Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959133 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
Many. I can count so many for you that I know personally plus my classmates parents. There are many parents doing excellently well in Nigeria. You think it is cheap to pay for private secondary schools in ogun state and Lagos? It is the same way people don't believe that young people in their 20's and 30's are earning up to 1 million from tech in this same Nigeria. The person living in iyana ipaja will never believe that life is more comfortable in lekki, their mentality will always be different.

You’re working with the people you know. If most people over 40years are earning above 2M, would we be the poverty capital of the world?

Don’t you know that most families in Nigeria are surviving on less than a dollar per day?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
ItisHi:
this is a lie. There are several premier league players earning less than £2500 weekly from Bournemouth to Fulham and Nottingham Forest. You should rather get your facts right undecided

Mention just 5 names to prove me wrong.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mayhem1:
I'm joining the Kunle gang

Aguwanyi
kUNLEBARBECUE

We must pepper the rest of the other fanbases on this thread

Geezeem, Threebear, Scondy, Safarigirl, Dannyxy, FIGARO00, DownChelsea, Eeghe, Oshokhai69, Giel, Onyi99, Amillionnn, MizzD, Badinfluence, Twoclans, MzCherry, Innocentdude, MissAnneboleyn, Tatiana4u, Munzy14 and others Una go from my side, Kunle for Life
Choi...welcome..welcome... welcome
Kabiyesi Adekunle to the world..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
You got it right. I am working with the circle I know, same way you are working with the circle you know. There are so many earning more millions a month, same way there are so many earning little and struggling to send their kids to school. My argument is that it is false to say not many parents earn up to that amount a month in Nigeria.
Nozino:

You’re working with the people you know. If most people over 40years are earning above 2M, would we be the poverty capital of the world?

Don’t you know that most families in Nigeria are surviving on less than a dollar per day?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Alamkir:

So why did biggie ask him to choose who will join them from level 1 and he didn't choose from harmes, adekunle, Eloswags. Choosing a very useless Bella and a fake house mate
He was being too emotional and I don’t blame him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Babangidayaro: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nozino:

That person is a buffoon. Pay her no attention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
DownChelsea:
BREAKING NEWS...

GROOVY NA FINE BOY!
I’ve already given him all my votesgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Groovy want Big Brother to bring Hermes and Chomsy to Join them.
I’d love that!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dezenazil:
so Enugu is local? Pls can u tell us the butti state u hail from?
Oga, nothing dey enugu state. Just palm wine tappers riding on their bicycles every morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Babangidayaro: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
Many. I can count so many for you that I know personally plus my classmates parents. There are many parents doing excellently well in Nigeria. You think it is cheap to pay for private secondary schools in ogun state and Lagos? It is the same way people don't believe that young people in their 20's and 30's are earning up to 1 million from tech in this same Nigeria. The person living in iyana ipaja will never believe that life is more comfortable in lekki, their mentality will always be different.

This is embarrassing. You have no idea how the real world works.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

At this stage, I think Groovy is intentionally causing Drama. That Chomzy will get another girl disqualified.
That’s the vawulence I signed up for!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Babangidayaro: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
You got it right. I am working with the circle I know, same way you are working with the circle you know. There are so many earning more millions a month, same way there are so many earning little and struggling to send their kids to school. My argument is that it is false to say not many parents earn up to that amount a month in Nigeria.

Please just stop embarrassing yourself and showing that your parents wasted the money used in sending you to school. Just stop please.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is white Groovy is wearing
why did the housemates say no one should wear white tops?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Allyson and Adekunle are catching cruise...Because I don't see the attraction...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:

Such hasty generalization. You are honestly not intelligent and I mean this in a respectful way.

How much are level 14+ civil servants paid after taxes? How much does a bank manger earn annually?

I quoted a UN stats and you couldn’t counter it. Use Nl as a case study.

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Minimum wage is 30k and most of the working population do not earn minimum wage. Some states have not implemented the 30k minimum way too. You’re not smart at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
mayor1814:

BRYANN is 24 or 25. checked his biography recently.

Post the biography here

OR.......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
If bigbrother bring chiomzy come level 2, phyna go disqualify be that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=rafael122 post=115758691][/quote]
Don't tell me you actually believed this nonsense from some blog spot?

And Hello,Jeremy plays for Watford,a Championship side currently
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
House mates are complaining of cold meanwhile we are battling heat here o!!! This life nor balance. cry cry

Where is here?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Giel:
The same Hermes Phyna always insults is the one she wants in level 2
Smh
Don’t mind that razz motor park tout!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
Abeg make una dey talk wetin una dey sure of. You can't send your child to a private uni in naija if you don't earn up to 2m, it's not possible. Go and check the fees of private unis, that's why their graduates have bragging rights. A lot of parents earn more than 2 million a month in Nigeria, location matters.

This is not true.

The tuition fee for most of the private universities in Nigeria ranges from #400,000 to #3,000,000 depending on the course.

You don't have to earn 2m per month to send your child to Redeemer's University to study English Language. With a salary of 500k monthly, you can do that successfully.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
They all want Hermes in their team grin
Who’s the king of level up again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
You are the one that is a Buffon and a big fool. It is so obvious that it is only poor people you know and grew up amongst. Buffon and fool like you.
Babangidayaro:

That person is a buffoon. Pay her no attention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Everyone choosing hermes now is an example of the fairness of life.

Everyone would always want the pretty ones when it's for pleasure.

But when it boils down to buisness and winning, beauty is thrown out the door and brains become beautiful.
Other level one boys have beautiful faces,

Hermes has a beautiful brain. Hence his high market value.
You can say that again!!!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rahkman:
If bigbrother bring chiomzy come level 2, phyna go disqualify be that
God forbid , abeg warn yourself.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

To me Hermes has a good-looking face, I saw a picture of him without the piercings and blond hair and he looked great. He is just krazy in a good way. Now he is starting to look like a winner.
See fine boygrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lhimeet:

As at one or two seasons ago, one of the Longstaff brothers playing for Newcastle United was earning less than £2,000 per week, I’m not sure about now. I think Sean Longstaff.
2 seasons ago, Newcastle no dey EPL nah,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Get out. I attended Christ the redeemers college in ogun state go and check the school fees. I am stating a fact. I wasn't talking to you, so don't mention me.
Babangidayaro:

Please just stop embarrassing yourself and showing that your parents wasted the money used in sending you to school. Just stop please!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
superlicious:
You are talking grin Sheggz also told her that she is the brokest lady he has ever dated grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bella, runnnnnnn! I dey talk am now oooo. Okay.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
I'm am very intelligent, sorry to burst your bubble. Is all parents that work in civil service? Are there no oil companies in Nigeria, business men, car dealers, hotel owners? Please end this argument. You are working with the people you know, so am I.
Nozino:

Such hasty generalization. You are honestly not intelligent and I mean this in a respectful way.

How much are level 14+ civil servants paid after taxes? How much does a bank manger earn annually?

I quoted a UN stats and you couldn’t counter it. Use Nl as a case study.

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Minimum wage is 30k and most of the working population do not earn minimum wage. Some states have not implemented the 30k minimum way too. You’re not smart at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:

See fine boygrin

Hermes was a fine boy, what changed?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
Abeg make una dey talk wetin una dey sure of. You can't send your child to a private uni in naija if you don't earn up to 2m , it's not possible. Go and check the fees of private unis, that's why their graduates have bragging rights. A lot of parents earn more than 2 million a month in Nigeria, location matters.
This is sooooo untrue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.