Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1981998 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
That person that said Shegz is a narcissist was right. How can a grown man be sulking like a child because a man is talking to a girl he barely knows? Very embarrassing angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:
Segun go die today....this one adekunle dey engage Bella on adventures so right by his side....loool

Oh my goodness… grin grin

I have laughed to high heavens…

And of all people to be tethered to? The person he just had an altercation with….

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
All of a Sudden they all like Bella grin grin grin

Una Go dey alright.

As much as i don't like dat Shella thing,I hope it continue to choke you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Giddem my co wife....
Nne e di hot mehn...
I no dey worry if I dey offline..
Cos I know say u dey Giddem hot hot..
We are in it to win babyyyy...
And u will forever remain Tatiana's slayer
Agunwanyim U too much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eweeeeeeed dey are burried corpse already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
I tire for sheggz..even if bella is your strategy..atleast do task wey dey give una.
e fit ask biggie if he can swap
carammel:

This one for me laughing, ewo tun ni Abobirinku cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:

Very important

She's always said she wants to go into swimwear production, but we never learnt of the "why", because all the other persons she told never bothered to ask.

Really, who you hang with can be very important. This was the same thing I registered last season about positive and negative energies affecting the perception of certain housemates.

Adekunle makes good conversations…and most importantly/beautifully, allows you to express all while he listens attentively…then he would also add his bit
I enjoy his convos

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
E pain am tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
why does this guy look like Danny Welbeck in this pic cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Let me see road angry

This your Ade pic be like goat about to be pieces'd for isi ewu grin

See his tongue like mme tongue
But only Ade tongue fine pass all the men for ur family including Hermes family join together that's why agbero phyna say Hermes too uglycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

5 peoole that are level 2 saving grace? pls indulge me and also help me to understand why they haven't won HOH like the ones you mentioned in level one

Why it's not the same case in wedger games ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
The Shella thing has been choking them all this while grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Trenches are really practicing. It's only chichi and doyin's teams that are practicing in island. Others are sitting like strange bedfellows.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
But only Ade tongue fine pass all the men for ur family including Hermes family join together that's why agbero phyna say Hermes too uglycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dry tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Can’t find my remote, so let me watch Groovy for a lil while
He is wiry oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2022

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

5 peoole that are level 2 saving grace? pls indulge me and also help me to understand why they haven't won HOH like the ones you mentioned in level one
is it not only Eloswag, Hermes and Adekunle that have won in island?
Has London marabout tiktot footballer ever qualified for 2nd round?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chizzy: Before I met you, I'm afraid of work, because I know I will sweat, but since I met you, I work my ass off, because I ghat you".

Aquafina Paddy Peotry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
They are showing the same on both channels
Eeghe:
Can’t find my remote, so let me watch Groovy for a lil while
He is wiry oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zudd:
See them,they all wish Bella is drooling for Adekunle grin grin grin

Oh sorry,you can only wish, Sheggz has her heart on lockdown grin
See as this one dey cap nonsense..
Dey shalaye rubbish .
Adekunle don already talk say e like yansh,so I don't know whats giving u d assurance that he likes Segun's straight ruler...
Kabiyesi get better taste,he no dey chop rubbish and remnants..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Phyna sef say she dey miss Beauty grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Wet tongue tongue
Lol
Naughty you. You must really like fõreplay. I know my words intrigue and tickle you. What can I say, I'd love to play but the dryness of your scratch game is discouraging, so I'm waiting for you to get the lube.

Wet rag. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:
Why is Sheggz telling Bella about his sour mood? What is she supposed to do about it? undecided
sheggz doesn't have sense naa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Wet tongue tongue
Press d balls harder...he must bleed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
But this isn’t true now. Erica and Bella are totally different.

Erica that went into that house with so much zeal and energy. She was most loved first few weeks and had friends asides Kidd. She related well with the housemates, entertained saturday night (forgotten her wicked winding so soon?) and put her best in tasks- winning HOH twice grin( arena games exclusive sha�).

She was never into the ‘us against the world’ thing . Her dissolved friendship with her bestie, relationship issues with Kidd, being picked on by V and feeling she had no one to turn to got the best of her as a softie that she is.

Shella abi that’s what you people call them, those ones are against the whole house. Big brother included cheesy
Giel:

That's ok.

I've seen you do it, a couple of times actually.

LOL!!!! grin grin Omo. If that's the way you like a housemate. I'm sure the housemate will pick someone who hates them over you. You are part of those who tear bella apart and hide it under "concern" for her wink

Exactly my point. grin See you tearing Bella apart here and hiding under concern. How do you know how things would have been for her?

You've been trying to push the narrative that Bella Is loosing fans because of sheggz but how do you know? Has Bella ever been up for eviction atleast twice before? First to know her percentage score and 2nd to see it reduce to know how things would have been for her without sheggz?

How do you even know how many fans she has before to now know how many she has lost and how do you know it's because of him?

There was a time you used to use IG followers to show that Bella was loosing fans but I look even today and the Bella and Sheggz are still in the top 5 most followed for the remaining Housemates this year and they are the only 2 who have never gone for eviction atleast once.
Aren't they trying?

So what metric did you use to determine that she's loosing fans and determining that she's loosing it because of sheggz? Twitter? We see how that worked for Maria.

But that's what your Erica did. Wasn't it?
And you still support her to this day.

Every single strike Erica got, wasn't it over man matter which is what ultimately led to her DQ?
Spending time with Kidd in the HoH room after light out? One strike.
Whispering to Kidd 2nd strike
and ultimately getting DQed because she couldn't handle Kidd and nengi dancing together that faithful night.
She tried to get in between them dancing only for nengi to clear Erica that she's known Kidd for a long time and if she wanted to get kidd she could but she doesn't so Erica should leave her alone. Erica didn't know how to handle that so she ran mad and poured out her aggression on poor Laycon leading to the DQ.
Wasn't that what happened?
Then Erica came out to find out that Kidd was not worth her time.
Bella hasn't even done one tenth of that but yet you keep trying to crown her with this "simping over a man" title
It's funny to support Erica despite her simping but bash Bella who like I said hasn't done a tenth of what Erica did.

That "simping over a man" title belongs to Erica and Erica alone but if you really want to pass it on ( which is what I feel you are trying to do)
You'll have a much easier time passing it on to beauty. They are similar but Beauty can be argued to be worse.
Atleast Erica spent weeks in the house building her fanbase before being DQed over a man but Beauty spent just 2.

I feel you are hiding under "I like Bella but I don't like what she's doing with sheggz" to decampaign Bella and ease Bryan's part to victory.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aquafina say make dem write about their Padi of life, some people dey write Wedding vows..

Daniella and Chizzy don talk, "You're my lifeline, my gate of heaven"

Modella and Kess don talk, "You are my joy, my peace, my strength when I am weak..." Na only Celine Dion track remain to finish these declarations of love.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:
Adekunle is asking Bella why she chose to go into swimwear production

She says it is because she has always liked swimming.

He asked about the material used, she says it is a special type of material, you can't use cotton. She says she does not want to do basic bikinis, but creative swimwears

Adekunle tells her about a friend of his called Spring, she has a swimwear line.

She's telling him how much she loves the water and jetskiing, he marveled at how adventurous she is.

Anyway, their discussion is really nice
Things I love to read cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol
Naughty you. You must really like fõreplay. I know my words intrigue and tickle you. What can I say, I'd love to play but the dryness of your scratch game is discouraging, so I'm waiting for you to get the lube.

Wet rag. grin
Unfortunately the stench from ur tootpick peepee is too discouraging even though I put off the lights to avoid seeing ur worwor face cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Press d balls harder...he must bleed
Agunwanyi

Oyoyo cheesy

If you press my balls i guarantee you the akamu that'll come out will feed your unborn babies for a lifetime

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Unfortunately the stench from ur tootpick peepee is too discouraging even though I put off the lights to avoid seeing ur worwor face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Using my own words for clapback proves lack of originality and creativity in your contaminated blood.

Lol

Wimpish bleeder
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
This one wey dem off trenches channels. E be like say Adekunle don finally beat that Amateur Sunday Sunday park footballer and them no wan make we see undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Amaka is acting so mechanical on this task. Werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Agunwanyim U too much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eweeeeeeed dey are burried corpse already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nne fireee on....
You too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:
Adekunle is asking Bella why she chose to go into swimwear production

She says it is because she has always liked swimming.

He asked about the material used, she says it is a special type of material, you can't use cotton. She says she does not want to do basic bikinis, but creative swimwears

Adekunle tells her about a friend of his called Spring, she has a swimwear line.

She's telling him how much she loves the water and jetskiing, he marveled at how adventurous she is.

Anyway, their discussion is really nice

Watched it, Bella was so free even though her showmance beau was attached to her she looked happy to be talking about her dreams and hobbies. With Shegs, it is all about him and how London is and how he is the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.