Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954641 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Please Poshvillers, any news from poshville will be highly appreciated grin

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Yes she’s in trenches. I hardly watch them too. It’s true with Hermes cos sometimes he sounds British then American then Nigerian so I know he is putting it on. Even when you watch the video on his missing mum, you will find that he spoke plain straight Nigerian accent. Just that he was well spoken but no accent. I don’t know why he is putting on the accents though. He may be used to doing that.

Geezeem:

I no know who be Danielle oo. She dey Trenches? I hardly watch them

lol.... my guy ke!, Not so fast grin

I [b]can't say I've heard American accent from Hermes, [/b]tho I am not watching plenty at the moment.

From what I've seen so far, he has a cocktail of accents oooo... it's amazing how he flows from one to another in one sitting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Seems like Beauty is really pushing herself to Groovy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Giel:

Abi was that format to hide the fact that she was afraid of chi chi and so decided to swallow her anger and chichi's insult because she know say she dey with person wey pass am lmao.

How convenient that she was able to stay 7 days with Chichi and was swallowing insults from her while counting from 1 to 3 lmao but now couldn't even stay 2 days without fighting with Amaka.

Me like Phyna but yeah, that whole talk about being a counter, I didn't buy it. Chi chi's energy was just intimidating, that's all.

Amaka and Phyna's last night kwata (watched the gist) was very unnecessary but yeah, the house now is more overwhelming than the lockdown stay with just a roommate. Emotions are heightened in Biggie's house, that's my excuse for their last night craze.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
I think biggy should put everyone up for eviction,evict 4 borites and bring in one or 2 biracial housemates.grin
We need another Nengi,Maria and Ninigrin
No Biracial to build agenda on.Not gonna happen tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Watching trenches; Bryan and Groovy are having a chat. It appears groovy is not feeling the way beauty has collobid him. Bryan is advising groovy to go cuddle someone else to send a message cos he Bryan once he notices a chic trying to like fix herself with him, he cuts her off. He says to groovy you are not a man of many words so it should be easier for you to cut a chic off unless groocy cares about not hurting her feelings.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Being born and raised in France coupled with a horrible accent and bleached skin doesn’t change the fact that she’s a pure naija girl!
Even if na half caste wey sound like one razz market woman(Nini),make dem bring an come!
Even if na ‘quarter cast’,I go manage am!grin
E get why!grin
Tatiana, don't kill me oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Nothing is happening. They’re just making breakfast and some chit chat. Apparently doyin’s dad is six feet under.

Geezeem:
Please Poshvillers, any news from poshville will be highly appreciated grin

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Who will be the simp of the season

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2022
U see as plenty people dey kitchen, dey gist laugh and all. Some dey eat, some dey cook, some dey assist. Na so e suppose be.

Flirting sef dey go on low key.

This and more is what we were deprived of last year. Wey 1 person go dey turn semo from morning till night dey sing selense.

Loool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Chai!
Even you don join them...grin

When it is time you na my person na...You go know for the other side.. cheesy
Of course. Just kidding smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Yes she’s in trenches. I hardly watch them too. It’s true with Hermes cos sometimes he sounds British then American then Nigerian so I know he is putting it on. Even when you watch the video on his missing mum, you will find that he spoke plain straight Nigerian accent. Just that he was well spoken but no accent. I don’t know why he is putting on the accents though. He may be used to doing that.

His accent is travelling all over the world... grin grin wink

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Giel:
I saw a clip where Groovy and Beauty were in bed gisting then Beauty ran out to watch fight when she heard the noise lol.

Has the ship reached that level? cheesy

Beauty be spoiling her game with this ship thing she's aiming for. undecided

Anybody wey enter ship, I go dust my hand join threebear to maintain TeamNeutral peacefully. That thing is headache and affects game. Just watching Ilebaye, Phyna, Dotun and Doyin in 3D.

From Tobi/Anto to Tacha/Elo to Erica/Prince then my mine mines Liquor da Emma, it's only Tacha that didn't give me ship wahala. That thing is draining and I kuku don't know how to defend grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Samueltemi337:
we hit 50k
Carry this madness to the joke section....not happening this year angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin

scondy:
U see as plenty people dey kitchen, dey gist laugh and all. Some dey eat, some dey cook, some dey assist. Na so e suppose be.

This and more is what we were deprived of last year. Wey 1 person go dey turn semo from morning till night dey sing selense.

Loool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Samueltemi337:
we hit 50k
Nice one!
We move!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

Loool
Sense will not kill you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Watching trenches; Bryan and Groovy are having a chat. It appears groovy is not feeling the way beauty has collobid him. Bryan is advising groovy to go cuddle someone else to send a message cos he Bryan once he notices a chic trying to like fix herself with him, he cuts her off. He says to groovy you are not a man of many words so it should be easier for you to cut a chic off unless groocy cares about not hurting her feelings.

So the chewing gumming is not double sided? shocked shocked grin

Choi Beauty, you are falling hand oh.... grin

Try Cyph...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
JBoss25:
Who will be the simp of the season
Shegzy abi Segzy undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

Loool
Urusai !!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

Loool
No "papa put" this season or shouting "Who dey" every second undecided grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Awwwnnn…you don’t seem to like vawulence but once in a while, it’s needed.Even the show entertains toxicity and that’s how we roll in this threadgrin
It wasn’t easy for me to Stan and defend Erica but it was worth it.I don’t know why I’m drawn to flawed people who aren’t ashamed of their imperfections…maybe that’s who I am .grin
Who’s your fave this season?grin

From Tacha to Erica, I don't know how you did it. I logged out when I couldn't read the nasty posts about Tacha. Girl, you tried! Mine was to scroll through your comments to like.

I used to log onto nairaland with my heart doing kikikum grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
nazablossom:
No Biracial to build agenda on.Not gonna happen tongue
See ya face!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Sheggz dosent cheat; I mean that’s really cool. Second time he is saying this. I believe him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2022
nazablossom:
Tatiana, don't kill me oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

Loool

Why are you all avoiding to call Whitemoney? grin grin grin

Semo and selense .... grin grin grin (I can't stop laughing at this description)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

Loool
Kwa kwa kwa kwakwa kwa kwa kwa

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
tonididdy:

you gonna cry for a really long time
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2022
It’s not double sided oh! Why cyph? grin grin That sentence is funny. Women and men sha the way we read signs so differently.

MamBi:

So the chewing gumming is not double sided? shocked shocked grin

Choi Beauty, you are falling hand oh.... grin

Try Cyph...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2022
tonididdy:

The joke is on you!
Cry more!tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

But none of them has that outstanding beauty to turn the guys into simpsgrin
Dey Dia Bella already has Sheggz in her armpit grin sheggz is becoming the official simp of the season grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2022
This shege na lover boy but I see why; he says his mum loves his dad die. Segun want him wife to love him die. He said he will love her die.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.