Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941224 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Phyna’s fans called Daniella a dog on heat but their fave is getting fingered by her supposed friend’s boyfriend!
Lmao!
Don't downgrade other people's fave when you don't know what your fave has in store!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Amillionnn:
I want them to be close friends. I think Adekunle has this new respect and like for Hermes; told him to make sure he wins HoH on Monday.

They were talking about Allysyn I didn’t quiet get the gist like you said the background noise is quite alarming. However, I heard Adekunle say something like if she comes back to you blah blah blah and Hermes said she already did yesterday…

Adekunle had a dream where he was calling Allysyn and she refused to answer so when he woke up he decided that the dream was telling him something.

Generally talking about not giving energy to things that aren’t worth it or changing one’s self to suit others.

Thanks jare. Amazing that you could get this. I like that the 2 of them are sharing info but I hope Adekunle is serious about leaving that babe. Before it will turn to public disgrace…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
scondy:

Just to point that dotun and deji are gees ...they go way back and knew each other before the show.

Ok. That cancels my point about saying he just met Deji in week, but still doesn't stop him from being a snakey individual. He didn't need to side either of them, all he had to do was say the truth and the drama wouldn't have escalated. He later came to apologize to Doyin privately and but couldn't call Deji to say the truth in their faces. He's a not a good friend, Deji should watch his back.

Edited: my point stands. They weren't gees before the show. Dotun & Deji became gees inside the house, Dotun only knew about Deji on IG.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Hovering around her man indeed ��‍♂️ like she carry man come big brother house, did you see where Groovy went to her bed to invite her? The fact is Groovy is an adult & he can't be forced to do what he has no intention of doing in the first place, I believe he has feelings for Phyna already but because of Beauty & now that Beauty has left..... btw, the show is all about entertainment & how d show go get content if things like this not happening....who is the content again? Elephant Phyna

Sweetpink:

Beauty was right about these vultures hovering around her “man” but she didn’t go about it the right way.I’m sure she’d be shedding hot tears right now because she lost it all for a worthless guy!
Do I blame Groovy for moving on to the next available girl who has survived eviction once?
No!
If they both survive eviction tomorrow,he will hold on to phyna and become another Emmanuel in the finals…smart guy!!!
As for phyna,she’s not a good person and I’m sure she’s done this to most of her friends!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Groovy’s fans are small but dem get mouth sha!
Lmao!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2022
scondy:

A groovy ship wouldn't be wouldn't be good look for phyna....moreover, its too soon....not a good look at all.....

Yep. Groovy doesn't seem to know that viewers are emotional and such moves usually don't end well. If I was a Beauty fan, both would have lost my vote instantly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Me I have not seen where Phyna fans are attacking/insulting Daniella o maybe on nairaland of which I'm NOT always regular....but even on Facebook & twitter..... it's always Phyna fans Vs Bella's or Vs Chichi'

Sweetpink:
Phyna’s fans called Daniella a dog on heat but their fave is getting fingered by her supposed friend’s boyfriend!
Lmao!
Don't downgrade other people's fave when you don't know what your fave has in store!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
You're right bro/sis.....even me wey be Phyna fan don dey feel Hermes, the guy is REAL, i like him

I feel it's all hype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:
Lmao!

Tati leave my fave oooo.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:
Lmao!
cry more,still doesn't change the fact phyna is winning this season

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2022
See as phyna set nyash like scorpion on top Groovy bed last night grin

If groovy is a player , e for don knack like 4 girls for that house , Amaka and phyna are now like dogs on heat , e go happen soon ( that's if e never happen for bathroom )

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Are Amaka and Phyna having issues?
Amaka better reduce her friendship with Phyna for her own sake.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
moufan:
cry more,still doesn't change the fact phyna is winning this season
She's got the season on lockdown.

Reason why they just can't stop taking about her.

Phyna is the content and they know.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Beorn:

Ok. That cancels my point about saying he just met Deji in week, but still doesn't stop him from being a snakey individual. He didn't need to side either of them, all he had to do was say the truth and the drama wouldn't have escalated. He later came to apologize to Doyin privately and but couldn't call Deji to say the truth in their faces. He's a not a good friend, Deji should watch his back.

The good thing is that Doyin has seen him for who he is. Hope she can bounce back with more sense and not let the house wear her down. She sounded so hurt and disappointed last night.. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
What am i hearing?
Aggressive cuddling under the duvet by groovy and phyna?
Isnt Phyna d one Beauty had her back wt Elo? Almost fought chi chi cos of her? The same phyna?
Beauty fans sorry o
After voting groovy
Silly boy

One thing u can bet on in this game is alliance votes! An alliance can push u out once a group decides to vote ur competitor against you. Depending on how strong the alliance is!

Phyna is a back stabber if it is true. No need sugar coating it. Ah ah
In less than one week?
If this came after 6 weeks or 7 sef no p. Just last week she left! Nawa
Women supporting women in d mud! I hear una!
Phyna i preferred u to bryann,but this is a no no.
Adekunle or hermes for me pls.
What! I m still shocked!
Let me chk that video again. Maybe it was doctored cos what!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Lightway:
Hermes is using whitemoney strategy

He's always cleaning. He's trying to be infront of the camera with his behavior.

Unfortunately, Phyna is the winner.

Dieeee Hermes
If he nor clean una go complain say the house dirty then call am pig
what exactly do you guys want?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Beorn:

Yep. Groovy doesn't seem to know that viewers are emotional and such moves usually don't end well. If I was a Beauty fan, both would have lost my vote for instantly.

As if groovy no get fans ? Anything Beauty is dead and buried , beauty got handful of fans , and they don move on

The fact is groovy will make top 5 , he might not win but he is staying till last day without Beauty effort in any way . So he is free to allow anyone sleep in his bed . It's not easy to be that handsome in mist of these kind of girls on heat .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Exactly! BBN is not love island or ultimate love show where people come to find true love or life partner o.... BBN is an entertainment show where housemates are required to create contents for the viewers, na mumu dey fight over man to the extent of getting disqualified in the big brother house o

CRUISETOPIAVP:
Make Groovy enjoy his life with whoever he wants..

Wetin happen sef? On top BBN relationship of two weeks that both of them know clearly they were deceiving themselves and it's just for the game. The same girl that said she would've gone for Hermes if they were in the same house..lmao..

BBN ships are fickle. It's just for the moment..you get evicted or DQ. Your partner will continue playing the game with another person. Na you lose.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Giel:

LMAO.
What's me making me laugh this much is the way Beauty and her fans were fighting ilebaye. Tearing down Ilebaye's name. Lmao grin grin

Lol, Groovy and Phyna's growing "Friendship"
Friendship of under duvet cuddling grin grin
Illebaye wasn’t innocent cos she always wanted Groovy but phyna really surprised me!!!
I don’t think I’d sleep tonight because there’ll be lots of drama starring;
Groovy
Phyna
Chomzy
Illebaye
Amaka
Chi chi
Bryan
One of them will earn a strike!grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
shawnmendes:
Ship is going to destroy Phyna’s game. When your fans start having affection for your ship-mate, your votes are going to suffer. If they’re up at the same time some would want to save both of them cos they are ‘together’ even during the finals.
These people never learn from past seasons.

LOL

See, make dem go ask Liquor Lions wetin Ship do Liquor last season

Groovy fans can celebrate sha, even though I don't see the ship helping him as much as some people are projecting here, but really, he's a ship kind of guy.

Anyway, make everybody enjoy. It is part of the entertainment. Hopefully, Groovy's allure does not send another woman into fits of rage.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Groovy will be killing his own game by jumping into another ship, it will be wise if he just keeps it friendly and not fall for Phyna and Amaka antics.

Should Groovy start shipping a blow up will happen again out of jealousy and all the blame and hate will go to him, he doesn't need that again.....

The thing is doing me somehow for body sha…. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Make Groovy enjoy his life with whoever he wants..

Wetin happen sef? On top BBN relationship of two weeks that both of them know clearly they were deceiving themselves and it's just for the game. The same girl that said she would've gone for Hermes if they were in the same house..lmao..

BBN ships are fickle. It's just for the moment..you get evicted or DQ. Your partner will continue playing the game with another person. Na you lose.

This was what the so-called Beauty couldn't realize. She left her head and followed her heart. Now she is disqualified. Emmarose and other ships of the previous seasons are no more.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
See a common sound bite from last season.

“I gave Pere two pieces of meat, two, and he still hates me. I nor know wetin I do the guy for this life. Pere sha, we go be tight friends outside the house. Here na just competition make us nor know ourselves.”

Yet some Nairalanders claim there was more entertainment then than now. Mscheew. Whitemoney killed the franchise. After the third week which lead to Maria’s eviction, SYE had zero content till its conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
majamajic:

As if groovy no get fans ? Anything Beauty is dead and buried , beauty got handful of fans , and they don move on

The fact is groovy will make top 5 , he might not win but he is staying till last day without Beauty effort in any way . So he is free to allow anyone sleep in his bed . It's not easy to be that handsome in mist of these kind of girls on heat .

Okay.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
scondy:

Just to point that dotun and deji are gees ...they go way back and knew each other before the show.

Dotun and Deji are not gees from outside the house.

Dotun was literally fanboy-ing Deji the night he came on the show, because he knew him from Instagram and a lot of people said they look alike.

It is Deji and Groovy that knew each other before the show. Dotun and him na just "OMG, we look alike." and then they grew a bond from there.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

Illebaye wasn’t innocent cos she always wanted Groovy but phyna really surprised me!!!
I don’t think I’d sleep tonight because there’ll be lots of drama starring;
Groovy
Phyna
Chomzy
Illebaye
Amaka
Chi chi
Bryan
One of them will earn a strike!grin

Abeg. Remove My Amaka, Chomzy and Chichi from the strike list. grin
Ilebaye is going home. Big brother shouldn't bother her with strike. Let her enjoy her few days in the house.
The rest can get as many strikes as big brother pleases. cheesy

But this set na set of peace. They no dey fight.
Na just mouth dem get.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Giel:
Are Amaka and Phyna having issues?
Amaka better reduce her friendship with Phyna for her own sake.

Groovy does not like Amaka na wetin be Amaka own?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
IghravweIG:

She's got the season on lockdown.

Reason why they just can't stop taking about her.

Phyna is the content and they know.

They are just helping her grow her fanbase na the constant dragging of Tacha that time that earned her fans. I remember the third or fourth week then was when I stanned Tacha because of the constant dragging.

These people never learn no publicity is a bad one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Hovering around her man indeed ��‍♂️ like she carry man come big brother house, did you see where Groovy went to her bed to invite her? The fact is Groovy is an adult & he can't be forced to do what he has no intention of doing in the first place, I believe he has feelings for Phyna already but because of Beauty & now that Beauty has left..... btw, the show is all about entertainment & how d show go get content if things like this not happening....who is the content again? Elephant Phyna

A typical phyna fan!
Didn’t you see where I wrote “man” in quotes?
Did I absorb Groovy from any blames?
Please learn to read and assimilate before responding.
Oh yes,Groovy is an adult and he was the one who dragged phyna to his bed and finger her while cuddling her aggressively!
If phyna didn’t give him any green light,would he have done that?
I thought Phyna and Beauty were friends?
Was the friendship fake?
Oh yes!
Phyna is a fake friend who would meddle in her friends relationship wahala and later sleep with the guy who will later dump her,deal with it!!!
And mind you,phyna will suffer the same fate as Beauty!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Bennytwin:
What am i hearing?
Aggressive cuddling under the duvet by groovy and phyna?
Isnt Phyna d one Beauty had her back wt Elo? Almost fought chi chi cos of her? The same phyna?
Beauty fans sorry o
After voting groovy
Silly boy

One thing u can bet on in this game is alliance votes! An alliance can push u out once a group decides to vote ur competitor against you. Depending on how strong the alliance is!

Phyna is a back stabber if it is true. No need sugar coating it. Ah ah
In less than one week?
If this came after 6 weeks or 7 sef no p. Just last week she left! Nawa
Women supporting women in d mud! I hear una!
Phyna i preferred u to bryann,but this is a no no.
Adekunle or hermes for me pls.
What! I m still shocked!
Let me chk that video again. Maybe it was doctored cos what!

Aggressive cuddlng of who?

You people should rest
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
"Hopefully, Groovy's allure does not send another woman into fits of rage"

Phyna na street nau & she understands the game show very well.....I heard her telling someone yesterday that she once met a cute guy in a night club & told him he likes him, & the both had a one night stand & that's the end....she said she's a straight talker so far she no do anything that's illegal

safarigirl:

LOL

See, make dem go ask Liquor Lions wetin Ship do Liquor last season

Groovy fans can celebrate sha, even though I don't see the ship helping him as much as some people are projecting here, but really, he's a ship kind of guy.

Anyway, make everybody enjoy. It is part of the entertainment. Hopefully, Groovy's allure does not send another woman into fits of rage.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Groovy does not like Amaka na wetin be Amaka own?
cheesy

Did you see Groovy's name in that post?
Did I tell you that post is based on Groovy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.