Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1947316 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please no mind them dear, me I enjoy your posts & that's why I follow just few individuals on nairaland....& I'm hoping that one day me & you will align & have the same housemate

I started watching BBN in 2017 & my favourite has never even won before but I'm happy they're ALL successful in life which is the most important thing (success outside the house)

Bisola was my favourite in 2017

Leo in 2018(didn't even make the finale)

Mike Edwards in 2019( the only time Threebear & I were on the same side on this forum �)

Nengi in 2020

Liquorose in 2021

& Phyna 2022

safarigirl:
Every bloody season I come on these threads to do the same thing I do every bloody season, by supporting somebody.

When I supported Cross last year, my own position was that he go dey Finals, yet, the same set of trolls no gree me drink water drop cup.

This season again.

If I talk, some of you will say "Who do you think you are?", I don't come here to troll anybody or attack them for whoever they supported last season, why people whose entire aesthetics it is to troll, will not allow my handle rest I will never know

Every bloody season, you lot do the same thing. It is thoroughly disgusting.

Even to come support Bryann, it is now "safarigirl and her bandwagon are trying to convince people", how many people have I ever convinced on this thread? I have never supported anybody this Nairaland thread likes, NEVER. So, what silly talk is that about me doing bandwagon?

You lot are very very annoying.

Make una enjoy Diary Sessions. Clearly, more people are interested in antagonising me and riling me up than updating anything here.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
It’s so awkward seeing allysyn and deji.. how she wan run and in this small house without Adekunle feeling disrespected

Now it feels like Doyin is standing in for her friend , so Adekunle doesn’t feel bad..

Na Seggz go mock Adekunle most sha cos he hasn’t forgotten what he said to him when deji came in grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

Meant his fake mate.... Modella grin

Oh ... the frontal woman … hahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Titaniumental:

Azin ehn, nobody dey even reason Nengi as confused girl then, everybody focused on Ozo as simp, I think same Energy should should be directed towards Adekunle as well.

Adekunle the simpleton,woman wrapper grin grin

At least Ozo dey simp for better babe,see wetin Adekunle dey simp for nah grin
Adekunle’s simping for his fellow man!
Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ilebaye’s pronounciation is shocked

If you rely on her reading of task brief, you will be so confused..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
DownChelsea:
till now, we're still gladly remaining hoodwinked by Odogwu White money.

Even till now, the money is still white.

Or maybe the money is now Bryyte (who knows)

At least you are no longer parroting and spamming every post about the guy... I am sure you are gearing up to edit your sentence to accommodate your new project Bryan?

Enjoy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
My God is at work oooo so the Ally gorilla is finally leaving my baby for good

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:
It’s so awkward seeing allysyn and deji.. how she wan run and in this small house without Adekunle feeling disrespected

Now it feels like Doyin is standing in for her friend , so Adekunle doesn’t feel bad..

Na Seggz go mock Adekunle most sha cos he hasn’t forgotten what he said to him when deji came in grin
I think Doyin will later snatch Adekunle…after convincing bald headed Allyson to move to Deji.grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ilebaye: ...as the models wek on stage...presentashen

You will come out of the house on Sunday and tell us where in Ghana you come from.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hopefully she stops stringing him along
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:

Oh Gee, i crumbled in laughter. You have passed with flying colours…. grin

Thank you dear grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
What you guys are failing to understand is that there are so many closeted people; gay people that have sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. They are not attracted to the opposite sex in any way but they are hiding, no liver to come out and be truly gay so they remain closeted and live a fake life.

Maybe sometime down the line they decide to come out but they would have had kids with the opposite sex and lived a fake heterosexual life. These people are not bisexual they are fully gay but just closeted.

Would you call Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner bisexual just because they married women and had kids?

safarigirl:

If you're having kids with someone of the opposite sex, while having sexual relations with someone of same sex, I believe the right term for such a person would be "Bisexual"

There are;

Heterosexuals
Homosexuals
Bi-sexuals
Asexuals

And calling someone gay, when you have no verifiable proof, just sounds like projection.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Adekunle will still beg her to stay with him!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Macrex:
Bryann said he's feeling somehow in the house cos when Amaka was nominated she cried on his shoulders but when he was called up ,she winked at him. He feels he should draw back at being all about the team cos he feels they don't feel same way about him

okay this is funny... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:
Testing testing testing....

Testing my shipping capacity grin

Sheggz offered Bella Munch it.... she opened her mouth to be fed instead of using her hand to pick some. He said "I know that's what you want"... He now fed her and she TOOK it

Awwwwwwwwww.... kiss

Shella shippers am I welcome?

Hope I passed the capability test? grin

Hahahahahaha

Zudd come and carry your new member ooo

Shella's.....the most spontaneous ship I've ever seen and will be the most heartbreaking of them all at the end.

Just live in the now and forget the after

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

As in, i even feel disrespected on Adekunle’s behalf, the house is so small and there is no way they won’t be in each other’s faces.

I am only hoping he gets the drift early and move on, he should not accept any “i can still hug you, sit in your lap and sleep in your bed bullshit. He needs to handle her with strict hands and should say NO and mean it but then, he may not be able to do this.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
omotolly22:
This allysyn is just annoying me ,she thinks she is the saskay or nengi of this season, wey men dey rush, she doesn't know she don't have the rest

The most painful part is that deji is not even feeling her at all

She can't be those lipsrsealed

Allyson is the one making the moves and roping the guys in... saskay and nengi were chased undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Adekunle’s simping for his fellow man!
Tufiakwa!!!
Team rejected monkey dey talk sef tongue cheesy cheesy
Hermes go too happy to see who give am green light to simp tongue
Person wey two mgbekes in one small house reject cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Macrex:
Bryann said he's feeling somehow in the house cos when Amaka was nominated she cried on his shoulders but when he was called up ,she winked at him. He feels he should draw back at being all about the team cos he feels they don't feel same way about him

The earlier the better for him, it's a one man game after all
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
zanieike:
When is level 2 diary session?

Tomorrow 1/2 I forget which
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:
Lol, Allysyn sure knows how to move unto a guy she fancies, she is doing a good job with Deji so far.
This her game hmmmm..

I just dey look her side eyes undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm telling you....I really feel bad for my girl for this unnecessary downgrade in which she's the architect

badinfluence:
Eloswag is slowly becoming a furniture.
If Phyna kills her yeye crush for that guy, then it's over. That's basically the only angle he has in this show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Adekunle will still beg her to stay with him!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Shurrup!!! see as his hairy balls dey smell tongue

Did Hermes see woman to beg cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
dominique:
Ilebaye: ...as the models wek on stage...presentashen

You will come out of the house on Sunday and tell us where in Ghana you come from.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
When u have innocent face , but u sex like a gangster

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
dominique:

But she has always been hyping and defending Beauty even before the disqualification. It's still early in the game, nobody in the house knows who is a strong contender at this point so which fans is still trying to grab? Games aside, Doyin really likes Beauty. She has been talking about he since the very night she got into the show. In fact, it was through her that I got to know that they were paired into hotel rooms because she said she's missing her friend and roomie Beauty (she was hoping to meet her in the house).
Well Beauty told her about the team working for her outside. They had the conversation during lockdown...but then, that was just my opinion.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
I trust Adekunle he's not going to simp over that governor Obaseki
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nhazeru:

Hahahahahaha

Zudd come and carry your new member ooo

Shella's.....the most spontaneous ship I've ever seen and will be the most heartbreaking of them all at the end.

Just live in the now and forget the after

Dassol grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ibukzy:
Hopefully she stops stringing him along
That is when Ogun go divide that her gorimapa angry Allyson will still see me angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sha this allyson matter am not surprised, many women are guilty of this ,she don't want to totally cut adekunle off incase deji rejects her ,she then come back to him

She wants to eat her cake and have it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
carammel:
I’m currently watching the secret diary
Biggie asked who they were drawn to at first

Amaka:Groovy
Adekunle:Doyin
Ilebaye: Kess
Khalid: Daniella and Ilebaye
Daniella: Bryan
Hermes: Chichi( if she gives him a chance)
Doyin:Sheggz
Allysyn:Sheggz
Eloswagg: Beauty
Sheggz:Bella
Diana:Giddyfia, she loves him just the age barrier.
Chomzy:no one
Pharmsavvy: ChristyO
Beauty:Groovy
Brayan:Daniella
kess: Daniella
Groovy: Beauty and Ilebaye kinda.

Ah Adekunleeee, why did you not make a move then instead of letting Allysun take over.. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

I think Doyin will later snatch Adekunle…after convincing bald headed Allyson to move to Deji.grin

Hahaah..Can you call her without the bald headed? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.