Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978507 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eeghe:

Gbam!
mily’s heart wink

Enjoy! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Agunwanyi

Oyoyo cheesy

If you press my balls i guarantee you the akamu that'll come out will feed your unborn babies for a lifetime
Product d akamu first,make e remain who to feed...
You wey dey like something wey cat drag comot from dustbin...tueh .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Beorn:

E shock me o. But I'm loving it. This season dey bring out the vawulence in hitherto calm people. grin

It was delivered with precision grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
kowema:
Amaka is acting so mechanical on this task. Werey dey disguise

Her dream came true grin Knowing Groovy, he might just switch to Amaka now shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Giel:

That's ok.

I've seen you do it, a couple of times actually.

LOL!!!! grin grin Omo. If that's the way you like a housemate. I'm sure the housemate will pick someone who hates them over you. You are part of those who tear bella apart and hide it under "concern" for her wink

Exactly my point. grin See you tearing Bella apart here and hiding under concern. How do you know how things would have been for her?

You've been trying to push the narrative that Bella Is loosing fans because of sheggz but how do you know? Has Bella ever been up for eviction atleast twice before? First to know her percentage score and 2nd to see it reduce to know how things would have been for her without sheggz?

How do you even know how many fans she has before to now know how many she has lost and how do you know it's because of him?

There was a time you used to use IG followers to show that Bella was loosing fans but I look even today and the Bella and Sheggz are still in the top 5 most followed for the remaining Housemates this year and they are the only 2 who have never gone for eviction atleast once.
Aren't they trying?

So what metric did you use to determine that she's loosing fans and determining that she's loosing it because of sheggz? Twitter? We see how that worked for Maria.

But that's what your Erica did. Wasn't it?
And you still support her to this day.

Every single strike Erica got, wasn't it over man matter which is what ultimately led to her DQ?
Spending time with Kidd in the HoH room after light out? One strike.
Whispering to Kidd 2nd strike
and ultimately getting DQed because she couldn't handle Kidd and nengi dancing together that faithful night.
She tried to get in between them dancing only for nengi to clear Erica that she's known Kidd for a long time and if she wanted to get kidd she could but she doesn't so Erica should leave her alone. Erica didn't know how to handle that so she ran mad and poured out her aggression on poor Laycon leading to the DQ.
Wasn't that what happened?
Then Erica came out to find out that Kidd was not worth her time.
Bella hasn't even done one tenth of that but yet you keep trying to crown her with this "simping over a man" title
It's funny to support Erica despite her simping but bash Bella who like I said hasn't done a tenth of what Erica did.

That "simping over a man" title belongs to Erica and Erica alone but if you really want to pass it on ( which is what I feel you are trying to do)
You'll have a much easier time passing it on to beauty. They are similar but Beauty can be argued to be worse.
Atleast Erica spent weeks in the house building her fanbase before being DQed over a man but Beauty spent just 2.

I feel you are hiding under "I like Bella but I don't like what she's doing with sheggz" to decampaign Bella and ease Bryan's part to victory.

Omo, I been no even see this your epistle, thank God because this is more than I can respond to at once

But has it ever occurred to you that the reason I cannot support Bella's behaviour with Sheggz is because I saw Erica somewhat lose herself to a ship and I would rather not go through that again? Have I not said multiple times that I no dey for ship?

Don't you think that PTSD is a thing and people are allowed to actually stay away from things that caused them great stress previously? Would you do the same thing that has caused you stress before? Is that good for mental health?

Erica was not even as bad as this, she was not fighting Kidd's battles, and she was her own person the first few weeks, she performed great in HoH tasks, she constantly reminded us she was an actress and she shone in tasks, remember their musical? To compare Erica to Bella is ridiculous, everybody and their mother knew of Erica the actress by Week 1, we knew of all the places she had been to. Bella hasn't really been outstanding, and it is not because she does not have the capacity to be, we know nothing of her hobbies, her education, her job experiences, thanks to Adekunle, we just learnt she enjoys jetskiing, do you know how interesting that is? Kidd allowed Erica shine, gave her space to breathe while he would go about promising Nengi Botswana diamonds and Wathoni, children. Sheggz will not even allow Bella speak to her task partner for ten minutes without sulking.

As for your accusation that I want to pave way for Bryann, I find it funny because even if I want to pave way for Bryann, it is not Bella that is blocking his path. Bella is not Bryann's problem in this season

I still like Bella, just not with Sheggz. You are entitled to whatever assumptions you make that help you breathe better, after all, when Cross was misbehaving with Saskay last year I insulted him properly.

I hate ships. I will always attack my fave that is doing ship nonsense, especially if that ship is ruining their game. I will never do ship again. Sorry if that offends you.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Press d balls harder...he must bleed
Gbam I don melt am finish cheesy cheesy He has nothing left in there cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
This fat Amaka all she knows na man, nacks , mirror and chop chop.

How can somebody’s highlight just be full of chop chop from morning to night? Like person wey never see food before.

I pity the man wey go put this one for house. Na food go just chop all that poor man salary sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blaxhex:
what happened to your other moniker?

WATCHU TALKIN' BOUT?? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Gbam I don melt am finish cheesy cheesy He has nothing left in there cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
I trust you my co wife...
Ride on babyyyy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Watched it, Bella was so free even though her showmance beau was attached to her she looked happy to be talking about her dreams and hobbies. With Shegs, it is all about him and how London is and how he is the best.
He's always the one talking, and it is never about her own dreams

It is always about his dreams, how he is perceived and how their ship is perceived. That is why people were saying her entire personality is built around being in a ship.

She can be, and she is so much more than that, but he is being the eclipse to her shine.

Yet, somebody expects me to like that version of her, a version that is not even her. She is not even herself. How do you like that version of Bella and say you actually like her? Do you even know her in that ship? undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Her dream came true grin Knowing Groovy, he might just switch to Amaka now shocked

How much is the bounty on his head presently on the streets of Naija twitter?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Product d akamu first,make e remain who to feed...
You wey dey like something wey cat drag comot from dustbin...tueh .
Dummy
Don't you mean "produce "

When your brain is edified to that of an adult cow maybe your mammary gland will produce something remotely resembling the saliva of a living being, instead of sounding like a cow struggling so hard so be human.

Ewu.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eeghe:

Dotun is a no
I flung him away and replaced him with stat cheesy

Who is stat? Adekunle?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

WATCHU TALKIN' BOUT?? grin
the moniker with which you type with bold fonts... smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

The attacks on her were plenty ni oh… grin

Welcome to my sheggz's world... that was how they made me his fan here undecided grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zudd:
See them,they all wish Bella is drooling for Adekunle grin grin grin

Oh sorry,you can only wish, Sheggz has her heart on lockdown grin

Jeezz.... how many of this kisses pics do you have in your phone tho grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blaxhex:
the moniker with which you type with bold fonts... smiley

shocked Dont know what you are talking about, who is this person??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
I love this their aquafina task sha.. whoever brought up the idea na savage grin the way they drag/ move themselves around is hilarious.. and the way they also care for their blindfolded partner while moving is endearing... Pharmsavy had to accompany Bryan and phna to the toilet.. all because Dem join them together.. though pharmsavy waited outside the restroom.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

Welcome to my sheggz's world... that was how they made me his fan here undecided grin
So u don't really like the useless pig na out of pity sef mtcheew undecided I knew no right thinking Kiddwaya or pere fan will Stan that thing!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zudd:

Let him win over Wakanda first grin grin

Menh the hug over tight oooo. No wonder they stopped calling him Saga and Ozo.... those ones only dreamt of what Sheggz is getting grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
carammel:
It’s Sheggz listening attentively to Bella and Adekunle’s conversation for me.
Dude grin
I dey look am too.. I just dey smile smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
MizzD:

Who is stat? Adekunle?

Replaced him stat (clinical term for asap/sharp sharp/immediately)
Male favs- Cyph (deep)
Hermes Adekunle

Giddyfia
Groovy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
I am not so sure I like this aquafina task.Maybe because I did not listen to the brief to appreciate what they hope to achieve with the task.

I am Sha bored by this task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:

He's always the one talking, and it is never about her own dreams

It is always about his dreams, how he is perceived and how their ship is perceived. That is why people were saying her entire personality is built around being in a ship.

She can be, and she is so much more than that, but he is being the eclipse to her shine.

Yet, somebody expects me to like that version of her, a version that is not even her. She is not even herself. How do you like that version of Bella and say you actually like her? Do you even know her in that ship? undecided

Actually, I liked her in that 5 minute conversation with Kunle, she was free and looked happy. Kunle listened to her, something Shegs never does because he always has to have his opinion.

Then grumpy Shegs started his tantrums saying, I am not in a good mood today. He literally wanted her to stop talking to Kunle to attend to his mood-swing. How does he think people get to the BB finals? You play the social game and mingle, make sure people forget you are in a showmance.

I agree with you, I cannot fan or stan the version of Bella with Shegs.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:
Why is Sheggz telling Bella about his sour mood? What is she supposed to do about it? undecided

Make him feel better, thats what boo and bae are for undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Dummy
Don't you mean "produce "

When your brains can be edified to that of an adult cow maybe your mammary gland will produce something remotely resembling a being, instead of sounding like a cow struggling so hard so be human.

Ewu.
LOL....

Glad you can finally make good use of ur brain...all thanks to me for bringing back d dead cells in your brain...
Well I wouldn't want to go lower that low, but boy,I will forever fart to make you smell better....and eternal damnation remains ur portion...and its so obvious ur IQ is like d size of a pea...
And boy,am allergic to bullshit and stupid people like you and I will appreciate if u stop running ment in my mention..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eeghe:

How much is the bounty on his head presently on the streets of Naija twitter?
cheesy

grin My guy nor send, which ever woman is in front of him is who he likes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
PimpasParadise:

People don't know that boy has spiritual scales....

He's not a human but a Uman Being grin
He’s a god in human bodygrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Lazyyouth4u, hahahahaha you have shapeshifted this time around? How have you been? grin

MissAnneBoleyn I have told you. Stay away from my mentions. You and Froshloaded. Why are all of you disguising ??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Beorn:

grin grin grin

It's more than that. I'm pleasantly surprised. Over the years, since See Gobe till now, a lot of HMs have been attacked non-stop and you've always been for everybody and for nobody till today/this season.

Doyin never chop dragging like Cee-C, Tacha or even Sheggz, so she must have pulled your emotional strings for you to defend her like this. Anyway, I loike it very much as you fired back. Please, more vawulence. We the vawulence lovers are not complaining. grin grin

Like peak.... it's in her grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lazyyouth4u:

MissAnneBoleyn I have told you. Stay away from my mentions. You and Froshloaded. Why are all of you disguising ??

Is that how to greet a long lost friend? cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blaxhex:
Do not be deceived... he's the same person as Oshokhai69 and tranquility2345.

A psychotic dolt.

Froshloaded I thought you were in NYSC camp? You still never talk why you dey disguise. I’m not watching Bb this year. No dey spam my mentions abeg. Hope you are good sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.