Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960572 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lazyyouth4u:

Froshloaded why you dey mention me in relation to trolling?? Why you dey use another moniker? Who are you hiding from?

Good day brother, I don't have alt monikers.
I'm doing great and you?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
The way doyin is obsessed over deji, one might think he looks like Young david Beckham. Cos i don't understand.

Or is this how girls obsess over someone who doesn't like them back?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

She stood no chance but they were all praying for biggie to take her out before the finale

Lol if people were as confident as you they would not have been begging for her DQ.
It's the delusion for me.
grin grin grin
Tacha was put up for eviction almost every week. Her fans, including myself were so confident. I felt really bad for when she was DQ. Mercy was no match for her.

Tacha! No leave, no transfer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I agree, Hermes has a unique look. I saw one of his earlier pictures and he looked like a Calvin Klein model. If you notice, Models working in Europe and even America, the land of Racism use very dark-skinned men/women with. They would prefer an Allyson to an Erica/Nengi.

It is only in Africa and Asia that we choose to damage our skin with bleaching agents that can cause devastating health conditions.
Because being a Model means that you are unique in looks. The International Model Agencies wants models who have exotic looks. Na inferiority complex that destroys those that bleach. The bleachers forget that the dark skin is more resistant to the sun than the white skin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olatara:
Tacha was put up for eviction almost every week. Her fans, including myself were so confident. I felt really bad for when she was DQ. Mercy was no match for her.

We pin
We full ground
We brekete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Small dance wen modella give kess nah once e begin think say e be Denzel Washington
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bigbrother It's about time u reshuffle l!! Banana Island house is too big for level 2 and it's so boring there undecided. And pls don't forget to seperate Allyson from Super Handsome Kabiyesi Adekunle while at it kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
The way doyin is obsessed over deji, one might think he looks like Young david Beckham. Cos i don't understand.

She's on it again with Dotun.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Deji needs to ask her to maintain her distance or she'll be solely responsible for any breakfast she receives. It's like someone spiked the food and drinks the girls in this BBNaija consume, they're definitely not acting normal with the exception of Chomzy, Diane and Modella (this one too was talking filthy trash yesterday). Allysyn is almost asking Hermes for sex. Chi-Chi is getting weak with Deji. Daniella has casted but she seems to be checking out more guys again.

See chubby Amaka too, she knows Phyna's breakfast is cooking yet she's hovering around Groovy to collect her own share.

Even hard girl Bella is slowly acting some type of way, the only thing that will save her is if Sheggz decides to be honourable. Or is it the air-conditioning that's causing it? angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
@Safarigirl, AmazonTopaz, Endure207, IgwaravwelG, Lightway

SO PHYNA IS ACTUALLY PLAYING A GAME, I THOUGHT MY GIRL HAS LOST FOCUS NI O.....WOW! PHYNA IS ACTUALLY SMART, THIS ONE SHOCK ME EVEN THE THING SHOCK AMAKA ����

https://twitter.com/Nation1Don/status/1560258001793339392?s=19
I was so glad to hear her spill those words.

I thought maybe she was so deep in her feelings and you know that would have been terrible.

It's very obvious Pink haired dude is also playing his game, but I'm more than glad she's aware of hers too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sochieke:

Hermes is not even ugly. I think its because of all those things he's wearing including the beads, the earrings, the nose rings, the hair and all that.

I think he's hot though, no homo, tall and slim figure.

Did people call Laycon, trikytee, Efe ugly. Even though I think Hermes looks better than all of them
. Exactly.. I try to imagine him without all the ear rings and Hair colour/brow colours. I've seen his finer pics and he has that charisma that differentiates him. he looks like those kenyans
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Deji is trying abeg. Atleast there's now beef between Doyin and chi chi.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Their is nothing so special about Deji!! Just a cute nigga that came in when other Zaddies have been taken!! its normal for ladies to fight for who would be his first lady!! their is pride in being seen as the first lady of a cute guy!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olatara:

Lol, even when she was in the house Mercy beat her(by a small margin though) in week 3 or so. From her stage entrance alone, Lambo had finished work. Even during her audition in Warri her backyard caused a small riot! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is Doyin sad?
Why?
Is Dotun sincere?
Please
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dotun will not smell my vote this season
He looks insincere
Please what happened?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
EXACTLY! SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING....THAT GIRL IS STREET SMART GAN

AmazonTopaz:

As Phynation members when be desert us hear say na game dem don dey run renew stanship.

Some of them were right when they said she was cruising oo I just accepted it as a phase before self may the best gamer win abeg.

I am just glad that she will not kill herself because of Chomzy since she is self-aware of everything even this morning she told Daniella that she was sure that she will be getting drags for her relationship with Groovy aunty kukuma say she did not attend any marriage or introduction between the two of them I burst laugh.
She entertained me last night I renew my stanship again. She said she will show us every side of Phyna I dey watch oo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Deji is trying abeg. Atleast there's now beef between Doyin and chi chi.

Forget that she acts silly at times, Doyin has a sweet chocolate body. It's just that Chi-Chi looks like a very expensive IndecentStar who happens to also be a very good cook. When Chi-Chi handled Deji during their Truth or Dare even Doyin knew she had lost. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
What do people see in this Doyin? See her going to share what Deji told her in confidence. Is relationship by force?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Please what happened?
I beg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
embarassedI don’t know what it is about Deji that Doyin cannot let go.

From her conversation with Dotun now, it seems Deji and Chichi are lowkey having something and Doyin is obviously not cool woth that.

Doyin, please free this man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
PINK HAIR TOO IS DEFINITELY PLAYING A GAME....ALL I WILL SAY IS MAY THE BEST GAMER WIN O shocked

IghravweIG:

I was so glad to hear her spill those words.

I thought maybe she was so deep in her feelings and you know that would have been terrible.

It's very obvious Pink haired dude is also playing his game, but I'm more than glad she's aware of hers too.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
If Adekunle, Shekpe and Deji came in the same day!!

No lady would leave the other two for Deji it's not possible!! Deji is just enjoying the attention of coming in when they don see others finish and he is messing his chances up cos after the show nobody go rate am again!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Eeghe:
Dotun will not smell my vote this season
He looks insincere
Please what happened?
They have settled their differences and now back to being friends.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
carammel:

From her conversation with Dotun now, it seems Deji and Chichi are lowkey having something and Doyin is obviously not cool woth that.

But Deji told Doyin he doesn’t want her since
Please what happened?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gentlefury:

Lol, even when she was in the house Mercy beat her(by a small margin though) in week 3 or so. From her stage entrance alone, Lambo had finished work. Even during her audition in Warri her backyard caused a small riot! grin
Okay, but I disagree with you sha, I no wan argue.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
carammel:

They have settled their differences and now back to being friends.

Okay, better
He was not looking her in the eye
I just got in
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Eeghe:

My Gawd you made this place a party for us (finding our feet from our forum, we had scoped this forum a little during See Gobe, after Gifty was evicted)
The silly mentions when Teddy A'ed Bambam
The wild name switches- Queenofhell, Chinyere or so
the silly silly anecdotes , a few in my head still
the bulling of Team Miracle for shipping, and when you caved
the bullying for Toracle
Mad days
cheesy
(The first and only time we supported same people)
Hermes is a mutual tho

and there's this guy on this forum that they're always at loggerhead.. I've forgotten his name.. he usually starts the bbn thread.. before this current person took over.. I was a silent member then.. I'll read some comments and be like shocked.. but at the end of the season.. some apologize to each other

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Doyin, Dotun, Sheggs and Bella gossiping Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Threebear:

I worked as a model for 5 years .
I tell you Hermes' look is top tier .
The one requested for international magazines.

If a white photographer comes to that house , Hermes will be the only person he'll choose to photograph .

Nigerians don't appreciate unconventional beauties .
Why do you think women like Lupita , Viola etc are bagging roles left and right and other more conventionally beautiful black women are stuck in trenches black movies and Tyler Perry's productions?

Well wonder no more grin
Like Adult Akech?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
I want to wipe off Doyin’s lip gloss/stick
kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
carammel:

She is saying that she didn't know that he was having something to do with Chi Chi, if not, she would have stepped back.
So she is kinda feeling bad. She also told Allyson that Chi Chi might have been angry that she was having all those conversation with Deji.
So from the conversation, she is done with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.