Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,804 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1976527 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
hartopher76:
I am yet to see where groovy has ever told phyna that he loves her, I hope phyna know what she is doing with groovy.

Groovy is always looking at everywhere but at Phyna. He looks like he is ashamed to be with her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
damiviolet:

Awwwwwnnnn why won't you just love kunle.. the most handsome guy in bbn season7....A total package himself..... husband material 1millionyards kiss kiss
In a house where Sheggz , Dotun and Hermes dey exist ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
can't follow conversation trail, so if the trail is more than 500 engagements, I should rewind and rewind or what?
Don't understand your "listen for me". What exactly do want me to do you honours?

It's only right that when you want to quote someone, you should first understand the discussion at hand... otherwise you speak out of point except of course you were just trolling me lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Threebear:

In a house where Sheggz , Dotun and Hermes dey exist ?
Na the guy wey fine pass for my own eyes be that na

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Titaniumental:

No wonder i no dey hear,Ozo,Saga again.

Na Narcissist and some nonsense i dey see dem type this days

Na here we dey now.... expect it to change in the coming weeks grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
majamajic:

Apart from nigeria , no country can win it cos of voting , no african country can outvote nigeria , so no need

How many times did Nigeria win? Or do you think everyone votes with a bias?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Eeghe:

Who did we offend? Biggie forgive us and do this please embarassed
The culture and traditions shared...the non-censure (or minimal censuring) … the interaction with other Africans is everything- in and outside the show
Chai!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Unik soap is wasting money for advert sha... cos i don't see why I'd change my bathing soap because of tacha and cross.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sochieke:
I need to know how many people on this thread are supporting which famous housemate, I want to check something. If you are supporting a housemate or two kindly reply with your display name on the housemate:

Hermes: Threebear, Sweetpink, Kowema, Sochieke, Innocentdude, Samueltemi337, Anchor535, Pimpasparadise

Phyna: Rosalinda1988, AmazonTopaz, Endure207, IgwaravwelG, Lightway

Adekunle: Scondy, Mayhem1, Kunlemybarbecue, Myway20, Ibukzy, JUDGEJUDITH, ItisHi, Aguwanyi

Bryann: Dannyxy, Safarigirl, Onyi99, Badinfluence, DownChelsea, Mayor1814, 2O22, Clement1111, DGOODLYF

Sheggz: Geezeem, Threebear, Zudd, Titaniumental, Nhazeru

Doyin: Latashia, Eeghe, MissSpirine

Groovy: Mayor1814, Carammel, Ruby458, Ihavethingstodo

Please kindly fill in your display names on the housemate
This is all I know for now

You go pay me o grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Unik soap is wasting money for advert sha... cos i don't see why I'd change my bathing soap because of tacha and cross.

The advert song is catchy sha. Has anyone used it? Is it any good? Is it refreshing against the Nigerian heat Let me know guys kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Other people would.

Do you think they're doing advert for one person? Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sochieke:
I need to know how many people on this thread are supporting which famous housemate, I want to check something. If you are supporting a housemate or two kindly reply with your display name on the housemate:

Hermes: Sweetpink, threebear, sochieke, pimpasparadise

Phyna:

Adekunle: kunlemybarbecue

Bryann:

Sheggz: threebear,

Doyin:

Groovy:

I am a neutral agent. I have housemates I like but I am detaching myself from getting attached. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

The advert song is catchy sha. Has anyone used it? Is it any good? Is it refreshing against the Nigerian heat Let me know guys kiss

Don't mind that guy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
i really like phyna but did she have to put herself thru such rubbish? it would have been better if it were groovy doing all the chasing and close marking her. well i still like her though and bryann and hermes and adekunle and dianna(i started liking her after she sent big brother to buy salt for them from the market).
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
In Level 2 ...only 3 of them are also doing the build...chizzy, kess and assists from Bryan...

Make una rest...everyone cant build
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

No be small waste. It is Cross' smile and flat nyash for me. I don't know why he was smiling and nodding like a cow in that advert grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Your jabs are not organic. They lack spontaneity. It's obvious you crammed this from your village headmaster's archive lol

Quit already. I'm not for this childish display of witless back n forth with a primary school drop out.

You're the embodiment of a societal misfit.
The best you can give me in this unstimulating fõreplay is a scratch at the back at best.

I'm not interested. Allow me watch my BBN in peace.

Unpaid olosho grin

Finally that person meets her match.. lol.
Carry on Comrade, fight for the voiceless grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Just watch the goodness that is Cross everyday, and use your Shea Moisture or whatever cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
DamianX:

No be small waste. It is Cross' smile and flat nyash for me. I don't know why he was smiling and nodding like a cow in that advert grin

Stopppeeet, Tacha and Cross looked good, liked the flirting grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
scondy:

They tell them just few days before they go in.....so it is at lockdown they decide who goes in and who doesn't....some don't make it out of lockdown...

So the posters feelings is legit...

I think they should stop bringing to lockdown then offer something different or cut them off....doesn't make sense...

That they are big doesn't mean that's a standard way to treat people. Invite only those that make the cut.....attention those that u shortlist as replacements or extras to be on standby ....that's the standard way to do things ..

But even if he's a regular housemate, there's no assurances that he wouldn't be one of the first to leave, wouldn't have a fanbase and he wouldn't not disappear into obscurity.

There are tens of ex BBN HM I no longer remember. Only a few make it at the end of the day.

If Deji had been a regular housemate he still had a 1 in 22 shot of winning. Which isn't a lot for him considering his dour personality. If he really wants to make the most of this experience and have the time of his life, even as a fake housemate, he would have.
I remember a conversation he was having with someone where he's was sulking at the fact that things come too easily for him and there's nothing he's hurting for. His mum wanted him to get married, but he needed a challenge, something that will set him to an entirely different direction and make his life more exciting and that's why he signed up for BB. But as we can see from his demeanor these days, he's probably the kind of person that does not stay excited about anything for too long. Everything will eventually bore him (to death).

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
yunafa:
i really like phyna but did she have to put herself thru such rubbish? it would have been better if it were groovy doing all the chasing and close marking her. well i still like her though and bryann and hermes and adekunle and dianna(i started liking her after she sent big brother to buy salt for them from the market).

This is why that study said single women are happier and more successful, when you add a man into the equation, you just forget yourself. You can see Phyna floating about, she has forgotten why she is there, Bella is a shadow and Beauty got herself disqualified.

Better to be like a Nengi who flirted but stayed single.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Married man Kess is really convincing us about the stereotyped lifestyle of Urhobo/Delta men
Say na women de feed them tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abeg, Deji wey dem give task don start?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shella &other HMs together ‼️

Bella: i stood a good chance at winning that if I was paired with Sheggz …It was awkward doing that with ade grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sochieke:

Phyna:

Bryann:

Doyin: Ambber

Groovy:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Love800:
Are u sure u followed dat season. Tacha was d queen mhen no capping. Did u see d final result after mercy won, it was with a small margin dat mercy used to win. So just assume tacha was still in d house, mercy would have no chance.

So this is a small margin? And all these after some of Tacha's fans pumped votes for Mike so that Mercy would not win. Abeg abeg abeg...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rosebloom:
Married man Kess is really convincing us about the stereotyped lifestyle of Urhobo/Delta men
Say na women de feed them tongue

Not these onyibo women o! Nigerian men have different requirements, they want they black girls to be perfect in the bed, looks, and career kitchen etc. Meanwhile they will be cooking and cleaning when they have onyibo wives and girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zudd:
Shella &other HMs together ‼️

Bella: i stood a good chance at winning that if I was paired with Sheggz …It was awkward doing that with ade grin grin grin

Not with that stiff performance grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
scondy:

They tell them just few days before they go in.....so it is at lockdown they decide who goes in and who doesn't....some don't make it out of lockdown...

So the posters feelings is legit...

I think they should stop bringing to lockdown then offer something different or cut them off....doesn't make sense...

That they are big doesn't mean that's a standard way to treat people. Invite only those that make the cut.....attention those that u shortlist as replacements or extras to be on standby ....that's the standard way to do things ..

By the time they get to that stage, they have already put off whatever they want to put off. People put off stuff much earlier than when they get to that stage

If anyone has a grouse, the courts are there to address the grouse.

The problem here is capitalism doesn't give a shit about people's feelings or what is fair. It takes advantage of people, and it is up to those people to decide how they react to those things.

Nobody told Isilomo she would be evicted in 7 days in a game of luck. They never even got to be voted for. That is a worse lot than being given a specific period of time to do what you need to do. Thousands of others would have jumped at this opportunity someone else is running down.

Perhaps he did not have anything to sell, that is why we are hearing all these ones. Na only one person go still win the money, make the best of the opportunity. It is the same thing when it comes down to it.

Capitalism will not pander to anyone's feelings, we should learn to use the platform as much as the platform seeks to use us. Things are what we make of them, if Deji likes, he can spend 4 weeks feeling hard done by, while some others use it to sell themselves.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

This is why that study said single women are happier and more successful, when you add a man into the equation, you just forget yourself. You can see Phyna floating about, she has forgotten why she is there, Bella is a shadow and Beauty got herself disqualified.

Better to be like a Nengi who flirted but stayed single.

Lol

Nengi did not stay single abeg, she was just a promiscuous wife.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Amya:

So this is a small margin? And all these after some of Tacha's fans pumped votes for Mike so that Mercy would not win. Abeg abeg abeg...

Stop this your nonsense. If Tacha was on that line up Tacha would have won it. Mercy beat Tacha the week she did only because Mike was not up. If he was he would have taken some of Mercies vote simply because Mercy, Mike, Seyi and some other housemates have same fans that vote whenever any of them is up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sochieke:

Phyna:

Bryann:

Doyin:

Groovy:

I'm neutral

(1) (2) (3) ... (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.