into the show. In fact, it was through her that I got to know that they were paired into hotel rooms because she said she's missing her friend and roomie Beauty (she was hoping to meet her in the house).

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bryann said he's feeling somehow in the house cos when Amaka was nominated she cried on his shoulders but when he was called up ,she winked at him. He feels he should draw back at being all about the team cos he feels they don't feel same way about him

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Why won't I be. My favourite is,too na grin grin
Like fave,like fan!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
This allysyn is just annoying me ,she thinks she is the saskay or nengi of this season, wey men dey rush, she doesn't know she don't have the rest

The most painful part is that deji is not even feeling her at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eloswag is slowly becoming a furniture.
If Phyna kills her yeye crush for that guy, then it's over. That's basically the only angle he has in this show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

God abeg !

Make we dey watch first... shebi na only Sheggz dey simp ba? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
DownChelsea:

ADEKUNLE will not see anything!! he didn't bring the bitch upon himself like Ozo brought Nengi to himself angry

As for Allygorilla We go meet outside and I will so disgrace u biatch undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

What’s wrong with his hair style grin

I wanted him to leave before but now I need him to finish This Allysyn business.

Meant his fake mate.... Modella grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol, Allysyn sure knows how to move unto a guy she fancies, she is doing a good job with Deji so far.
This her game hmmmm..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.