Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1956336 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
Quoting one twitter user-
“In the space of two weeks, Doyin has given us
-unrequited love
-long-distance relationship
-sismance
-fashionzzz
-friendship
-loyalty
Doyin is a walking content, creator of emotions, the center of theories and conversations, reality TV gold”
…from another user- “and a sprinkling of gbas gbos and checking”

I agree, and add, “someone who faces the truth head on, like a bull…”
Fire born, cho cho cho like parrot, human, imperfect but good, true and real, Leo,
My BB Heart’s Delight❤️
Doyin is the reason for the season

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
LEAVE THE BOY ALONE FFS, HE'S ONLY 22!!! HOW DO YOU GUYS REASON SEF

Leave who alone?

We don't care about his age!

He came to compete for N100m

If he is too young to be dragged, it means he is too young to desire N100m

None of them is above dragging

You think Sheggz you guys drag to filth daily, no get fans?

Park one side joor undecided

You drag mine, I drag yours...

Na so the game be lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

I tire... like we don't have two channels undecided

Na him dem go 1st born for London?

Ike no be Yankee boy ...did anybody attack his accent back then ?

It's not about shegz being from London....the guy caps a lot....talk like small pikin...who cares where u were born. With all the London London he dey shout...why did he have to come on a Nigerian show for a break.?

Make he park well jor ....in London yeah...in London yeah....what's the big deal about London? Poor pple no dey there ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Hehehehe I am shy, but thank you kiss
I Googled that stan is a mix of fan and stalker so that would never be me lol.

But my favs this season are Doyin, Cyph
I have a real soft spot for Hermes, Diana but want to see their hearts…
…I really like Dotun, and like Adekunle and Beauty shocked…I watched and liked her last weekend and was sad she got DQed at least
…I feel sorry for Groovy (voting him this week)
…I want to see some redeeming qualities in Chomzy and Daniella
…Giddyfia doesn’t disturb me at all (I secretly like him tongue), Pharmsavy’s smile is beautiful.

I liked, but have thrown away Ilebaye, Alyson, Bella cheesy
I don’t like Amaka but I should lipsrsealed
I feel nothing for Khalid at all it’s shocking

The rest are just there for me….
then my most disliked is Shegz

I like the Riders so far and am throughly sick of the fake housemates.

That’s it
Who is your fav?
same faves for me smiley Cyph and Doyin. With Cyph out, I have a vacancy to fill, I am not in a hurry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

[s]Leave who alone?

Na so the game be lipsrsealed[/s]
see this one
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bryann will do team organisation and preparation before the presentation, una go dey watch Island so una no go see am.

After he has finished doing that, he will take backstage during presentation, and someone who only watches island, and only sees Bryann during the actual presentation, will now come and start asking, "What does he do?"

You cannot expect anybody to properly answer that question, when you don't even watch Level 2 house to know what he does now.

E dey like me wey no dey too watch Level 1 HMs, I will see Sheggz taking backstage during presentation and ask "What does he do? He is subpar", meanwhile, E fit be Sheggz wey even organise as dem go take comot.

It is still Week 3, time dey. If he was showing himself, it will be "He too dey do, why won't he allow others shine?" He is taking backstage, it is, "For someone who talks a lot, he does not do anything"

If you have been part of any form of team work, you would know that there are those who do management and those who do execution, and those who do evaluation. Each part is just as important as the next.

But yeah, Bryann no dey do anything.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
Una dey watch abi una no dey watch …

Scondy grin

But he dey read am from recipe and instruction guide given to them na....abi u wear rose tinted glasses...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Some girls just lack principle and that's where allysyn falls. U have cuddled and kissed adekunle and u don't see anything wrong in starting thesame thing with another guy in thesame house....alarming....

But what I don't get is ...is it that doyin ignores red flags when she sees someone as her friend. She likes deji and she had told her friends. Allysyn didn't mince words in telling her she likes deji and wants to pursue him. How come she isn't feeling a certain type of way about it? Or is she just chesting it?

Honestly, if you understand that what Allyson is doing is just her executing her game plan in the jungle called big brother, you go give am respect.

Just watch how she will leave Deji and move to Hermes after two weeks…

I’m even beginning this thing is scripted with all man given script to execute..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Rosebloom:

Baby Doyin kiss

Doyin spices
Doyin Doings
My Love
My fire desire is to have her on my screen for a looong time and I dare to desire more too, from my thoughts to God’s Presence kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why are trenches people lolling around while these others are busy?
O ma se o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
thatigboman1:
ilebaye is definitely a ghanaian, no 2 ways about it.

Na just now you dey soji? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yes it's because the nigga is from London, that is why they're hating, leave the boy alone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
So, earlier today, Bella balanced with a straight face, while Brother Sheggz told her that he has blue balls, and blue balls is akin to menstrual pain?

Scondy, again, I am sorry for defending that babe when you said she does not have exposure.

She is actually very clueless, but she never hesitates to berate others. Her mouth is sharper than her brain. She no sabi the things that are necessary to properly run this game. She has been so heavily sheltered, that a man can tell her blue balls hurt as much as menstrual cramps, and she did not eye him and tell him to use his hand and help himself

See ...any babe wey dey too frown ..carry body especially for no reason at all....na cover.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dannyxy, I will spare Bryann some votes (small, really) to say thanks for voting Cyph
And cos of safarigirl too
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann will do team organisation and preparation before the presentation, una go dey watch Island so una no go see am.

After he has finished doing that, he will take backstage during presentation, and someone who only watches island, and only sees Bryann during the actual presentation, will now come and start asking, "What does he do?"

You cannot expect anybody to properly answer that question, when you don't even watch Level 2 house to know what he does now.

E dey like me wey no dey too watch Level 1 HMs, I will see Sheggz taking backstage during presentation and ask "What does he do? He is subpar", meanwhile, E fit be Sheggz wey even organise as dem go take comot.

It is still Week 3, time dey. If he was showing himself, it will be "He too dey do, why won't he allow others shine?" He is taking backstage, it is, "For someone who talks a lot, he does not do anything"

If you have been part of any form of team work, you would know that there are those who do management and those who do execution, and those who do evaluation. Each part is just as important as the next.

Does this even need explaining

Bryan is an amazing team player

He knows where to put out his ideas and knows when to let others shine...
He makes a good leader and also a good follower

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
thatigboman1:
Doyin is the reason for the season

Gbamsolutely true!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
So, earlier today, Bella balanced with a straight face, while Brother Sheggz told her that he has blue balls, and blue balls is akin to menstrual pain?

Scondy, again, I am sorry for defending that babe when you said she does not have exposure.

She is actually very clueless, but she never hesitates to berate others. Her mouth is sharper than her brain. She no sabi the things that are necessary to properly run this game. She has been so heavily sheltered, that a man can tell her blue balls hurt as much as menstrual cramps, and she did not eye him and tell him to use his hand and help himself
Safari chose violence
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Hehehehe I am shy, but thank you kiss
I Googled that stan is a mix of fan and stalker so that would never be me lol.

But my favs this season are Doyin, Cyph
I have a real soft spot for Hermes, Diana but want to see their hearts…
…I really like Dotun, and like Adekunle and Beauty shocked…I watched and liked her last weekend and was sad she got DQed at least
…I feel sorry for Groovy (voting him this week)
…I want to see some redeeming qualities in Chomzy and Daniella
…Giddyfia doesn’t disturb me at all (I secretly like him tongue), Pharmsavy’s smile is beautiful.

I liked, but have thrown away Ilebaye, Alyson, Bella cheesy
I don’t like Amaka but I should lipsrsealed
I feel nothing for Khalid at all it’s shocking

The rest are just there for me….
then my most disliked is Shegz

I like the Riders so far and am throughly sick of the fake housemates.

That’s it
Who is your fav?
Good evening Ma,
Lol....Why is it that you always support 3 or more housemates everyseaon?

I know you trying to play safe.. As in "if this one no enter, that one go enter" kind of thing.

Like supporting Manchester City and Liverpool in English premiere league... Or Barça and Madrid in Laliga.. Lol

The funny thin is that 99.99% of those you always support always fail both in and out of Bbnaija..

For example, just the small supper you gave Cyph, the guy is already in Ojota motor park

Why Ma?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Doyin and Cyph will get married this I have seen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
thatigboman1:
My problem is that trenches don't understand the meaning of biggie's "as u were". In millitary called "ajuwaya" means go back to how u were before the announcement, do what what u were doing before the announcement.
As they obviously didn't understand the brief, biggie called them to the lounge for question and answer session. And as biggie said "as u were" instead of them to go back to the kitchen and continue their preparations, they sat back in the lounge, plotting, awaiting buzzer, while in the island they are in the kitchen going through the ingredients and making their preparations.

Wahalur grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

Leave who alone?

Na so the game be lipsrsealed

Preach it....N100m na beans ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
Quoting one twitter user-
“In the space of two weeks, Doyin has given us
-unrequited love
-long-distance relationship
-sismance
-fashionzzz
-friendship
-loyalty
Doyin is a walking content, creator of emotions, the center of theories and conversations, reality TV gold”
…from another user- “and a sprinkling of gbas gbos and checking”

I agree, and add, “someone who faces the truth head on, like a bull…”
Fire born, cho cho cho like parrot, human, imperfect but good, true and real, Leo,
My BB Heart’s Delight❤️
Doyin is the star of the season. All traits of a winner in her! A QUEEN I STAN!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
Dannyxy, I will spare Bryann some votes (small, really) to say thanks for voting Cyph
Cheers
thank youuuu ohhh

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
scondy:

Na him dem go 1st born for London?

Ike no be Yankee boy ...did anybody attack his accent back then ?

It's not about shegz being from London....the guy caps a lot....talk like small pikin...who cares where u were born. With all the London London he dey shout...why did he have to come on a Nigerian show for a break.?

Make he park well jor ....in London yeah...in London yeah....what's the big deal about London? Poor pple no dey there ?

Oya deal with it lipsrsealed
better still... watch the trenches
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
There are so many unjustifiable attacks on Bryann

Since yesterday, he has withdrawn from doing a lot of things

I posted here that he spoke to Amaka last night, that someone told him he is always trying to grab the spotlight from others especially as regards reading task briefs, and Amaka basically told him, "Yes, you come off as trying to hog spotlight", and he said he did not want to seem imposing.

He has the guilt of that bugging him, and then even the fight with Ilebaye has him withdrawing into his shell.

The guy does not even have the same ginger he had three days ago, but somebody who clearly does not watch Island, or possibly changes the channel if dem even see the guy, will say, "He does nothing"

He is trying to stop doing too many things, because he has figured it rubs off the other housemates the wrong way. He is trying to keep to himself.

And then there is the whole nomination thing that he confided to Daniella that is disturbing him.

Una no dey watch Level 2, I go even dey post updates here, una no dey read am, but agenda o poju angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eeghe:
Cheers
I go spare Bryann some votes too, the guy reminds me of Boma grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Honestly, if you understand that what Allyson is doing is just her executing her game plan in the jungle called big brother, you go give am respect.

Just watch how she will leave Deji and move to Hermes after two weeks…

I’m even beginning this thing is scripted with all man given script to execute..

I said this some days back...if its a script...its dead on arrival ...we watch
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Na just now you dey soji? undecided
u said it first o. I confirmed later.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Lol, you're welcome.

I had to narrate the DS to my sister because she was asleep during the DS, and while narrating, I found myself teary-eyed. It was really sad, her heartbreak was so potent.

She'll be fine sha

Comrade, teary eyed for someone that is selling ogede to viewers for votes? Are you for real? That means say you go dey cry every time you watch Nollywood movies for Africa magic na undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Yeah... you people that don't watch Poshvillers are the ones calling sheggz simp... you don't watch enough to see that Bella does like him and has started reciprocating

... they have a friendship that is mutual

But yeah... he is a simp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Threebear:

A wise lady once said - of what use is so much work , if it affords , no pleasure grin

And a wise man also said - moderation in everything including moderation .

I fear you're not as strong as you pretend you are ... for one so vocal in criticizing others , you're rather too sensitive ......

You must understand that life is mostly give and take and karma swings both ways.

If you must be opinionated , prepare to get counter opinions.
Prepare to be scrutinized and judged ... because nothing goes for nothing .

If you recline Everytime you're swung at with the same velocity you swing at others , then you have no right to keep swinging .

I've known you since 2013 (almost ten years now ) you've been highly critical of other women.
There is no name you didn't call Dillish .
Several years later , there is still that snotty , judgemental and condescending tone you use to attack other women .

I don't think the problem is that you're here often.
Many of us are here often , the problem is that you can't take half of the things you dish out.

I don't think anyone has been insulted , trolled and abused as much as I have .....but you know the difference between the two of us , I don't play victim Everytime I poke people's favorites and the react the only way a weak mind knows how .... grin

I know I'm not a victim , rather an architect of whatever comes to me. Maybe you should stop thinking of yourself as a victim of this conspiracy in your delusions and embrace your true self and whatever "demons" they bring your way. grin

Only then , will you begin to enjoy being here .
Because he who fetches an ant infested wood , invites the lizards for lunch .
And once you've you learned to pay the lizards no mind and treat them like the irrelevant things they are ...you'll come to understand that they can do you absolutely no harm . grin
This one that Mr lapdog aka Ikorodu forecaster is attacking his madam .

Hope all is well ooooo.

Yeye dey smell..

I dey laugh

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Safari chose violence

I am not against a girl having self confidence, and feeling that she is the shit, but for the love of God, make your eye tear reach angry no be say person go dey use British accent dey download secondary school gist for you, and you go dey respond with "mmh mmh?" even paying rapt attention to him.

It is so embarassing. She dey shame me, and she get elder brother o, and sister wey don born two, dem no dey tell her one or two?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.