Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971229 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Twoclans:
I don't know why I don't like braid wigs .

Anyway I don't like wigs generally,I always feel they will fall off my head and I will go home and forget it on the street.
Amaka's own looks really lovely

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geminita1:

Mention those bad characters that would warrant this level of hate, round the clock. Everywhere, some bitter fans stay accusing Bella every hour of something even when she is asleep or has not said anything.

Why is that ma? Would she receive these kind of hate if Sheggz was with Chichi or Chomzy? Honestly? Like you, I'm also just learning how having a man is everything. undecided

You dey mind dem, their favourite is an expressive person, and her hustler traits speaks to her vulnerability, and Nigerians doesn't get her lifestyle blah blah blah, but a loyal girl like Bella has bad character. Why would Sheggz pick her and not their favourite, who has practically begged to be in a 'ship' .
Bella has done nothing in the house, and has a bland personality, yet, they won't stop mentioning her name.

Bella pressing necks without even lifting a finger, if she's that inconsequential, why the constant rants......... They will all be fine eventually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
DamianX:
These people don't know Nigerians are emotionally charged people.
The only person that stands a chance in level 1 is Hermes.
Period!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bryann is getting so matured abeg. I'm happy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sochieke:
Are they giving them any money for sponsored tasks this year. I've not heard any money since they started

It’s better so that they won’t scam us
They must show all work and not hide behind task wins
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
So, what do they think they are? Whats wrong with being igbo?
nazablossom:

That's how Onitsha people refer to other Igbos. They believe that they are not real Igbos undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
So bryan can actually be like this
Wow grin grin
He likes this babe though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Beze992:

You dey mind dem, their favourite is an expressive person, and her hustler traits speaks to her vulnerability, and Nigerians doesn't get her lifestyle blah blah blah, but a loyal girl like Bella has bad character. Why would Sheggz pick her and not their favourite, who has practically begged to be in a 'ship' .
Bella has done nothing in the house, and has a bland personality, yet, they won't stop mentioning her name.

Bella pressing necks without even lifting a finger, if she's that inconsequential, why the constant rants.
........ They will all be fine eventually.

Bella's it factor pressing necks, not everyone can have it cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oyetunde49:
My Hermes always receiving special recognition. He's just too good.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Demnan:
So, what do they think they are? Whats wrong with being igbo?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Titaniumental:
Finally
So Biggie decided to take small pity on trenches hms,,,,dey don chop L tire,e no go make sense if they chop L again,i can understand
If you actually watched the fashion show, you won't be saying this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:
Anyway, Congratulations to Hermes for being the only HoH to have won the wager in his reign

I guess all his "drama" and "shouting" was helpful after all

Also, even in a week of Level 1 Ls, he has stood out.

Great asset
Thank you dear!!!
Hermes’ reign as HOH was the best cos he took charge and made thing happen!!!
No excuses!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
carammel:
Allysyn hardly speaks pidgin with Adekunle, she said she does not know how to speak so she hardly speaks it.
She is here with Deji almost sounding like Ejiro.. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sochieke:
Has there been any big brother contestant as talented as Hermes like ever?. Almost good in everything.
Miracle would have been close but Hermes is the greatest so far!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bella, don't spoil Biggie's blender o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Hermes will have my vote anytime he is up .
Thank you!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
nazablossom:
Bella, don't spoil Biggie's blender o

She's big Bella, she's allowed to spoil it. angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
LOL

It factor bawo undecided

Okay nahhhh. The voting lines will talk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
nazablossom:

That's how Onitsha people refer to other Igbos. They believe that they are not real Igbos undecided

The first time I'm here this crap
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Beze992:

Bella pressing necks without even lifting a finger, if she's that inconsequential, why the constant rants......... They will all be fine eventually.
My dear. We are going through a lot with them but we will scale through and come out strong. But as for them, those snakes it shall not be well with them, lai lai. The same pit they are digging for an innocent girl, somebody must fall inside. And it won't be us!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dannyxy:
When I called level one salty people, with useless pride.

Nonsense people… grin

As pathetic as their closet
So much for liking my Adekunle angry
After I shower votes on Bryann nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
geezprince:
you have got no idea bruh! Right now, Doyin is a stronger contender for the money than Amaka.

Till they nominate all housemates

Level 2 has been tested , unlike
level 1
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
eleshin:

Deji started the cleaning, Hermes and Dotun joined later. Just a small correction.

Thank you
I wrote about it when I saw only Hermes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
https://twitter.com/___Taurean___/status/1558163621590482944?t=O3-m4XU1_Myvk2XFAE6Lmg&s=19

Favourite video for tonight.

It's Bryann, Phyna, Khalid and Groovy singing the loudest despite being up for eviction for me.

And then as usual, Hermes on the other side, smiling at the song. A Trencher at heart grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
nazablossom:

It's how Chizzy is also from Anambra for me grin

Dem go meet for Reunion

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Munzy14:
Eviction fever want to kill Ilebaye before Sunday..grin
Make she go.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
So much for liking my Adekunle angry
After I shower votes on Bryann nonsense
lol thank you oh, and I will still vote adekunle.. say I go vote am no mean say I no go banter, banter sure till they merge houses…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She's big Bella, she's allowed to spoil it. angry

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
GalRenaissance:
Bella, chi chi, chomzy, Rachel, adekunle, deji.
These one have hate in their heart.

There's healthy competition but they're exhibiting hate to their fellow contestants.

Competition is not hate.

My DOTUN isn't there..

That's why we Stan him...

No- hate zone....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:

It's how Chizzy is also from Anambra for me grin

Dem go meet for Reunion

Chizzy , Amaka , Groovy and Bella are from same state
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
majamajic:

Till they nominate all housemates

Level 2 has been tested , unlike
level 1
Doyin, Hermes, sheggz,Bella and maybe adekunle are the strongest in level 1. And that’s the truth.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ilebaye has a Ghanaian accent with a Nigerian speech pattern. She truly is Nigerian. The girl acts like one female from back in my secondary school days; she’ll stay in one corner like a cat and hardly approach nor speak to anyone. If you want to communicate with her it’s always on her own terms and your own risk.

Differentiating between Deji, Dotun and Adekunle is hard. Sometimes I add Sheggz in the mix. Sha, evictions will make things easier in future.

Phyna is a sweet girl aside from her loudness. She’s the type men like to have around as a female confidante. No wonder Groovy is never far from her.

It’s normal to find Adekunle boring. He’s a bachelor and stuck in homely mode. Dotun is a very fine boy so despite getting rejected initially, a female will gravitate towards him in time.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.