Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969760 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Level one should rest and move on….

Ahhh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
damiviolet:

Thank you moi love kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

For their loss I new giddy will definitely sing rubbish .....I said it yesterday
Poor Giddy fia lost his voice at a point. Rachel had to take over and a point she too was dying. To sing no easy abeg

WE WIN SOME WE LOOSE SOME ......SO THEY SHOULD MOUVVVVEEE
Awwwwwwayyyyy ffffrrrrrooooommmmm ttttthhhhhhheeeee dddduuuuuurrrrrreeeee grin grin
LMAO grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
geezprince:
Doyin, Hermes, sheggz,Bella and maybe adekunle are the strongest in level 1. And that’s the truth.

Hermes is the strongest in level 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
geezprince:
Doyin, Hermes, sheggz,Bella and maybe adekunle are the strongest in level 1. And that’s the truth.

Yes , but we still need to test them
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oh... so Yoruba?
nazablossom:
They migrated from Benin or so, they are actually not fully Igbos
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Oya bring up another excuse

Omo. I remember that Cindy passed Frodd, but I totally forgot that even Elozobam topped Frodd that week. How Frodd bounced back, I'll never be able to explain it fully. Memories!! Thanks for the attached image beneath your post. Pepper Dem was an interesting season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Demnan:
Oh... so Yoruba?

cheesy
It’s not that deep, believe me
Naza was just being extra
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol.. Chizzy ate almost 6slices of bread grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KnackAmPlank: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
empress101:

Mtchwee

How many be six slices of bread
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
eleshin:

Deji started the cleaning, Hermes and Dotun joined later. Just a small correction.

Na only Hemes dey clean the house....naso we dey read am here Everytime.... lipsrsealed

Thanks for pointing Deji and Dotun out......that they also clean... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
empress101:

Very small...

I dey chop 12-15 atimes
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
Ilebaye has a Ghanaian accent with a Nigerian speech pattern. She truly is Nigerian. The girl acts like one female from back in my secondary school days; she’ll stay in one corner like a cat and hardly approach nor speak to anyone. If you want to communicate with her it’s always on her own terms and your own risk.

Differentiating between Deji, Dotun and Adekunle is hard. Sometimes I add Sheggz in the mix. Sha, evictions will make things easier in future.

Phyna is a sweet girl aside from her loudness. She’s the type men like to have around as a female confidante. No wonder Groovy is never far from her.

It’s normal to find Adekunle boring. He’s a bachelor and stuck in homely mode. Dotun is a very fine boy so despite getting rejected initially, a female will gravitate towards him in time.
Mr man Adekunle has nothing in common with those men!!
He is far more talented, Bold, Intelligent, Smarter,reasonable than all of them together I don't even wanna add his looks and champaign voice cheesy He is way above their league!!

The only men pulling weight in this season feeding their fans with bragging rights for now are Adekunle and Hermes!!!

If u can't find enough bragging rights to hype ur Dotun tongue Demarketing my Adekunle for him wouldn't work for u oooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Onyi99:

Don't mind Threebear.
I kind of think her hate on Bryann is because she has a personal beef with Safari girl( my observation though)

I've noticed that she always attack any housemate Safarigirl is stanning.

My happiness is Bryann is winning this season and e go too choke them grin
Keep consoling yourself grin

No bi only "win"

Our wiener

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:
https://twitter.com/___Taurean___/status/1558163621590482944?t=O3-m4XU1_Myvk2XFAE6Lmg&s=19

Favourite video for tonight.

It's Bryann, Phyna, Khalid and Groovy singing the loudest despite being up for eviction for me.

And then as usual, Hermes on the other side, smiling at the song. A Trencher at heart grin
Omor thanks for this video....I laugh until i begin choke grin grin grin grin grin
Bryann dey maddoooh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
vivashut:
Be like Dotun is in love with Deji and Sheggz. At this point you can’t tell me otherwise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Groovy and illebaye grin

Okay nahhhh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
He is far more talented, Bold, Intelligent, Smarter,reasonable than all of them together I don't even wanna add his looks and champaign voice cheesy He is way above their league!!

The only men pulling weight in this season feeding their fans with bragging rights for now are Adekunle and Hermes!!!

If u can't find enough bragging rights to hype ur Dotun tongue Demarketing my Adekunle for him wouldn't work for u oooo

Gbam!

Make them no lump am with those doorknobs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dannyxy:
foolish boy go dey listen to highlight grabber like amaka, no vex cry

Boy just drop energy, that flip the bottle yesterday pain me, like I don see am play that game for that house and kept getting it..

him go jazz up next week, make I pray…
Make we collect 3days fasting

Bryann must return to the energy god we know
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
nazablossom:

Amaka's own looks really lovely

Yes. Amaka own is lovely. I prefer hers than Diana's

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosebloom:

Gbam!

Make them no lump am with those doorknobs
My dear E shock me ooo!
People of this world!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Demnan:
Oh... so Yoruba?
Nope. Their history get as e be.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
Ilebaye has a Ghanaian accent with a Nigerian speech pattern. She truly is Nigerian. The girl acts like one female from back in my secondary school days; she’ll stay in one corner like a cat and hardly approach nor speak to anyone. If you want to communicate with her it’s always on her own terms and your own risk.

Differentiating between Deji, Dotun and Adekunle is hard. Sometimes I add Sheggz in the mix. Sha, evictions will make things easier in future.

Phyna is a sweet girl aside from her loudness. She’s the type men like to have around as a female confidante. No wonder Groovy is never far from her.

It’s normal to find Adekunle boring. He’s a bachelor and stuck in homely mode. Dotun is a very fine boy so despite getting rejected initially, a female will gravitate towards him in time.

This statement @bolded just made my Evening.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
I was about to go off on them
Eeghe:

cheesy
It’s not that deep, believe me
Naza was just being extra

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
I like this Doyin.
That house is messing up her with her sanity for crying out loud.

She should be moved to the trenches.
She will fit in there.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
nazablossom:

Nope. Their history get as e be.

I na ha a ko cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Anyone saying sheggs is like ozo is doing ozo a disservice!
Ah ah
At least ozo put his all in tasks.
He cant dance yet he won pepsi task just by choreography and synchronization.
Won a car
2 very coveted wins in the house.
What has sheggs done in any competition so far?
This his stuff with bella is very annoying. And he thinks he is all that!

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fineboynl(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm just coming in. I didn't watch the fashion show. Who killed it and who is expected to win?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

Allison is saying "Hi " @ bolded grin....Even the bolded is more bolder than that ya Adekunle grin grin grin

DOTUN omo Ologo 10D

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
DamianX:

Hermes is the strongest in level 1
All the afromentioned are actually strong and we haven't seen their strength yet.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
vivashut:
Be like Dotun is in love with Deji and Sheggz. At this point you can’t tell me otherwise

The spirit of three.bear has entered you grin cheesy

He/she always sees the gays every season

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
What’s the hype about Bryan, there’s nothing spectacular about him. Just some empty hypes

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.