Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953672 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:14am On Aug 13, 2022
IghravweIG:

U mean they will just tell her to leave like that without being nominated?
She’s a fake housemate. They normally stay two weeks in the game.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmehTsaev: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Ruby458:

Her wahala was too much joor. Make she shift. See my boy has been gisting and talking with Phyna since, something he never did with Beauty. He no know the one he would talk that would cause trouble.
He feels so free around Phyna, with Beauty it was nearly as bad as being in a hostage situation with an over-possessive psycho...not sure if it's a strategy from Groovy to ship with Phyna who is arguably a top 3 strong contender right now, but I do hope that's not the case cause it will fucck up his own game so bad.

meanwhile reunion go sweet die, Phyna vs Beauty (two craze people grin)

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 2:15am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:
She’s a fake housemate. They normally stay two weeks in the game.

Wow.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:16am On Aug 13, 2022
This night belongs to level 2 tho.

EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 2:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Looks like Groovy and Phyna just went into the bathroom together after their little play under the duvet.
I'm envying kayode right now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:17am On Aug 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:

He feels so free around Phyna, with Beauty it was nearly as bad as being in a hostage situation with an over-possessive psycho...not sure if it's a strategy from Groovy to ship with Phyna who is arguably a top 3 strong contender right now, but I do hope that's not the case cause it will fucck up his own game so bad.

It’s not a strategy. Phyna is beautiful when quiet, exudes loyal confidante energy, and of recent has been getting highlighted by Big Brother. It’s a case of when you stay long enough with an average looking person, he or she starts getting attractive as the days pass.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Amaka is saying she wants to go to Level 1, she is beginning to sound really childish as she can't stand the rejection from Groovy.....

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:20am On Aug 13, 2022
sajosoj850:
Looks like Groovy and Phyna just went into the bathroom together after their little play under the duvet.
I'm envying kayode right now.

The bathroom this season is an open space so you can't really do anything there as everyone will see......

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Biggie will call out Groovy and Phyna for mic infringement soon.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The bathroom this season is open space so you can't really do anything there as everyone will see......

Nobody is outside right now. I bet they are getting groovy as we speak.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2022
sajosoj850:

Nobody is outside right now. I bet they are getting groovy as we speak.

They are back together on the bed.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Groovy will have 9 lives on this show.

He's slowly crawling to the top.

After the obvious heavyweights like BRYANN and Hermes, Groovy might squeeze himself into top 5 together with Phyna and one last lucky housemate (likely to be from level 1)

We watch!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 2:26am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

They are back together on the bed.....

5 minutes is enough for a quickie.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:27am On Aug 13, 2022
sajosoj850:

5 minutes is enough for a quickie.

They didn't do any yeye quickie.

It's condom they went to collect in the closet area

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 2:32am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

5 minutes to collect condom?
The condom must be so heavy, it requires 2 people to go collect.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:41am On Aug 13, 2022
At least this night proves Miss Nigeria wasn’t unnecessarily paranoid whenever she barked at other females. How many days ago did she leave that small girls have claimed her property? If she’s watching at home she go don destroy plates, pans and a chair or two in ire. Let me retire to a movie, I can’t wait all night for action of any sort.

1. Groovy has zero strategy regarding the game so being in a relationship will boost his chances of staying long.

2. Miss Nigeria did not wait to see who Groovy preferred, she jumped quickly into a ship. Maybe he actually preferred Phyna right from time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

Condom
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:47am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:
At least this night proves Miss Nigeria wasn’t unnecessarily paranoid whenever she barked at other females. How many days ago did she leave that small girls have claimed her property? If she’s watching at home she go don destroy plates, pans and a chair or two in ire. Let me retire to a movie, I can’t wait all night for action of any sort.

1. Groovy has zero strategy regarding the game so being in a relationship will boost his chances of staying long.

2. Miss Nigeria did not wait to see who Groovy preferred, she jumped quickly into a ship. Maybe he actually preferred Phyna right from time.

Groovy will be killing his own game by jumping into another ship, it will be wise if he just keeps it friendly and not fall for Phyna and Amaka antics.

Should Groovy start shipping a blow up will happen again out of jealousy and all the blame and hate will go to him, he doesn't need that again.....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:48am On Aug 13, 2022
sajosoj850:

5 minutes to collect condom?
The condom must be so heavy, it requires 2 people to go collect.

Na una know where una dey get this una 5 minutes from oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Groovy will be killing his own game by jumping into another ship, it will be wise if he just keeps it friendly and not fall for Phyna and Amaka antics.

Should Groovy start shipping a blow up will happen again out of jealousy and all the blame and hate will go to him, he doesn't need that again.....

He needs it.

We want the drama.

That's where the fun is

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:55am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Entertainment which will both keep us watching and his name hot on social media. Alone he is only a pretty face who disappears in the crowd like Emma. People will continuously vote him to see the conclusion of his ship with Phyna — and of course land him a space in the top five/six.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 2:58am On Aug 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:

I am already anticipating reunion sef grin grin grin
Plenty drama grin

Yes, it's very obvious he feels comfortable around her. Beauty showed my boy shege sha. He couldn't talk with others, he couldn't do anything with others without her permission. What bondage!!
He doesn't know that Phyna is a strong contender, he may suspect, but he doesn't know. I think he just went with her because she makes him feel comfortable, and they're friends too.

I'm seriously rooting for the ship. I just want my boy happy and groovy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 2:59am On Aug 13, 2022
For those who don't get the McDowell's ad, try to watch the scenes backwards.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:
Groovy will have 9 lives on this show.

He's slowly crawling to the top.

After the obvious heavyweights like BRYANN and Hermes, Groovy might squeeze himself into top 5 together with Phyna and one last lucky housemate (likely to be from level 1)

We watch!
It’s not that easy to predict. There are other people in Level 1 with a chance to join the top six. Bella and Sheggz may cancel each other out or one will rise from the eviction of the other. A borite also finds his/her way into the finals and I predict the person will come from Level 1.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 3:03am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Can you break this down I just started watching, I thought Amaka and Phyna already spoke about the issue what happened again?

Yes, they did, but you know Amaka and her childishness, she won't let the matter be. She's claiming that Phyna took Groovy from her.
She was telling Pharmsavvi and Chizzy.

This is because Groovy and Phyna have been really close this evening, eating together, sitting and gisting privately, just doing stuff together. Less, Pharmsavvi and Chizzy started talking about it, then she started saying that Phyna was supposed to help her get Groovy, rather she took him. She's very pained. She says she wants to go to Island, that she is tired of trenches. Plenty talk full her mouth jare.
Groovy doesn't even like her to start with.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Amaka is saying she wants to go to Level 1, she is beginning to sound really childish as she can't stand the rejection from Groovy.....

Don't mind that girl. She thinks the house revolves around her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Biggie will call out Groovy and Phyna for mic infringement soon.....

Nope, it's lights out.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:

He has a strategy which is to be himself. Beauty inserted herself in his life and terrorised anyone who dared to come close. She didn't allow him make any friends. Also, Phyna has always liked Groovy, so the likeness is mutual. It is not a strategy.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 3:10am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

He is already liking her, so the ship is here to stay already. I just wish they would take it slow and not rush like Beauty's own.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 3:11am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:
Entertainment which will both keep us watching and his name hot on social media. Alone he is only a pretty face who disappears in the crowd like Emma. People will continuously vote him to see the conclusion of his ship with Phyna — and of course land him a space in the top five/six.

Exactly!! Phyna and Groovy na better alignment. I'm proud of my boy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Ruby458:

Nope, it's lights out.
He still does in a hush tone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:24am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

It’s annoying to watch Groovy move on to Phyna for me cos i like Beauty but not withatanding,for the sake of the game, he will gain more going with Phyna than Amaka.

Eloswag would have been that beneficiary but it is getting late for him, he is not seeing the bigger picture.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.