Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960216 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KnackAmPlank: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
kowema:
Lemme sell a narrative.

Bella suddenly said she wanted to use the toilet knowing well that she'd have to go with Adekunle.
So they began deliberating and Ade kept saying he won't enter the toilet with her but would just lead her there. He also made to increase the length of their leash with microphone etc.
When Bella realized Adekunle won't follow her into the toilet and that her plans won't work. She said again that she is no longer pressed that the press has gone inside.

I think Bella is falling for Adekunle after spending time with him and realizing he is a listener and not braggadocios like Sheggz
Hehehe grin grin grin

Na lie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The boy na legend for Biggie house.....cheesy

Unintentional legend grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Product d akamu first,make e remain who to feed...
You wey dey like something wey cat drag comot from dustbin...tueh .
As dry as a desert!
Yawning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

They didn't hide it nah... they have been praying for separation and house swaps too... but for where? grin

They thought Bella will say no forever.... the moment she started allowing Sheggz's kisses, they lost their peace grin
No wonder i no dey hear,Ozo,Saga again.

Na Narcissist and some nonsense i dey see dem type this days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
As in ehnn, that person just dey make himself/herself happy. Bella wey no get yanch or bwest, nah hin people go dey happy say their fav won catch. Big cap

Bella wey pant no dey size o
grin grin grin
Dem want make my Adekunle chop something wey be like sacrifice..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blaxhex:
continue basking in denial...

I do not know what you are talkin' 'bout smiley

Who did you use to be grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
PimpasParadise:

If you wanted me to not mention you, you'd have stayed away from our friendly squabble that clearly wasn't your business in the first place.

With that embarrasing gaffe you lettered there, IQ and you shouldn't be used in a sentence. It's clear you skipped classes if at all you saw the four walls of a school. Jealous squid.

What is as dûmb as you pretending to be brainy, or pretending you don't want or yearn for my mentioning you. You simply bask in euphoria for it.

I thank God the punch I whacked you brain with via that post of mine has left your emotional defences comatose. Now people know you as the glorified olodo.
Shurrup dia!! U and who is doing friendly squabble!!
Na only for women matter u fit talk!!
Balless Sissy Man tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:

As dry as a desert!
Yawning
As dry as ur empty brain..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:
No, I'm actually offended all over again
To compare what Erica and Kidd had to what Sheggz and Bella are doing? Are you serious?
Erica and Kidd had other relationships, Kidd even had time to be an unfaithful husband. At parties, he would be doing his thing by the bar, and she would be dancing with Neo or whichever guy caught her fancy. She was never under his thumb.
By Week 2, this bros already put Fatwa on the head of any man that would near Bella at the party. He was giving people the stink eye for taking videos of her. Week 2!
This is the toxic rubbish you people want to compare to Kidd and Erica? angry
Let this be the last time!

@bolded
sin/blasphemy/abomination/travesty/alu/tufia/ment, squared
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Shegs is guarding his babe, allow her mingle, let her enjoy the task for once in her life in that house angry

BB do the needful and split this pathetic dinghy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:

As dry as a desert!
Yawning
But she is making u cry helplessly cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

grin grin grin
Whats this Siberian jargons you are writing laidis...
My pikin you can do better nau...your diss is like that of a primary school student..are u this daft or are u just trying to astound with your stupidity..
Anyways,what do one expect from a vapid mumu if not to type expired and stale lines..well its good you have ur shrink balls to make up for ur factory fitted stupidity because as for your brain,its nothing more than trash...

Are u really sure u can do this with me,I get time o grin grin grin

Get lost with your pretentious self. You can't impress anyone here with your fable crammed lines you jacked from someone's journal.

Your usage of the word Product in place of produce already gave you off as a fraud trying so hard to appear smart. You're simply dumb and crass.

Your pretentious life here on nairaland exposes you as one straddling a pit latrine with 21 neighbors in the real world. Dumb fûck. I thought you said you won't mention me again cheesy

What made you unstable emotionally that you're staggering like a drunk's wife.

Dishonest twât!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:

To compare what Erica and Kidd had to what Sheggz and Bella are doing? Are you serious?

Erica and Kidd had other relationships, Kidd even had time to be an unfaithful husband. At parties, he would be doing his thing by the bar, and she would be dancing with Neo or whichever guy caught her fancy. She was never under his thumb.

By Week 2, this bros already put Fatwa on the head of any man that would near Bella at the party. He was giving people the stink eye for taking videos of her. Week 2!

Abeggi, and yet cos of that same Erica and Kidd situationship,u now pick race from any Hms wey dey ship,if it were(Erica and Kidd Ship)that good,why then u dey avoid Hms wey dey ship now
At least to the best of my Knowledge here at the beginning you liked Bella.

Just confess say,Shella dey choke you or una want Bella for Adekunle.

All this Shalaye ko nezeztri

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
grin grin grin grin
Abi wan ask when u begin make friends with werey..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

You and your excess monikers.
Baboon cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
kowema:
Lemme sell a narrative.

Bella suddenly said she wanted to use the toilet knowing well that she'd have to go with Adekunle.
So they began deliberating and Ade kept saying he won't enter the toilet with her but would just lead her there. He also made to increase the length of their leash with microphone etc.
When Bella realized Adekunle won't follow her into the toilet and that her plans won't work. She said again that she is no longer pressed that the press has gone inside.

I think Bella is falling for Adekunle after spending time with him and realizing he is a listener and not braggadocios like Sheggz
Hehehe grin grin grin

You see this your playfully absurd narrative? Shippers will turn it, and replace Bella with Adekunle, and it would make perfect sense to them cheesy

Adekunle, Doyin are in trouble outside the ous 100 percent with Shegzlla shippers
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
PimpasParadise:

You and your excess monikers.
Baboon cheesy tongue
Na Baboon sperm ur mama take born u na no wonder u look so nauseating cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm really pitying these guys paired with Bella and Sheggz. How do they pair you and you're with somebody else

For the few hours given for the task, stay away from each other!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

grin grin grin grin
Abi wan ask when u begin make friends with werey..
Nnem U can imagine!! As if friendship na by force!! grin

Ndi di ka ozu nwuru anwu cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I do not know what you are talkin' 'bout smiley

Who did you use to be grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aguwanyi:

You can't even pretend enough to save your life.

See her meddling in something that isn't your business and forming "don't mention me"

Your contaminated blood has dishonesty and lacks originality. Lol

You forced your way into this unnecessary imaginary fight with me for the love of obsessive need for attention and to be noticed.

Now I've noticed you as one dûmb enough to use product in place of produce. I wonder if you have two dud dried balls in place of breasts, if not how else would you produce breast milk to feed calves you have as kids lol

This your unintelligent lie is why your endless list of boyfriends left you and made you sore.

Loser!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eeghe:

You see this your playfully absurd narrative? Shippers will turn it, and replace Bella with Adekunle, and it would make perfect sense to them cheesy

Adekunle, Doyin are in trouble outside the ous 100 percent with Shegzlla shippers
Those kinda Cock and bull stories don't move us,

We all know the only guy Belle dey see inside that house na Sheggz,all other entities does not exist in her eyes and heart.

E choke bah? Choken't it? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Look at the Phyna and Groovy Ship, they are doing their own thing with their partners and being free. The Shigella thing is tiring, all of a sudden Shegs is grumpy because he saw Bella having a decent conversation about her dreams, hobbies and fears with attentive and sexy Kunle. This is the Bella we want to see not the Bella in Bondage listening attentively to the London boy's monologues.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KnackAmPlank: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:
Look at the Phyna and Groovy Ship, they are doing their own thing with their partners and being free. The Shigella thing is tiring, all of a sudden Shegs is grumpy because he saw Bella having a decent conversation about her dreams, hobbies and fears with attentive and sexy Kunle. This is the Bella we want to see not the Bella in Bondage listening attentively to the London boy's monologues.

Groovy and phyna are not in a ship
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=Blaxhex post=115803033][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Thought it was shella which 1 is shigella again. Very soon it will be shege-Ella. Nonsense ship

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Groovy and phyna are not in a ship

Boat/Canoe/Dingy/flotation device etc....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
kowema:
Lemme sell a narrative.

Hehehe grin grin grin

Fooool yaself
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
BB dey try for these tasks ha....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KnackAmPlank: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Boat/Canoe/Dingy/flotation device etc....

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sammyesx: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Titaniumental:

No wonder i no dey hear,Ozo,Saga again.

Na Narcissist and some nonsense i dey see dem type this days

Lolzz,, I dey tell u,, even the narcissist and manipulator people dey on break now, pending when Sheggz and Bella go get small issues, you go see them arise in their multitude. Awon alakori

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
safarigirl:

Any one that supports this ship need to be checked...its not normal.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.