Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1961822 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
scondy:

Lol...last last only 1 person will win...so if winning hoh consecutively can buy the General House more time on the show...doesn't it make sense....

2 more pple will go on Sunday....

Categorically ....level 1 has bought themelves 1 month on the show....that's almost half way....Good visibility ...which is the main thing cos just 1 winner takes all

Periodt!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Finally
So Biggie decided to take small pity on trenches hms,,,,dey don chop L tire,e no go make sense if they chop L again,i can understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
PatientVulture:

Really ? But level 1 housemates are not allowed to take the loss as they please right ?
Nigerian just love to associate with trenches .we love underdog stories

That's what is funny to me...they r just beefing the islanders cos of the initial perception that biggie gave them preferential treatment to be in the main house. They have swapped houses....yet noise noise over things that don't even make sense.

The game is Level 1 vs level 2...they will beef each other...that's the idea ....I have 2 people I love in level 2. Infact 3 if include beauty. I like just 2 peeps in level 1.

Their beef is my entertainment....phyna did her antagonising yesterday...despite being my fave I spoke on it briefly...

Cos level 2 were feeling down about loss ...they were all shouting biggie it's not fair ...merge houses...shey N100m wa kere ni? Is it supposed to be a walk in the park?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Next week, Level 2 will come with another round of their extremely boring and forgetful pool party.

Well, at least, that means I'm going to sleep early that night cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
I remember people did. They were called out by people who don't like them, just like people who don't like level 1 are the ones calling them out. Both were and are being defended by people who love them respectively
Geezeem:

I don't have patient for this back and forth pls lipsrsealed

My point isnt so much on the dissing

I have problem with people playing deaf to it while calling level one out for the way they took their poor outing undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
carammel:

If i was there, i will ginger HOH to make duty roaster if i am not the HoH ni o and anybody that refuses will hear from me.

I go dey embarrass you by calling you pig on a steady, shame go catch you.
ADEKUNLE said they all have their individual chores but most of them refused to do the needful.......in his diary session earlier in the week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geminita1:
You are right in a way. Its about her looks and also about sheggz I tell you. They would have easily overlooked her if she wasn't this loved in the house. In their messed up reality she doesn't deserve to be the love interest of an "it" guy and receive a princess-like treatment. Same way they trashed Bambam's looks even though she was a sweet soul.

They hate her, her guts and her relationship with sheggz. Take sheggz away and this venomous hatred everywhere will go away. She would just be another "annoying chomzy"

Lol. I see your point. I do.
To me Bella just has the it factor. Fans, stans, lovers. Haters. Everyone just wants to talk about her. Na so the it factor dey work.

She's not the most talked about housemate based on netng twitter daily analysis for nothing.

She's always in the top 5 and for the past 3 out of 4 days. She has been no 1 most talked about.
Top 5 followers on IG even with the blandness grin
So it comes with the territory.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Omor these level two guys sabi create game ohh
Pharmzi and chizzy don go construct table tennis for kitchen dey play

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
missidy:
One person here keeps talking about how having a man is everything, lmao. Any lady that thinks having a man is everything doesn't have self worth. The same Sheggz that will dump Bella after the show. Everybody already knows he is on a script. This Bella just came on national tv to show her bad character.

Mention those bad characters that would warrant this level of hate, round the clock. Everywhere, some bitter fans stay accusing Bella every hour of something even when she is asleep or has not said anything.

Why is that ma? Would she receive these kind of hate if Sheggz was with Chichi or Chomzy? Honestly? Like you, I'm also just learning how having a man is everything. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
I am okay with that, I need to sleep early. Beauty that could have made it more interesting if she gets drunk has gone home
COOL10:
Next week, Level 2 will come with another round of their extremely boring and forgetful pool party.

Well, at least, that means I'm going to sleep early that night cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
nazablossom:

You have borrowed Stephlena's diss cheesy

I was frustrated cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Titaniumental:
cool

Which social media app is the reference for this? Facebook or Instagram or Twitter?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Testate:

Thanks. What time pls

10pm, biggie’s time I must say..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Eeghe:

I forgot that bit oo
Chim!
cheesy

They have the best pool parties: but we move cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Allysyn hardly speaks pidgin with Adekunle, she said she does not know how to speak so she hardly speaks it.
She is here with Deji almost sounding like Ejiro.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:

Lol. I see your point. I do.
To me Bella just has the it factor. Fans, stans, lovers. Haters. Everyone just wants to talk about her. Na so the it factor dey work.
She's not the most talked about housemate based on netng twitter daily analysis for nothing.
She's always in the top 5 and for the past 3 out of 4 days. She has been no 1 most talked about.
So it comes with the territory.
Yes that's it, she has the it factor.

That charm that even haters can't resist or admit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geminita1:
Yes that's it, she has the it factor.

That charm that even haters can't resist or admit.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Something off about her...Character wise.
Na typical Onitsha woman na lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Johnny walker in da building.....the sponsored tasks this week have been back to back.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Titaniumental:
cool
Big Bella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geminita1:
Big Bella
You see what I'm talking about cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
geezprince:
Now playing; you’re not alone by Michael Jackson.
I dey on queue too grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:

You see what I'm talking about cheesy
I see it everyday cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:

Na only Hermes dey clean that dumpster.

Always him.

Big Brother suppose remove am from that house, give him like one week in a secluded place, make we see as house go dey when he returns
Deji started the cleaning, Hermes and Dotun joined later. Just a small correction.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:

Wahala for anybody wey no like am

No be by gragra, shey dem reach? grin

Dem no reach grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Are they giving them any money for sponsored tasks this year. I've not heard any money since they started

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Demnan:
Is Bella not Igbo?
That's how Onitsha people refer to other Igbos. They believe that they are not real Igbos undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geminita1:
I see it everyday cool

Yes oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why is modella sad? Oh she forgot her line during the wager fashion show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sochieke:
Are they giving them any money for sponsored tasks this year. I've not heard any money since they started
They are
but I think they are not disclosing it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bryann trying to make Modella feel better…

Awnnn my fave :' great guy…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Twoclans:
I don't know why I don't like braid wigs .

Anyway I don't like wigs generally,I always feel they will fall off my head and I will go home and forget it on the street.

grin

Hilarious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.