Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959327 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
safarigirl:

That one is their business.

Both of them are bland together and annoying.

Their ship is dead, I even enjoyed watching Kiddrica, even liked watching Beauty and Groovy when they were not fighting. I change the channel rapido when Sheggella is on the screen. Always Babe this and babe that, yea loike I am the loike the best boyfriend you would loike ever have with Bella nodding with puppy dog eyes.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
egbon kess dey do deltan for deltan for where 100m dey. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
You lie Kess... you are so going! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Another Jobless lazy mama spotted. How person mama go siddon type this senseless epistle on a Monday morning? Na ment?
Lol you are going full throttle on the bbn addicts.No chill at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
limcar:
what do you do for a living? I'm curious to know

MODS please we have bullies on this thread either calling people jobless youths or asking people what they do for a living. Please we come here to chat about the show and not to be shamed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Giel:
Big brother she's not maximizing her time in your house.

I like the way big brother is clearing Modella.
He says she not maximizing her time in his house.
He says she failed the mission he gave her to break ships and not only did she fail it. She barely attempted to do it.

He's asking her if she's tired of staying in the house.
She says no
He then asks her why does she then treat his tasks with levity

Big brother send her home.
We are tired of her.

Modella thinks her tasks are fighting with Amaka and flirting with Bryan.

Chei, I wish I was watching this. Biggie needs to lambast her thoroughly... angry

I hope she is leaving with whomever are leaving on sunday...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
scondy:
Thank u biggie....trying to pass level 1 as people that are not creative or intellectual like level 2...

They are far better than u guys both physically and intellectually ...

Na the two times they won wager dey deceive them angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mayhem1:
I'm joining the Kunle gang

Aguwanyi
kUNLEBARBECUE

We must pepper the rest of the other fanbases on this thread

Geezeem, Threebear, Scondy, Safarigirl, Dannyxy, FIGARO00, DownChelsea, Eeghe, Oshokhai69, Giel, Onyi99, Amillionnn, MizzD, Badinfluence, Twoclans, MzCherry, Innocentdude, MissAnneboleyn, Tatiana4u, Munzy14 and others Una go from my side, Kunle for Life
Yesoo my love U are highly welcomed to the winning happy team kiss kiss kissTogether we Conquer!!!!!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Geezeem:

And let me tell you this for free.... some others might be hiding so they are not easy targets to the other side...

Until this becomes individual game as opposed to house game, we will never truly know their individual strength

If all of them are hiding so that they are not easy targets, what a dull show it would be. Fans want people to play the game not coaster who suddenly pop off in the later weeks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Level 2 thinks highly of Chomzy and that's sweet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Phyna says at least let us win one HOH before they finish us grin

Na their hand e dey grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chizzy - Deji & Bella
Groovy - Hermes & Chomzy
Phyna - Hermes & Allyson
Bryann - Eloswag & Allyson
Modella - Hermes & Chomzy
PharmSavi - Eloswag & Chomzy
Kess - Eloswag & Chomzy
Danielle - Hermes & Chomzy
Amaka - Giddyfia & Doyin

Hermes - 4
Chomzy - 5

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
scondy:

His parents are based in Nigeria.

Besides that...40k pounds is not also beans in UK.

Only a moderate % of the population earn up to that annually in the UK. Are u even aware that most of their students can afford college education because of scholarships and loans?

Very few parents earn 2M in Nigeria. They still send their kids to private Unis with more then 2M as tuition. But I see your point.

Besides the tuition posted was for the entire program (3years) which is dirt cheap.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Exactly, no one wants to be called a lazy jobless youth. If you update the thread or passionately chat on here, some elements here would insult you and say you are a jobless youth. Oshokhai69 is one of the usual suspects that does that.

Safarigirl used to provide good updates and diary room sessions and some elements started attacking her last week, so she has slowed down or stopped or maybe she is busy. It is a thankless job providing updates here.
Na that Safarigirl own dey pain me pass. I'm not seeing DS updates again and it's hurting. I have hearing issues and can't follow what is being said even when I'm watching so I rely on her to get succinct updates especially the Important DS!!!
Although she said she's not had light since last Thursday but I'm really hoping whenever her light is restored she would resume updates in full blast like b4. Although others like Giel, MizzD and Co are trying to keep this thread alive with updates none nears Safari girl in DS updates especially as Beorn has taken a break this season. I'm really missing a lot cry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Zudd:
So Sheggz went to Buckingham University in London. That’s a private university Heads of states, top politicians, Fortune 500 CEOs send their kids to

Dat's nice

A lot of people will be pained by this information grin

But Sheggz too talk abeg

I know he is being real and carrying us along by being so open... he can also tone it down a notch, he is on TV

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissSpirine:
Chizzy - Deji & Bella
Groovy - Hermes & Chomzy
Phyna - Hermes & Allyson
Kess - Eloswag & Chomzy

Pharmacy and Less are just looking for vawulence grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
scondy:

What makes u feel he was a citizen prior to schooling in the UK ? Even 20k is not beans also...

If he had residency in the UK then, he will be classified as a British citizen for tuition purposes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
MamBi:

Pharmacy and Less are just looking for vawulence grin grin grin
explain pls
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
superlicious:
You are talking grin Sheggz also told her that she is the brokest lady he has ever dated grin

And supposing is the truth? he shouldn't voice it?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

See them. Typical Nigerian woman. You want to be the only one doing well in this economy without a care for your fellow women who are self destructing.

This country will be a better one when we start looking out for our fellow youths. Let’s tell them what is right and what is wrong.

You should know better. You are definitely over 40. Stop being selfish and tell Safarigirl the truth. No right thinking person at her age should feel comfortable sitting down and watching this show from morning to night. She should go out and work like her mates and take this as a hobby after hustling. Time waits for no man.

Okay. I am knocking off now. Enjoy!
You this nonentity rest, nobody wants you here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
This one that all of them are mentioning that satanic Chomzy ehn. Is it bcs of yansh or what?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Geezeem:

And supposing is the truth? he shouldn't voice it?

How does he know she is broke inside Biggies house. Those two people are just foolish.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
superlicious:
What is special about that? Those that went to other schools are not making it abi

This doesn't have to trigger you

He didn't say it cos it's special
He said it cos it's the truth

Now...deal with it! undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Latashia:
This one that all of them are mentioning that satanic Chomzy ehn. Is it bcs of yansh or what?
Which one is satanic again, are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
I can't defend Sheggz again, if una like drag am to the pit of hell I cannot back that nigga

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Alphagan:

There's no player in the Premier League who does not earn up to £2,500 per week.

In your attempt to discredit Sheggz and what he represents, kindly stick with facts.

Bella is an adult, nobody is forcing her to do Sheggz bidding. She's beautiful but has a bland personality, it is even Sheggz that is helping her "game", remove Shegzz and Bella will become totally useless and invincible in the house.
this is a lie. There are several premier league players earning less than £2500 weekly from Bournemouth to Fulham and Nottingham Forest. You should rather get your facts right undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissSpirine:
Chizzy - Deji & Bella
Groovy - Hermes & Chomzy
Phyna - Hermes & Allyson
Kess - Eloswag & Chomzy
Omoh I love how this is going cheesy cheesy Allyson the hoe is definitely leaving my sight for good so I can fully concentrate on my level 1 channel cheesy cheesy Obinigwe never disappoints me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I thought he was born in the UK
being born in UK doesn't make u a citizen unless your parents are citizens already, if they aren't, nah.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Latashia:

They want problems not peace grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
explain pls

Phyna is with Groovy who likes Chomzy who likes Groovy but also likes Eloswag who Phyna likes as well..

Surely this rectangle will be messy if they are all in the same house?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.