Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958014 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
PlayMak.er14 no dey Stan anybody after his Whitemonkey fall his hand grin
Dis one na newbie.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Wetin be him role for the presentation? Loooool

Truth is for someone that never shuts up...one would expect him to be shining thru in tasks....na so so stage management work he dey do ...arrange table./chairs..wear hoodie play unknown attacker.....wear costume,wave flag and parade...

Ur guy is way below par when it comes to tasks...whisper to him .....no be to dey insult person papa he go dey shine
lol rushing presentation to shine = performing well in task according to mama scondy…

Developed jingle for wager, cooked and brought ideas to win the Amazon farm task, started presentation, 2nd in the first HOH, and I bet he will clear all music jingles task..

Lol mama scondy, Bryann replies you below…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Till this moment, I don't have anyone I am supporting, maybe you should sell your candidate to me... I might just give that fellow the overwhelming support I usually give...
abi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BethiMcCauley: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Team rejected monkey dey talk sef tongue cheesy cheesy
Hermes go too happy to see who give am green light to simp tongue
Person wey two mgbekes in one small house reject cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I never knew you’d Stan a simp!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I never knew you’d Stan a simp!!!
How is Adekunle a simp? Omo this hate for Kunle too much

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Truth is for someone that never shuts up...one would expect him to be shining thru in tasks....na so so stage management work he dey do ...arrange table./chairs..wear hoodie play unknown attacker.....wear costume,wave flag and parade...

Ur guy is way below par when it comes to tasks...whisper to him .....no be to dey insult person papa he go dey shine

Ah, walahi you can yab somebody sha…. As I was reading, I was imagining him doing these things… grin

“Unknown attacker” angry grin cry

But someone has to coordinate things now..

And his talent is music….

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Haters are hating on Kunle because na tall fine Yoruba man, una no go die well
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:

Really disappointing. He was presenting as if someone forced him to…

The guy mind is not there. He may be regretting coming sef and probably counting down to cut out day. I don’t blame him at all. Being a fake housemate makes no sense…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
abeg how many sponsored tasks don show this season?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
JEALOUSY!!! It's not his fault he was born in London, jealousy go kill una, free the nigga man

I tire... like we don't have two channels undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Quoting one twitter user-
“In the space of two weeks, Doyin has given us
-unrequited love
-long-distance relationship
-sismance
-fashionzzz
-friendship
-loyalty
Doyin is a walking content, creator of emotions, the center of theories and conversations, reality TV gold”
…from another user- “and a sprinkling of gbas gbos and checking”

I agree, and add, “someone who faces the truth head on, like a bull…”
Fire born, cho cho cho like parrot, human, imperfect but good, true and real, Leo,
My BB Heart’s Delight❤️

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
See Bryann teaching them how to go about the cooking now o, giving them details, how to blend ingredients, what to add, see him teaching his team members just as he did for the Amazon farm task.

Now when they win, because he no go front dey shout “elo elo, did you understand “ dem go say e no do anything…

Time is truly a revealer of things grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Niggas need to stop hating on Kunle, it was Obaseki that shoot her shot at Kunle first

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
meobizy:
I have said it, Amaka is the Dorathy of this season. Watch her make the top five.

Yes like Dorathy , Amaka get huge voters
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Una dey watch abi una no dey watch …

Scondy grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

The guy mind is not there. He may be regretting coming sef and probably counting down to cut out day. I don’t blame him at all. Being a fake housemate makes no sense…

Or maybe the coming of the Riders has destabilised him?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Niggas need to stop hating on Kunle, it was Obaseki that shoot her shot at Kunle first

Anyone hating on the guy did not follow the show, the boy did no wrong, Allysn moving a way from him frees him of a burden that has to do with her......

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

Hahaah..Can you call her without the bald headed? grin
I hate her bald headgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
It’s either Bryann’s mumsy or sister is a chef, he always impresses with ideas and coordination in cooking tasks…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
How is Adekunle a simp? Omo this hate for Kunle too much
I like Adekunle grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Make Bryann team win first…

Una go tell me who dey coordinate the cooking today… grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
-unrequited love
-sismance
-fashionzzz
-friendship
-loyalty
Doyin is a walking content, creator of emotions, the center of theories and conversations, reality TV gold”
…Another user added “and a sprinkling of gbas gbos and checking”

Fire born, cho cho cho like parrot, human, imperfect but good, true and real, Leo,
My BB Heart’s Delight❤️

Ahhh, she is fire born too grin. Her birthday was a few days ago right?

It is only just now clicking…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Ur guy is way below par
when it comes to tasks...whisper to him .....no be to dey insult person papa he go dey shine

This is an applied and mechanized vawulence.... nobody can tell me otherwise cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
So, earlier today, Bella balanced with a straight face, while Brother Sheggz told her that he has blue balls, and blue balls is akin to menstrual pain?

Scondy, again, I am sorry for defending that babe when you said she does not have exposure.

She is actually very clueless, but she never hesitates to berate others. Her mouth is sharper than her brain. She no sabi the things that are necessary to properly run this game. She has been so heavily sheltered, that a man can tell her blue balls hurt as much as menstrual cramps, and she did not eye him and tell him to use his hand and help himself

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:
All of una wey dey work and need Safarigirl to be giving una updates, please pay her for it. You can’t be at work earning money and expecting someone to be at home watching and updating una. That makes no sense for this Buhari recession wey we dey. But wetin concern me….
Lol...Pay her for being jobless despite lying to us that she is a barrister?

Well, she has painted a picture of her and her sister making millions from Bbn (courtesy of gullible fans like you.).

Safarigirl is a jobless garryster that have chosen to be an updater on Nairaland to make small feeding money from gullible fans like you..

Wait ooo, I put it to you that you are safarigirl trying to ask for money indirectly for being and updater. Lol

Same was she was buster for using multiple account during Lock down season and was eventually disgraced...

Safarigirl, go and work if you need money.. You cant seat at home all day peeping at your neighbours window in desperate means to drop an update cos you think some good Samaritans will wire your bank accant with imaginary money.

Safarigirl, go and work..There is dignity in labour.

Safarigirl, work and pray and you will see the difference.

Change,change change, safarigirl, chaaaaaaaaaangeeeeee.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
My problem is that trenches don't understand the meaning of biggie's "as u were". In millitary called "ajuwaya" means go back to how u were before the announcement, do what what u were doing before the announcement.
As they obviously didn't understand the brief, biggie called them to the lounge for question and answer session. And as biggie said "as u were" instead of them to go back to the kitchen and continue their preparations, they sat back in the lounge, plotting, awaiting buzzer, while in the island they are in the kitchen going through the ingredients and making their preparations.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
MamBi:

Ah, walahi you can yab somebody sha…. As I was reading, I was imagining him doing these things… grin

“Unknown attacker” angry grin cry

But someone has to coordinate things now..

And his talent is music….

Hahaha ....I must pinch Danny and Co....lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
-unrequited love
-sismance
-fashionzzz
-friendship
-loyalty
…from another user- “and a sprinkling of gbas gbos and checking”

My BB Heart’s Delight❤️

Baby Doyin kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:
All of una wey dey work and need Safarigirl to be giving una updates, please pay her for it. You can’t be at work earning money and expecting someone to be at home watching and updating una. That makes no sense for this Buhari recession wey we dey. But wetin concern me….
she say she's working from home naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.