Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953767 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

Dotun nah really delawood sha lipsrsealed

A very sweet delawood he is..

Doesn’t stress me -he just cooks, eats, exercises, looks good, anchors boring games, competes during task, respects himself, parties and takes care of my girl. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

Yeah... you people that don't watch Poshvillers are the ones calling sheggz simp... you don't watch enough to see that Bella does like him and has started reciprocating

... they have a friendship that is mutual

But yeah... he is a simp

I actually watch posh Villers, you would know because I post about them too. I no follow post their Diary Sessions?

My sister likes them, so, we watch both channels, but when last did you see me calling Sheggz a simp? He is not a simp, na manipulator he be angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann will do team organisation and preparation before the presentation, una go dey watch Island so una no go see am.

After he has finished doing that, he will take backstage during presentation, and someone who only watches island, and only sees Bryann during the actual presentation, will now come and start asking, "What does he do?"

You cannot expect anybody to properly answer that question, when you don't even watch Level 2 house to know what he does now.

E dey like me wey no dey too watch Level 1 HMs, I will see Sheggz taking backstage during presentation and ask "What does he do? He is subpar", meanwhile, E fit be Sheggz wey even organise as dem go take comot.

It is still Week 3, time dey. If he was showing himself, it will be "He too dey do, why won't he allow others shine?" He is taking backstage, it is, "For someone who talks a lot, he does not do anything"

If you have been part of any form of team work, you would know that there are those who do management and those who do execution, and those who do evaluation. Each part is just as important as the next.

But yeah, Bryann no dey do anything.

Which yeye ideas. I watch trenches at least like 35 to 40% of the time.

Shey na him teach modella how to act, or phyna how to act...or daniella how to render her spoken words....all he does na wash...as guy man...talk louder than everybody during preparations to make it seem na u dey organise whereas iro ni gbogbo e...

Person go give idea...he go pick am begin elaborate on it ...use plenty words to say same thing....all na game play.....small pikin sense ....

Those of us that know...know....

Brains in that house no pass khalid, daniella, modella ...na the think tanks for the house be that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin

Make I just dey laugh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

I actually watch posh Villers, you would know because I post about them too. I no follow post their Diary Sessions?

My sister likes them, so, we watch both channels, but when last did you see me calling Sheggz a simp? He is not a simp, na manipulator he be angry

shocked

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
I thought the main course takes longer to prepare. Why are trenches interested in slicing bread so early in the cooking task?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chithauri(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:
But somehow,I love Daniella and Khalid’s relationship cos they don’t display their affection for each other like Sheggz and Bella but at upnight,they act like newlywedsgrin
so Daniella is the chosen puta
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
All these people complaining of Bryan being bashed, so it is only Amaka that deserves being bashed on nairaland abi. Una try well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
Quoting one twitter user-
“In the space of two weeks, Doyin has given us
-unrequited love
-long-distance relationship
-sismance
-fashionzzz
-friendship
-loyalty
Doyin is a walking content, creator of emotions, the center of theories and conversations, reality TV gold”
…from another user- “and a sprinkling of gbas gbos and checking”

I agree, and add, “someone who faces the truth head on, like a bull…”
Fire born, cho cho cho like parrot, human, imperfect but good, true and real, Leo,
My BB Heart’s Delight❤️

M Girl ❤️

Loved her from the first night.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Which yeye ideas. I watch trenches at least like 35 to 40% of the time.

Shey na him teach modella how to act, or phyna how to act...or daniella how to render her spoken words....all he does na wash...as guy man...talk louder than everybody during preparations to make it seem na u dey organise whereas iro ni gbogbo e...

Person go give idea...he go pick am begin elaborate on it ...use plenty words to say same thing....all na game play.....small pikin sense ....

Those of us that know...know....

Brains in that house no pass khalid, daniella, modella ...na the think tanks for the house be that

Okay dear

Amaka told him that is what he does, so, he no dey do am again. He will shut up henceforth, so that you can enjoy the show more.

He is very sorry for being his outspoken self. Although, if you watched his entrance video, you would hear when he said he can be very annoying.

Enjoy the annoyance tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chithauri(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
thatigboman1:
u don start. Doyin team will win
you are supporting Yoruba this season. What God can not do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
thatigboman1:
All these people complaining of Bryan being bashed, so it is only Amaka that deserves being bashed on nairaland abi. Una try well.

I tire....same pple dissing other housemates o...once its Bryan...its agenda...lloooool....

Like say other housemates no get fans

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
There are so many unjustifiable attacks on Bryann

Since yesterday, he has withdrawn from doing a lot of things

I posted here that he spoke to Amaka last night, that someone told him he is always trying to grab the spotlight from others especially as regards reading task briefs, and Amaka basically told him, "Yes, you come off as trying to hog spotlight", and he said he did not want to seem imposing.

He has the guilt of that bugging him, and then even the fight with Ilebaye has him withdrawing into his shell.

The guy does not even have the same ginger he had three days ago, but somebody who clearly does not watch Island, or possibly changes the channel if dem even see the guy, will say, "He does nothing"

He is trying to stop doing too many things, because he has figured it rubs off the other housemates the wrong way. He is trying to keep to himself.

And then there is the whole nomination thing that he confided to Daniella that is disturbing him.

Una no dey watch Level 2, I go even dey post updates here, una no dey read am, but agenda o poju angry
he literally called pharm savvy to read the brief for the first time ever, I like how he always give pharmsavvy ginger, so he too can shine.. but people no dey see all this one.

Agenda must agend grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
If the level 1 guys started in the trenches, they would have been difficult to watch.
See Chaos abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Okay dear

Amaka told him that is what he does, so, he no dey do am again. He will shut up henceforth, so that you can enjoy the show more.

He is very sorry for being his outspoken self. Although, if you watched his entrance video, you would hear when he said he can be very annoying.

Enjoy the annoyance tongue

Loool...a toned down Bryan would be more appealing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nah so WhiteMoney dey talk and do
Dannyxy:
he literally called pharm savvy to read the brief for the first time ever, I like how he always give pharmsavvy ginger, so he too can shine.. but people no dey see all this one.

Agenda must agend grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
How come amaka and phyna are back in the kitchen ....shouldn't it be others?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Level 1 will win this second task. The small space have made it beneficial for the HMs to help the cooks in the kitchen with no clue of the next procedure. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

See ...any babe wey dey too frown ..carry body especially for no reason at all....na cover.....

Abeg, I dey frown angry

The babe matter tire me. As I see that video, I just dey insult her. Nobody is even saying you should not be naive, but you cannot be moving like Sharon Stone with the knowledge of Nkoli Nwa Nsukka

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
I can’t wait for Doyin’s turn grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bryan is just there shouting up and down. Entered kitchen, continue shouting, doing nothing, buzzed out and came out and continue shouting and complaining

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

I am not against a girl having self confidence, and feeling that she is the shit, but for the love of God, make your eye tear reach angry no be say person go dey use British accent dey download secondary school gist for you, and you go dey respond with "mmh mmh?" even paying rapt attention to him.

It is so embarassing. She dey shame me, and she get elder brother o, and sister wey don born two, dem no dey tell her one or two?
In as much as I don't like the whole shella thing.......but there is nothing so embarrassing about bella attitude towards shegzzz I believe she likes the guy to some extent too.....that's why she can no longer think straight and not necessarily because the guy is a Londoner.......this happens even around us....that you will even tell them all the thing the guy is doing is bullshit but because they are soaked in the stupid attraction or feelings they seem not to necessarily care

This thing going on with shella is something that happen around us every time.....the victim can be anybody.....rich girl,poor girl, illiterate,literate,big girl, average girl,even to the most experienced girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
See all the noise going on in Level 1 house while they are cooking, meanwhile, Level 2 HMs no even dey talk anything, na only Bryann and Phyna dey try throw instructions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Reussite:
Level 1 will win this second task. The small space have made it beneficial for the HMs to help the cooks in the kitchen with no clue of the next procedure. grin
trenches are just useless. Just shouting and complaining
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Diana is cracking me up

Lmao

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
damiviolet:

In as much as I don't like the whole shella thing.......but there is nothing so embarrassing about bella attitude towards shegzzz I believe she likes the guy to some extent too.....that's why she can no longer think straight and not necessarily because the guy is a Londoner.......this happens even around us....that you will even tell them all the thing the guy is doing is bullshit but because they are soaked in the stupid attraction or feelings they seem not to necessarily care

This thing going on with shella is something that happen around us every time.....the victim can be anybody.....rich girl,poor girl, illiterate,literate,big girl, average girl,even to theost etc

It is embarassing because Bella dey talk like who e no fit happen to her, yet...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Remain small, Diana for slap person grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
See all the noise going on in Level 1 house while they are cooking, meanwhile, Level 2 HMs no even dey talk anything, na only Bryann and Phyna dey try throw instructions.

islanders are doing better. Bryan is just in trenches shouting and talking rubbish
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
thatigboman1:
she say she's working from home naa
Abi ooo... Safarigirl want dey collect double salary for this economy?

She either hug her barrister abi na garrister or continue updating for free.

Shi shi no go enter safarigirl accant just because she dey drop BIAS updates that suit only her sister's client..

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

I tire....same pple dissing other housemates o...once its Bryan...its agenda...lloooool....

Like say other housemates no get fans
I don't even have time for those hypocritical people
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Remain small, Diana for slap person grin

I laughed so hard I was tearing up. “What is the next step’

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.