Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959196 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

I na ha a ko cheesy lipsrsealed
E mechie na m onu lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Brownsun:

Level 2
wow! Congrats to them o. So happy for them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Beorn:
After listening to Doyin's discussion with Allyson, juxtaposed with Mîzzd's earlier update about the tiff, I've totally canceled this möron called Dotun. And this says a lot considering the fact that Dotun was my most liked HM along with you know who, the night he entered.

I still had little love for him depsite the fact he disappointed me, but after today, he's a döuche to me. How he threw a lady that he'd known before the show under the bus for a guy you just met in a week, shows the kind of snakey and despicable hediot he is.

Stay strong, Doyin. I know your man-hunting ways brought this shame to you (next time you go gey sense), but Dotun was suppose to be truthful and stand by you. And if you ever go back to seeing him as someone you can count on, thunder will fire you!! angry

Just to point that dotun and deji are gees ...they go way back and knew each other before the show.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:
At least this night proves Miss Nigeria wasn’t unnecessarily paranoid whenever she barked at other females. How many days ago did she leave that small girls have claimed her property? If she’s watching at home she go don destroy plates, pans and a chair or two in ire. Let me retire to a movie, I can’t wait all night for action of any sort.

1. Groovy has zero strategy regarding the game so being in a relationship will boost his chances of staying long.

2. Miss Nigeria did not wait to see who Groovy preferred, she jumped quickly into a ship. Maybe he actually preferred Phyna right from time.
Beauty was right about these vultures hovering around her “man” but she didn’t go about it the right way.I’m sure she’d be shedding hot tears right now because she lost it all for a worthless guy!
Do I blame Groovy for moving on to the next available girl who has survived eviction once?
No!
If they both survive eviction tomorrow,he will hold on to phyna and become another Emmanuel in the finals…smart guy!!!
As for phyna,she’s not a good person and I’m sure she’s done this to most of her friends!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2022
thatigboman1:
See Adekunle saying he knows all anaogies and giving racheal a useless analogy of cars. And racheal defeated him hands down saying "do u know I can be driving and my breaks fail me..." and Adekunle was like "racheal, u know ur car, if u service it, ur car wount fail u" am like how? U service all u want, break can fail at any time. Even a brand new car can develop mechanical fault at any time.

Before a break can fail u , it would have given u signs....u just didn't take note. If u check ur break oil level regularly, change break pads and all....ot won't fail u. Break no just dey carry fail.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Make Groovy enjoy his life with whoever he wants..

Wetin happen sef? On top BBN relationship of two weeks that both of them know clearly they were deceiving themselves and it's just for the game. The same girl that said she would've gone for Hermes if they were in the same house..lmao..

BBN ships are fickle. It's just for the moment..you get evicted or DQ. Your partner will continue playing the game with another person. Na you lose.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Groovy will be killing his own game by jumping into another ship, it will be wise if he just keeps it friendly and not fall for Phyna and Amaka antics.

Should Groovy start shipping a blow up will happen again out of jealousy and all the blame and hate will go to him, he doesn't need that again.....

A groovy ship wouldn't be wouldn't be good look for phyna....moreover, its too soon....not a good look at all.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2022
MissSpirine:
Groovy and Phyna should not start any shipping nonsense. They better play their game solo.

Greauty shippers are crying wolf on Twitter and beauty unfollow Groovy last night.
Kwa kwa kwa
After voting massively for their ‘grieving widower’?grin
Groovy took survival lessons from Emmanuel cos he waited for voting period to end before moving to his next target!
And if he confirms his suspicions about phyna’s strength on Sunday,he will officially declare his love for phyna!
Lmao!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2022
MissSpirine:
I saw them last night and was highly disappointed. Man wen you wan kill yourself for is still in the game and has moved on so quickly while you are outside regretting and gnashing your teeth. I'll never forgive Beauty, she did herself dirty.
Beauty will forever be used as an example of a beauty queen who chased a tiny dick and got disqualified from a reality show!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

He is a BRYANN of BRYANN influencers and BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2022
shawnmendes:
Ship is going to destroy Phyna’s game. When your fans start having affection for your ship-mate, your votes are going to suffer. If they’re up at the same time some would want to save both of them cos they are ‘together’ even during the finals.
These people never learn from past seasons.

It's not the ship per se...its the fact that he previously had a babe that was disqualified just...3 days in and u r setting sight on him already....

Naaa...I don't like that....if it happens like 5th or 6th week....we would pass it off that they ot closer over the weeks..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Beauty's fans are crying up and down on Twitter.

So you want to tell me you all don't know that the so called relationship she had with groovy was just for the game? now that she's out, he should become moody and not continue his game with another gamer all because of a violent girl who wouldn't even look at him twice outside. Una dey crase grin

Just like kiddrica, emmarose and many other mumu ships we've had on this show. Una no dey ever learn.

Stop shipping!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Make Groovy enjoy his life with whoever he wants..

Wetin happen sef? On top BBN relationship of two weeks that both of them know clearly they were deceiving themselves and it's just for the game. The same girl that said she would've gone for Hermes if they were in the same house..lmao..

BBN ships are fickle. It's just for the moment..you get evicted or DQ. Your partner will continue playing the game with another person. Na you lose.

Period!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

My bromance!!!
Btw,Adekunle’s spiritually alert and that’s a good thinggrin

Thank God u now see Adekunle for who he is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2022
shawnmendes:
Ship is going to destroy Phyna’s game. When your fans start having affection for your ship-mate, your votes are going to suffer. If they’re up at the same time some would want to save both of them cos they are ‘together’ even during the finals.
These people never learn from past seasons.

Phyna was never going to win.

But then again, I don't think Groovy will stop her from getting to the top 5 or top 3
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2022
scondy:

Thank God u now see Adekunle for who he is
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Beauty’s fans should let groovy go and come to the winning team!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one Nengi!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:
Entertainment which will both keep us watching and his name hot on social media. Alone he is only a pretty face who disappears in the crowd like Emma. People will continuously vote him to see the conclusion of his ship with Phyna — and of course land him a space in the top five/six.

That's a wrong move, what would have fuel the drama is making Phyna and Amaka unsure by not doing too much but doing so much to confuse those two and watch those two go crazy while he gets all the attention and credit without doing any shipping.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

That's a wrong move, what would have fuel the drama is making Phyna and Amaka unsure by not doing too much but doing so much to confuse those two and watch those two go crazy while he gets all the attention and credit without doing any shipping.....
Does Groovy seem that smart to you? A Kiddwaya-type can pull such. Groovy surely can’t. Phyna is very beautiful and conji will make the pickiest Level 2 male disregard her agbero demeanour for a roll in the hay. She also has redeeming qualities so her beauty is not only skin deep.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Lol, and Beauty and her fans were fighting and trashing Ilebaye, they didn't know who her problem was grin LMAO

Poor Amaka. Dry your tears, play a smarter game next time and learn how to manage rejection better. You'll be alright. kiss

Lmao. Phyna. Hmm. she's playing a funny game but it's working for her. She and Groovy are hiding under friendship for their ship now grin Groovy even went to the other bedroom to call her out from her bed where she was already sleeping to come sleep on his own bed in the other room.

Groovy likes people that are crazy abeg. Since the original craze left he's looking for the next one. The boy no want peaceful woman at all.

Ilebaye and Kess said they will support this new ship. Kess said it's not like the other one.
Phyna and Groovy both said it's just friendship.
Friendship where you call a woman sleeping on her own bed to come sleep on your own and start cuddling her in the middle of the night.
Wonderful friendship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

Phyna was never going to win.

But then again, I don't think Groovy will stop her from getting to the top 5 or top 3
hahahaha, phyna is winning this season and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
moufan:
hahahaha, phyna is winning this season and there's nothing you can do about it.

Osheyyyy.

Hope is good! grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Biggy should evict illebaye and Khalid so that the real game will begin!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Khalid and Daniella no do pass Groovy and phyna last night!
Choi!
https://twitter.com/ivydoris27/status/1558256760791748610?s=21&t=_nuBLsBBRtna-A9qewqxlw

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:
Nice one Nengi!!!!
Tati baby, hmmm grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Women supporting women in the deepest poto poto!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2022
nazablossom:

Tati baby, hmmm grin
Yes?grin
Can’t I hate someone and love the person again?grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
You're right bro/sis.....even me wey be Phyna fan don dey feel Hermes, the guy is REAL, i like him

Threebear:

I feel like down the line Hermes might edge her out.

He needs to be up though.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:
Khalid and Daniella no do pass Groovy and phyna last night!
Choi!
https://twitter.com/ivydoris27/status/1558256760791748610?s=21&t=_nuBLsBBRtna-A9qewqxlw

LMAO.
What's me making me laugh this much is the way Beauty and her fans were fighting ilebaye. Tearing down Ilebaye's name. Lmao grin grin

Lol, Groovy and Phyna's growing "Friendship"
Friendship of under duvet cuddling grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.