Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975722 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Alamkir:
What was groovy saying in the with Phyna? Did I hear him say if u want to vote for Phyna vote for me? Biggie quickly removed it
Groovy has shown that he is just using phyna to play games and he won’t hesitate to throw her away if Chomzy moves into their house.
Lmao!
Meanwhile,campaigning for votes is a punishable offense which could earn him a stikegrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
hayzed19:
egbon kess dey do deltan for deltan for where 100m dey. grin

Foolish man embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
I'm am very intelligent, sorry to burst your bubble. Is all parents that work in civil service? Are there no oil companies in Nigeria, business men, car dealers, hotel owners? Please end this argument. You are working with the people you know, so am I.

Let’s agree you’re smart, how many of these people make up the working population?

You can see most people agree with me. Nigeria parents that will be earning 200k/month and still send 2 Children to school in the UK, and another one to Canada.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Alphagan:

Mention just 5 names to prove me wrong.

Brennan Johnson
William Dennis
Jordan Zemura
Jaidon Anthony
Morgan Gibbs-White

All above names are premier league players earning less than £2500 weekly. I have more names but you asked for 5

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
safarigirl:
You see how intentional men move

This one don dey try ask Biggie for romantic date with babe wey he like, London boy has been shouting that he cares for Bella and has even suggested marriage for weeks, yet, he has never for once considered a romantic date.

No be by who dey whine you everyday, ladies, is he intentional?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Plenty shalaye no Dey full basket o!
Na their yeye ‘sheepers’ I Dey pity!
Lmao!

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Modella na wahala babe on code...

This one go fit the catwalk for dream too cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility23455 I hope you got ur pvc, if not then you're no different from a lazy youth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
See Phyna o..

Like this she don win FA Cup on code..for groovy matter.

Na peace of mind men want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
It’s still like yesterday. Big Brother Hotshots the finale was on the screen. Five housemates had made it into the winner selection. I had high hopes for our boy Tayo to clinch the prize. He made me proud throughout nine weeks only to carve out an us vs them demeanour in the final week. Ah ah, the thing tire me, I no go lie. All of a sudden the only person he chose to relate with was fellow West African, Mam’Bea. The girl sef tire for him presence. Every other contestant was automatically designated his enemy.

All that aside, the first person was called out and mounted the stage. When asked who he felt would win, Macky 2 screamed “Idris!” I felt this was normal based on the SADC alliance. Housemate after housemate came out saying the same. I shrugged it off and looked forward to Mam’Bea’s interview. There was no way she’d let her regional brother down. When she too shouted “Idris” as the potential winner, I lost all hope. True to form, Idris won the grand prize.

Nigerians have gotten cheated over the years due to the popularity and eventual wins of our contestants. Honestly, I never saw what people liked about Kevin. I wished all the Nigerians in his season — the most boring BBA of all — got evicted before the finale. Offuneka wasn’t meant to go so far in her season, and yet somehow, she set the formula in motion for Whitemoney to win far in the future. Melvin was a total write-off and Beverly too absorbed in a man’s presence to be considered a winner.

I can’t remember other Nigerians who got cheated and I do not care to visit Wikipedia. Make una take the write-up as I present am.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
MamBi:

Please what are they discussing again? undecided

Their situationship for the umpteenth time... who said what about the situation in the house... I quickly changed channel undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
200k and send their kids UK and Canada? Please be realistic grin Maybe you mean Philippines.
Nozino:

Let’s agree you’re smart, how many of these people make up the working population?

You can see most people agree with me. Nigeria parents that will be earning 200k/month and still send 2 Children to school in the UK, and another one to Canada.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
I'll like to see Chomzy in Level 2 'cause I know her presence will definitely provoke that agbero Phyna to misbehave,thereby earning her a disqualification !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
mayor1814:

BRYANN is 24 or 25. checked his biography recently.

It's important to some people that the boy is 22 years... they keep singing it grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Modella choosing Hermes she insulted. This people are disgusting. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nozino:

Shut up and stop exxagerating
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Na so this Hermes take win big brother this season oooo..Bookmark this post.....
It’s a done deal!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dotez:

2 seasons ago, Newcastle no dey EPL nah,

Newcastle no dey EPL?

As at then, they were in EPL and still in EPL.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
mayor1814:

BRYANN is 24 or 25. checked his biography recently.
if that guy is 22, that boy would've been disqualified by now, most 22 years olds have short temper
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mayhem1:
I'm joining the Kunle gang

Aguwanyi
kUNLEBARBECUE

We must pepper the rest of the other fanbases on this thread

Geezeem, Threebear, Scondy, Safarigirl, Dannyxy, FIGARO00, DownChelsea, Eeghe, Oshokhai69, Giel, Onyi99, Amillionnn, MizzD, Badinfluence, Twoclans, MzCherry, TheEnforcer, Innocentdude, MissAnneboleyn, Tatiana4u, Munzy14 and others una go hear am from my side, Kunle for Life
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
ItisHi:

Brennan Johnson
William Dennis
Jordan Zemura
Jaidon Anthony
Morgan Gibbs-White

All above names are premier league players earning less than £2500 weekly. I have more names but you asked for 5

Shut up you liar

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mayhem1:
I'm joining the Kunle gang

Aguwanyi
kUNLEBARBECUE

We must pepper the rest of the other fanbases on this thread

Geezeem, Threebear, Scondy, Safarigirl, Dannyxy, FIGARO00, DownChelsea, Eeghe, Oshokhai69, Giel, Onyi99, Amillionnn, MizzD, Badinfluence, Twoclans, MzCherry, TheEnforcer, Innocentdude, MissAnneboleyn, Tatiana4u, Munzy14 and others una go hear am from my side, Kunle for Life
Attention seeker!
Abeg getat!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
so Skales is supporting groovy, any one that loves VAWULENCE must go and vote for groovy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
safarigirl:

If an African tells you you act like a black American, it is not a compliment undecided

Black American in this context meant classy and not the everyday style that the chaperone is used to.

Amya:

So black Americans are sweet?
Yes, in the context used
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
safarigirl:

Today, he was telling Bella that he earns £2,500 per week. Before he even told her, he was like, "Don't start acting weird when I tell you...", as if she will turn into a money hungry vulture.

There are players in the Premier League who do not earn up to £2,500, but Sheggz is telling me one tinpot club in a Tier 7 League can afford to pay him, that is not even a starter for the club, £2,500?

Anyway, I don't blame him, I blame Bella wey allow British accent confuse her. I have never known a woman to be so comfortable in mediocrity.

If you see other women, when they want to look for a man, they go for the Alphas in the house, men who have distinguished themselves in various activities. Na men like Hermes, Adekunle and even Eloswag dem suppose dey rush for that house , but sisi Bella has allowed London boy with plenty cappings and no doings, cage her.

Anyway, babes, try dey watch ball, if you no dey watch, ask the men around you some basic questions, make failed footballer no come dey bobo you on International TV
What a joke grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
200k and send their kids UK and Canada? Please be realistic grin Maybe you mean Philippines.

I’m serving in a federal college of Education. There’s this lecturer with 2 kids in Canada. She took out over 10m loan from their cooperative. Nigeria parents will do anything for their children.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
MasterSteps:

Black American in this context meant classy and not the everyday style that the chaperone is used to.

LOL

I have never seen anyone use black American to indicate classy, but do you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lightway:

Shut up and stop exxagerating

Maybe tell your father to shut up yeah?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

That one is a healthcare worker in the UK. Most likely a nurse working night shift.

LAZYYOUTH4U OR OSHOKHAI69

wink wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:

Attention seeker!
Abeg getat!
I didn't mention you, abeg REST

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Men no de gossip

You never jam Deji and Dotun

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Alphagan:

Hermes was a fine boy, what changed?
To be honest,I don’t know.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Samueltemi337:
he paid 20k not 40k

Not expensive compared to that of US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.