Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941047 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Bennytwin:
What am i hearing?
Aggressive cuddling under the duvet by groovy and phyna?
Isnt Phyna d one Beauty had her back wt Elo? Almost fought chi chi cos of her? The same phyna?
Beauty fans sorry o
After voting groovy
Silly boy

One thing u can bet on in this game is alliance votes! An alliance can push u out once a group decides to vote ur competitor against you. Depending on how strong the alliance is!

Phyna is a back stabber if it is true. No need sugar coating it. Ah ah
In less than one week?
If this came after 6 weeks or 7 sef no p. Just last week she left! Nawa
Women supporting women in d mud! I hear una!
Phyna i preferred u to bryann,but this is a no no.
Adekunle or hermes for me pls.
What! I m still shocked!
Let me chk that video again. Maybe it was doctored cos what!
whatever, phyna's winning this season and there's nothing you can do about it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Beorn:

Ok. That cancels my point about saying he just met Deji in week, but still doesn't stop him from being a snakey individual. He didn't need to side either of them, all he had to do was say the truth and the drama wouldn't have escalated. He later came to apologize to Doyin privately and but couldn't call Deji to say the truth in their faces. He's a not a good friend, Deji should watch his back.

Your point stands

He actually just met Deji in a week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:
See a common sound bite from last season.

“I gave Pere two pieces of meat, two, and he still hates me. I nor know wetin I do the guy for this life. Pere sha, we go be tight friends outside the house. Here na just competition make us nor know ourselves.”

Yet some Nairalanders claim there was more entertainment then than now. Mscheew. Whitemoney killed the franchise. After the third week which lead to Maria’s eviction, SYE had zero content till its conclusion.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Bennytwin:
What am i hearing?
Aggressive cuddling under the duvet by groovy and phyna?
Isnt Phyna d one Beauty had her back wt Elo? Almost fought chi chi cos of her? The same phyna?
Beauty fans sorry o
After voting groovy
Silly boy

One thing u can bet on in this game is alliance votes! An alliance can push u out once a group decides to vote ur competitor against you. Depending on how strong the alliance is!

Phyna is a back stabber if it is true. No need sugar coating it. Ah ah
In less than one week?
If this came after 6 weeks or 7 sef no p. Just last week she left! Nawa
Women supporting women in d mud! I hear una!
Phyna i preferred u to bryann,but this is a no no.
Adekunle or hermes for me pls.
What! I m still shocked!
Let me chk that video again. Maybe it was doctored cos what!
she has no integrity or loyalty for her friend Amaka, she is a very useless entity indeed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
moufan:
Bryann is winning, that prostitute can't win

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Giel:

Did you see Groovy's name in that post?
Did I tell you that post is based on Groovy?

You were alluding that the two of them were having issues why else would they be having issues if you are not insinuating that it is because of a man?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Tacha been no get ship o

No dey compare the drag wey dem drag Tacha to your fave

Make una cool body, no too talk the one wey go hook you for throat in a week or two.

Mercy get ship, but we know say konji been wan finish Ike for house that year.

Pray against shipping, una dey here dey ship, dey celebrate, dey call Tacha wey use mouth finish Seyi to chase him away at the sight of looming ship.

Anyway, as I said to Beauty fans in Week 1, defending is part of the game. Una don enter this season. Best of luck grin.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

They are just helping her grow her fanbase na the constant dragging of Tacha that time that earned her fans. I remember the third or fourth week then was when I stanned Tacha because of the constant dragging.

These people never learn no publicity is a bad one cheesy

'Ayam telling you' in Phyna's voice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
safarigirl:

Your point stands

He actually just met Deji in a week

Yeah, just read your reply to her few minutes ago.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Tati leave my fave oooo.

Your fave dey Bleep up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2022
moufan:
cry more,still doesn't change the fact phyna is winning this season
In your malaria induced dreams!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Shame on all of you insulting beauty, her biggest mistake was ever going to that stray uncontrollable dog groovy. As for phyna, she’s obviously for the streets

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2022
LOL which one is you thought Phyna is Beauty's friend?

My advice: Stop watching BBN with too much emotion, it's not good for your health....the show is all about entertainment where one person will emerge winner on the final day

FYI, I was an Emmarose shipper last season, I even contributed money to buy gifts, we all see where the ship ended that it even caused a premium embarrassment for my girl Liquorose making her look stupid at the reunion on a national TV, we've also seen various ships formed in the house but didn't survive in the outside world....so stop putting too much emotion in the show, the show is purely an entertainment show & it's not a Love Island or Ultimate love show

Sweetpink:

A typical phyna fan!
Didn’t you see where I wrote “man” in quotes?
Did I absorb Groovy from any blames?
Please learn to read and assimilate before responding.
Oh yes,Groovy is an adult and he was the one who dragged phyna to his bed and finger her while cuddling her aggressively!
If phyna didn’t give him any green light,would he have done that?
I thought Phyna and Beauty were friends?
Was the friendship fake?
Oh yes!
Phyna is a fake friend who would meddle in her friends relationship wahala and later sleep with the guy who will later dump her,deal with it!!!
And mind you,phyna will suffer the same fate as Beauty!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2022
No, but in less than a week?

You no even say make another Sunday reach

The optics are killing me. Eager to see the think pieces that will be thrown about, especially from Facebook Mummies of Purity and Good behaviour grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2022
majamajic:
See as phyna set nyash like scorpion on top Groovy bed last night grin

If groovy is a player , e for don knack like 4 girls for that house , Amaka and phyna are now like dogs on heat , e go happen soon ( that's if e never happen for bathroom )
Groovy is who Sheggz wanted to be!!!
A Slow but steady player!!!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
LOL which one is you thought Phyna is Beauty's friend?

My advice: Stop watching BBN with too much emotion, it's not good for your health....the show is all about entertainment where one person will emerge winner on the final day

FYI, I was an Emmarose shipper last season, u even contributed money to buy gifts, we all see where the ship ended that it even caused a premium embarrassment for my girl Liquorose making her look stupid at the reunion on a national TV, we've also seen various ships formed in the house but didn't survive in the outside world....so stop putting too much emotion in the show, the show is purely an entertainment show & it's not a Love Island or Ultimate love show

So, you saw all this and you are still supporting Phyna ship with Groovy?

Is it a kink? undecided

Erica no even see this level of embarrassment, yet, since then, once I see anybody wey wan enter ship, I dey comot hand. Y'all are brave sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

Your fave dey Bleep up!

I nor fit get issues with my Titan because of BBN our own pass BBN.

My forever Titan I stan.

Stan your Hermes
I stan my Phyna cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2022
To be sincere phyna & groovy ship is too sudden after just a week....not even up to a week. Guys like groovy need to dey get sense

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

A typical phyna fan!
Didn’t you see where I wrote “man” in quotes?
Did I absorb Groovy from any blames?
Please learn to read and assimilate before responding.
Oh yes,Groovy is an adult and he was the one who dragged phyna to his bed and finger her while cuddling her aggressively!
If phyna didn’t give him any green light,would he have done that?
I thought Phyna and Beauty were friends?
Was the friendship fake?
Oh yes!
Phyna is a fake friend who would meddle in her friends relationship wahala and later sleep with the guy who will later dump her,deal with it!!!
And mind you,phyna will suffer the same fate as Beauty!
In that House. Every housemate is an enemy. No real friendship there except outside the House. That is why a Housemate should be careful in revealing his/her weakness to other housemates. It will be used against him/her. In the House, you trust no one.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Well, phyna has just killed her game cos na she & groovy go share vote for final den leaving bryann & hermenes for d top 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2022
NO!!! I don't think you get my point..... I'm not in anyway supporting Phyna & Groovy ship, they're both adults & I can't tell Phyna or Groovy what to do in the show....but I as a person I see nothing wrong in the friendship, the house is too small, the house is cool with very low temperature & people dey catch feelings for each other maybe not long term....the show is all about entertainment, give the viewers something to talk about, BBN is not a vacation spot

safarigirl:

So, you saw all this and you are still supporting Phyna ship with Groovy?

Is it a kink? undecided

Erica no even see this level of embarrassment, yet, since then, once I see anybody wey wan enter ship, I dey comot hand. Y'all are brave sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2022
ersonleads:
To be sincere phyna & groovy ship is too sudden after just a week....not even up to a week. Guys like groovy need to dey get sense
The guy wants to survive by hugging the tights of Phyna. Perhaps, that was why he was with Beauty before she was disqualified. All na strategy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Na Shella fans dey enjoy this thing pass grin

By the time Khalid leaves, they will be the last standing original ship of Level Up. For now, they are holding the "We never do under the duvet movements" trophy. Pure and clean ship grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Giel:

Abeg. Remove My Amaka, Chomzy and Chichi from the strike list. grin
Ilebaye is going home. Big brother shouldn't bother her with strike. Let her enjoy her few days in the house.
The rest can get as many strikes as big brother pleases. cheesy

But this set na set of peace. They no dey fight.
Na just mouth dem get.
Illebaye’s cab is already waiting to take her home cos she won’t escape eviction on Sunday but she might still cause one or two damages before leavinggrin
As for Amaka,don’t underestimate the fury of a scorned woman who has been backstabbed by someone who she called ‘friend’.She told phyna in confidence that she liked Groovy and phyna still went ahead to shoot her shot after Beauty leftgrin
Chomzy is a sexy ass bitch who can get easily turn any man on and Groovy has a soft spot for her.she will come for him tonight and phyna will react…we’ll see tonightgrin
Chi chi has her own plans tonight and we’ll seegrin
I forgot to add Eloswag…grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
NO!!! I don't think you get my point..... I'm not in anyway supporting Phyna & Groovy ship, they're both adults & I can't tell Phyna or Groovy what to do in the show....but I as a person I see nothing wrong in the friendship, the house is too small, the house is cool with very low temperature & people dey catch feelings for each other maybe not long term....the show is all about entertainment, give the viewers something to talk about, BBN is not a vacation spot

Pray for your fave sha.

This ship thing dey cause embarassment a lot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
"Hopefully, Groovy's allure does not send another woman into fits of rage"

Phyna na street nau & she understands the game show very well.....I heard her telling someone yesterday that she once met a cute guy in a night club & told him he likes him, & the both had a one night stand & that's the end....she said she's a straight talker so far she no do anything that's illegal

Beauty also claimed to be street wiser but she got disqualified!
Abeg leave that thing!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2022
THANK YOU JARE....you came on a game show to play & fight other housemates for the grand prize & you dey talk of genuine friendship....if at all there will be anything like genuine relationship, na for outside world we go know .... Emmarose has really taught me a LIFE LESSON

UncannyGenius:
In that House. Every housemate is an enemy. No real friendship there except outside the House. That is why a Housemate should be careful in revealing his/her weakness to other housemates. It will be used against him/her. In the House, you trust no one.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2022
meobizy:
See a common sound bite from last season.

“I gave Pere two pieces of meat, two, and he still hates me. I nor know wetin I do the guy for this life. Pere sha, we go be tight friends outside the house. Here na just competition make us nor know ourselves.”

Yet some Nairalanders claim there was more entertainment then than now. Mscheew. Whitemoney killed the franchise. After the third week which lead to Maria’s eviction, SYE had zero content till its conclusion.
true talk
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2022
moufan:
That’s all you keep saying but deep down you know it’s impossible!
Is phyna a BBN winner material?
Mtchewwwww!
Abeg rest!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2022
BEAUTY IS NOT STREET SMART, no be to carry fine face o.... she even said it on her Unlocked interview that "she wished she went into the house with a strategy, she said that was her biggest mistake"

Sweetpink:

Beauty also claimed to be street wiser but she got disqualified!
Abeg leave that thing!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Eventful week ahead, and na Level 2 still win Thursday Night pool party.

I'm glad for the wager win, it's sure to boost confidence in the coming days

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.